Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 16. (Read 44095 times)

copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
Thousands of coins in sell orders below 2k satoshi, which might take huge demands (buy orders) to break the important resistant point at 2k satoshi.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SPD_BRIDGE.BTC
Last day, nearly 0.8 BTC traded.

0.00001751 BTC might be it will cross 0.00001000 then i will buy... Smiley
Oh Boy its 1.3 k  err 0.00001224  Now might  be will down to 1K as I said earlier.... Wink
Now its 0.00001497  so i think I should buy it now .. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 449
web3 developer | Youtuber
Thousands of coins in sell orders below 2k satoshi, which might take huge demands (buy orders) to break the important resistant point at 2k satoshi.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SPD_BRIDGE.BTC
Last day, nearly 0.8 BTC traded.

0.00001751 BTC might be it will cross 0.00001000 then i will buy... Smiley
Oh Boy its 1.3 k  err 0.00001224  Now might  be will down to 1K as I said earlier.... Wink
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Stipend fell to around 1.3k satoshi on exchanges. However, it might recover later.
Unfortunately, I did not get my coins for my participation in Stipend signature campaign last week.
What's wrong with my case?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The plan that is descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Sorry I'll double-check. Wrote a program to calculate number of messages automatically, may be an error. Also just went and paid out campaign for this week. Let me know if I missed anything.
Sorry if I am bothering you with the thread.
If you have time, please double check my case.
Last week, I satisfied required postcount, but I did not get paid.
Please check it again, and pay for my works.
Activity: 101
My post count last week was 60 and this week 71, still I didnt get any coin.
Activity: 101
Hello Stipend manager,
I did not receive my payment.
I am not sure, but it maybe come from a bug with start postcount each week.
I guess that you use the postcount at the application time for later weeks, which maybe resulted in serious mistakes.
For example:
- Start post at application time: 100.
- Start post at the second week: 110.
- Start post at the third week: 120.

Problems will occur with someone who missed postcount at previous weeks.

same here, I too didnt get my payment. Please pay it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Hello Stipend manager,
I did not receive my payment.
I am not sure, but it maybe come from a bug with start postcount each week.
I guess that you use the postcount at the application time for later weeks, which maybe resulted in serious mistakes.
For example:
- Start post at application time: 100.
- Start post at the second week: 110.
- Start post at the third week: 120.

Problems will occur with someone who missed postcount at previous weeks.
hello to all I also do not get bounty payment, I do not know why this is a hoax? or inattention to developers? I turn to the channel discord but there is still no payment ...
Activity: 355
Stipend hi. Count my number of messages please again. I from 30 August to date has made 11 posts. Why was I only counted 8?  Huh

Sorry I'll double-check. Wrote a program to calculate number of messages automatically, may be an error. Also just went and paid out campaign for this week. Let me know if I missed anything.
Please check my case.
My postcount last week is 11, but I don't receive last week's payments for my work.
Please check it. I guess there are bugs with your program.
Activity: 11
The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Stipend hi. Count my number of messages please again. I from 30 August to date has made 11 posts. Why was I only counted 8?  Huh

Hey, I've submitted the form for the signature campaign, can you check If I was accepted or not? thanks Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 170

Hi Stipend, can you check mine too? i checked my posts and i count 10 , thanks!
Activity: 13
Is KYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much
copper member
Activity: 193

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Stipend hi. Count my number of messages please again. I from 30 August to date has made 11 posts. Why was I only counted 8?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
hey devs
any news about this week's signature payment?
thanks
I guess payments for the week will be sent to qualified supporters over the next 24 hours.
The weekly payments of Stipend campaign have been paid on time recent weeks, on Monday in my local time.

oh, my bad, sunday is today, actually for some reason I thought yesterday was sunday
my bad
got lost on time.
Activity: 56
Please upgrade my membership rank in your google form.  Smiley
Activity: 325
1800 satoshi for one Stipend coin, and only about 0.07 BTC or 4k coins traded over last 24 hours.
Very low volume, and the price has been stable around 1.8k satoshi around last week.
Activity: 280
Getting more POS blocks  lately, but few orphans blocks are there with good ones, hope its just unluck Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
I've submited the form, hoping for the best and my aceptance on the signature campaign, thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: