Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPATA]★Spartacus★[X15]★POW/POS★3.5 days POW★ON BITTREX - page 6. (Read 38044 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
They were likely in on the scam with the dev.  Why else wouldn't they cover the lose.

I doubt Bittrex would throw away all of the volume they have just to get in on one measly pump and dump coin. That would potentially ruin their reputation. It was just simply a HUGE oversight on everyones part.

Everytime people enter submit on an order at Bittrex (or any exchange) it reminds you that the sale is non-refundable and subject to the site's terms.

Investors need to check the source code.

This was not a sophisticated scam at all.

This has happened before and will continue to happen as long as people jump in so fast to every coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
They might as well re enable it and let someone buy all of them for 1 sat  Grin
I literally bought my first coin about 2 minutes before it was disabled.

Bought 2000

Hows that for luck.

Guess you should always read the ANN before you do any trading. :-(
Activity: 264
They were likely in on the scam with the dev.  Why else wouldn't they cover the lose.

I doubt Bittrex would throw away all of the volume they have just to get in on one measly pump and dump coin. That would potentially ruin their reputation. It was just simply a HUGE oversight on everyones part.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
They were likely in on the scam with the dev.  How else could they be so incompetent. Why else wouldn't they cover the lose.
Because they cant afford refunding everyone? and i dont see how its their fault
Activity: 168
They were likely in on the scam with the dev.  How else could they be so incompetent. Why else wouldn't they cover the lose.
Not blaming Bittrex totally. It's everyones fault for getting bamboozled. Everyone on this sites is suppose to be somewhat technically inclined and every single person missed it until now. But as an exchange i feel it is part of they're responsibility to prevent stuff like this from happening. How do they not realize the coin total surpasses 1.5 mill, until someone asks?
Guys wise up bittrex is a shithole.  They wont be refunding your money. They let a premine like that get on their site but they will not cover your loses.  
Rofl , you think they could read through the source for every single coin they add?
and its kind of obvious they cant refund us , big amount of money have been lost here
Activity: 168
Guys wise up bittrex is a shithole.  They wont be refunding your money. They let a premine like that get on their site but they will not cover your loses.  
Well we're not even sure yet. Still have to wait on official word from Bittrex themselves, its not even set in stone we get a refund at all.
Hi ,
 we wont get a refund ( maybe we would if dev wouldnt've took out the bitcoins he got from selling)
Source : Richie said so
Activity: 140
Bittrex said they will refund all your money just PM them and email them both.

I sent a pm to check and see if this is so, will post response if I get one
Well we're not even sure yet. Still have to wait on official word from Bittrex themselves, its not even set in stone we get a refund at all.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
What if you mined and transfered in?
Bittrex said they will refund all your money just PM them and email them both.
That's not true
If bittrex is refunding I give them major props.  Honestly the market is so small it's nothing to them, but some new crypto investors might have been wiped out on that.

Kudos to Bittrex.  I'm just wondering how a coin with only 1.5 Million supply had more than 1.5 million on the exchange. You'd think there would be safeguards in their system for that, or that they would only list coins that have had source files scanned.

I wouldnt be suprised if they start doing that moving forward, and are far more selective with coins they add. Honestly that would be good for them and for the community. Get the scammers out of here.

Strato

The problem is the price they refund at. Alot of people bought in at 3k. So if they refund at the current price thats still alot of money lost.

what if you bought at 3-3.5 and already sold at 1-2k (but at a loss) would they refund you then?
legendary
Dev is likely reading this laughing his ass off.

I wonder if he realizes that it's now been proven a VPN won't keep you safe.

Unfortunately I doubt anyone would want to go to his village, knock on his tin roof house and beat him up...

Anyways...

Strato
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If bittrex is refunding I give them major props.  Honestly the market is so small it's nothing to them, but some new crypto investors might have been wiped out on that.

Kudos to Bittrex.  I'm just wondering how a coin with only 1.5 Million supply had more than 1.5 million on the exchange. You'd think there would be safeguards in their system for that, or that they would only list coins that have had source files scanned.

I wouldnt be suprised if they start doing that moving forward, and are far more selective with coins they add. Honestly that would be good for them and for the community. Get the scammers out of here.

Strato

The problem is the price they refund at. Alot of people bought in at 3k. So if they refund at the current price thats still alot of money lost.

1 BTC at 2759

Strato

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Twitter -> @z0rius

you beat me to it, couldent find it on github, had to download and open in qt creator but thats some naughty hiding right there.

even so, let this be a reminder to people that coins sources should be checked and vetted before you spend a single satoshi, the fact its called

"Spaetacus-master-master" should tell you it was a quick cheap creation.
legendary
If bittrex is refunding I give them major props.  Honestly the market is so small it's nothing to them, but some new crypto investors might have been wiped out on that.

Kudos to Bittrex.  I'm just wondering how a coin with only 1.5 Million supply had more than 1.5 million on the exchange. You'd think there would be safeguards in their system for that, or that they would only list coins that have had source files scanned.

Strato
Pages:
Jump to: