Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 13. (Read 44095 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
now we can see spd as 1 of startup projects on malta blockchain summit, so its official
Activity: 355
Can anyone provide me bounty event link please...
Please join the Discord channel of Stipend project to get more details for your interest.
Current payments are too low with current low prices of Stipend.
Nevertheless, I will keep supporting such a very promising crypto project.
copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the business also…

No need to be Jr. Mem you can start even with a new bie account.

Can anyone provide me bounty event link please...
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
will try to produce an article as well.
tha
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Stipend plummeted to much lower than 2k satoshi after fast rises to nearly 2.8k satoshi days ago.
What do you all think of probability to re-hit such very high price?
Today, Stipend instantly stays around 1.5k satoshi with nearly 0.16 BTC traded at Crypto Bridge exchange last day.

Stipend 's volatility is high just because the volume is really low. You understand that of the volume is low, everyone can manipulate the price.
By the way, the price that it can reaches is way higher than 2.8k satoshi Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 193
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Stipend plummeted to much lower than 2k satoshi after fast rises to nearly 2.8k satoshi days ago.
What do you all think of probability to re-hit such very high price?
Today, Stipend instantly stays around 1.5k satoshi with nearly 0.16 BTC traded at Crypto Bridge exchange last day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
I am a Jr. Member Now. Please update my status.  Grin

it is better to write in a discord, here rarely anyone reads)

Agree, all people are active there and if you have some doubt /questions you better ask there Wink
Just trust the team and they will always resolve everything.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

it is better to write in a discord, here rarely anyone reads)
we are getting closer to blockchain summit, high expectation can drive the price  back in no time
Activity: 36
Activity: 101
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the business also…

No need to be Jr. Mem you can start even with a new bie account.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
nice to see price getting back on track, hopefully with no dumping again!

A little bit too early for me Smiley I didn't buy yet all the SPD that I was planning to...
Better hurry up before it'll be even more expensive.
nice to see price getting back on track, hopefully with no dumping again!
Activity: 7
The project attracted a lot of participants, the Freelancer very nice coin. I will wait for more information on the project. I hope it will grow and be successful.
Activity: 29
This is a plan that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other plans for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Hi. I applied. When will i get accept?
How to apply this i also want to join this one , I asked many time but no one has replied to me.

Read first message.
copper member
Activity: 449
web3 developer | Youtuber
Hi. I applied. When will i get accept?
How to apply this i also want to join this one , I asked many time but no one has replied to me.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Check the first page of this thread. Newbie member is credited with 5 SPD per week, so feel free to join us in signature campaign.
Welcome to this community!
Activity: 13
Pages:
Jump to: