Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 17. (Read 44095 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
hey devs
any news about this week's signature payment?
thanks
I guess payments for the week will be sent to qualified supporters over the next 24 hours.
The weekly payments of Stipend campaign have been paid on time recent weeks, on Monday in my local time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this idea, it does not matter, the most important is when this idea succeeds the community also can keep this business stay favored
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
hey devs
any news about this week's signature payment?
thanks
Activity: 219
I sent some PIVX to CryptoBridge 2 days ago with the intention of buying more stipend, but even if I can see them in pivx block explorer they didn't arrive. Ticket not answered yet on the exchange, all I can do is keep waiting. Did somebody experience such kind of delays with CryptoBridge? I was reading that if you put questions on their discord you'll get banned...
Waiting for a little bit and calm down, please.
Crypto Bridge is a DEX, so please be familiar with delayed supports from the exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I sent some PIVX to CryptoBridge 2 days ago with the intention of buying more stipend, but even if I can see them in pivx block explorer they didn't arrive. Ticket not answered yet on the exchange, all I can do is keep waiting. Did somebody experience such kind of delays with CryptoBridge? I was reading that if you put questions on their discord you'll get banned...
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
I have noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
Activity: 280
I guess we will hear more and more information in upcoming month, since Malta is getting near, and we will see beta there !
Activity: 28
Hi
The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It isjust that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
What's the problem if the price falls? it will help a lot the project, because all the short term trader and speculator will go out and only real investors will enter, and they will be lucky to buy at low price.
Long term investors deserve to earn a lot by believe in stipend Wink

It will but not now. Selling pressure will vaporize sweat of one single price pusher being u. Dehydrated feminine muscles will run out of protein and loss in efficiency will stop and recede the coin buying machine whatever its powers be. I know that some cyprus exchanges introduced entry fee for traders. U should qualify urself as an investor by paying money to whoever asks for it.
Activity: 28
I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
BTC still rise and drop quite fast, too risky  to invest fiat in alts right now... thats one of the reasons why such great coins as Stipend have low demand!

The most risky thing is actually keep your money in fiat Cheesy
They are months/years away from collapse the entire system, keep your eyes open Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 449
web3 developer | Youtuber
I don't think Stipend can fall to 1k satoshi as someone wrote in previous thread.
The price of Stipend coin has been very low, even at 1.7k satoshi, instantly.
I bought more coins at 1.9 and 2k satoshi without fears about potential losses.
Because I strongly believe that Stipend will rise later.
The scene is many Coins becoming Scam and many dead. and the interesting thing is they have also very low supply . and just because of that i am suffering lot. I never made any prediction I  had just  guess the way Stipend  is going  down .
Its Born Just Now so it is difficult to get any positive idea about any coin . Smiley

Activity: 58
I also believe in Stipend and happy that the price is stable for this week. Only patient investors will win.
Activity: 118
I don't think Stipend can fall to 1k satoshi as someone wrote in previous thread.
The price of Stipend coin has been very low, even at 1.7k satoshi, instantly.
I bought more coins at 1.9 and 2k satoshi without fears about potential losses.
Because I strongly believe that Stipend will rise later.
Activity: 280
BTC still rise and drop quite fast, too risky  to invest fiat in alts right now... thats one of the reasons why such great coins as Stipend have low demand!
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
What's the problem if the price falls? it will help a lot the project, because all the short term trader and speculator will go out and only real investors will enter, and they will be lucky to buy at low price.
Long term investors deserve to earn a lot by believe in stipend Wink
copper member
Thousands of coins in sell orders below 2k satoshi, which might take huge demands (buy orders) to break the important resistant point at 2k satoshi.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SPD_BRIDGE.BTC
Last day, nearly 0.8 BTC traded.

0.00001751 BTC might be it will cross 0.00001000 then i will buy... Smiley
copper member
hi ,

Good Afternoon .

I read article about Stipend.
 MAx 2 BN supply and price 2k Sat. Is this Scam or some future like LTC or ETH . response will be helpful.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
wrote an article about Stipend

Stipend (SPD) - the freelancer's currency - state of the market on August 22nd
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/stipend-spd-the-freelancer-s-currency-state-of-the-market-on-august-22nd
Thanks for spending your time to compose such a very interesting, informative article on Steemit channel.
We have all stayed at the lowest price range of Stipend over its long history.
Is it time to bounce back (real recoveries to come)?

time will tell.

my pleasure to write it.
received the bounty for the article and this week's signature capaign
thanks
Activity: 31
You shouldn't worry - Stipend pays.
Pages:
Jump to: