Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 2. (Read 44061 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Something is wrong with spd in general.
At least, we all have small optimistic signal because the Stipend dev has been last actively in the forum today.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Which factors made you think that something was wrong with Stipend project, in general?
Can you spend a couple of mins to explain more about the opinion on current status of Stipend project, please.

I don't need couple mins, but much less time and words.
Horrible team, they never write thins for the community.
They have almost no plans for marketing.
They have no bugdet.
They paid pennies for bounty hunters ( as we know , they are really important). And also if they paid pennies, they were late from 1 to 3 weeks.
They " are working hard" ( as they say) , but still no product.. nothing.
Zero volume on exchanger.
Only one exchanger.

Should i continue?

Absolute agreement.

STIPEND is a big money grab by me too idiots.  They didn't even grab that much money.  The Token will go to 0.  There's no possible value to it as it isn't attached to any use case.  Never-launched software that no one cares about.  Forever Alpha.  The idiots *building* this project aren't very good entrepreneurs and don't know how to deliver.  Super junior and have no resources.  This whole thing will never launch.  If it ever does it would likely be marketed under some new brand name as being associated with STIPEND is STUPID.

STUPID coin would be a better name for the coin.

They will just keep distancing themselves from this project.  Why would the team of lightweights want to work on a coin project that has declined in value by more than 99%.  The coin is dead and serves no purpose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Which factors made you think that something was wrong with Stipend project, in general?
Can you spend a couple of mins to explain more about the opinion on current status of Stipend project, please.

I don't need couple mins, but much less time and words.
Horrible team, they never write thins for the community.
They have almost no plans for marketing.
They have no bugdet.
They paid pennies for bounty hunters ( as we know , they are really important). And also if they paid pennies, they were late from 1 to 3 weeks.
They " are working hard" ( as they say) , but still no product.. nothing.
Zero volume on exchanger.
Only one exchanger.

Should i continue?
Activity: 97
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Stipend need more supports from community, especially holders.
Please stop dumping Stipend around 1k Satoshi, which is very undervalued price for Stipend.
Bitcoin will rally dramatically, then positive impacts on altcoins will be shown soon.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Team didn't disappear. Received signature reward for last 2 weeks yesterday, I advice to stay and keep supporting SPD.
How about payment rate?
Did you get same amount as previous weeks or something changed in payment rates over the last 2 weeks?
If rates have remained the same as of previous weeks, I might back to support Stipend.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
We are very happy that the latest mining coins and POS coins can join our big exchange, a wonderful start!

Because we focus on MINING coins and POS coins, MNcoin  , all coin trading. look forward to a wonderful start!

Great project, looking forward  a pleasant cooperation, we want to list you coin on our exchange . A great start, search MXshine!

www.mxshine.com 

[email protected]

https://t.me/mxshine

https://twitter.com/MXshineExchange

https://www.facebook.com/MXshineExchange

Add coin:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9x2oF2Y8BSWrkD1N9RmHDqYquiA3kWjUDxpTWp4bz2DLhrQ/viewform
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Stipend developer account has still been actively, last active today.
Code:
Today at 03:17:34 AM
So, please calm down and wait for their coming news, everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Stake maturity is 24 hours, so I guess that after withdrawing coins from exchanges, send them to windows wallet for staking; stakers will  have to wait at least 24 hours later in order to gent mintable coins, and start actively staking.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Not too much communication from dev team here. I think bitcointalk is still a very good alternative to attract more and more investors.
The Stipend team have kept silently recent weeks, but good thing is the price of Stipend likely very stable during those recent days.
Activity: 127
Stipend actually bounced, and has stood nearly 1.6k satoshi on exchanges.
Daily volume has still been at lows, but increased a little bit with in-significant rise.
Activity: 45
Merit: 4
Stipend has been supported strongly at 14xx and 15xx satoshi.
However, daily volume fell to very low figures last days, and it should be raised higher.
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
The  post count should start on monday, and it should ends on sunday night, and the payday should be on sunday, max monday morning.. those were the rules.
But actually the count should start on Monday, and the pay day should be when they want, like a random day of the month Cheesy
Should, of course, like early weeks of the campaign.
Then, everything turned to randomly (both checking, paying, and starting day of each week (probably).
I think that it's time to force everything back to normal.
If the team do this, I will come back to join this one.
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
Yeah, hopefully all this lot of work will bring something special? Because after weeks and weeks of " a lot of work", as much as they can't write a single message on socials, this would let us espect A LOT of massive news soon, am i wrong? Cheesy
You might be right, lol
Massively flood of good news might be released in a row by Stipend team.
Not sure, but it is a positive predictive scenario.
Activity: 127
I received my 2 weeks bounty rewards yesterday, what about you? have you received that?
By the way i see that no more people discussin here, or in telegram, and much less also on discord.. what'up guys? Cheesy
Good to know that you got paid, but Stipend team have not made offical post here.
They are probably so busy recent weeks.
Activity: 102
No rewards for signature  campaign for  last week, im pretty sure it will be  fixed quite  soon!
The topic has been very silently, in terms of response from Stipend team.
They have likey been very busy during last two weeks, after the end of Blockchain Summit.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
No, it is not finished, or they would announce it. They are only busy.. seem too much busy for pay us some little cents.. Atleast hopefully they will release some product soon if they are working so hard..!
I think that the Stipend team have been very busy with their works, but at least they should make official announcement for all participants.
Payements might be paid a bit delayed time, but the team should spend a couple of seconds to drop offcial announcement about it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
No payment received either,shall I assume that signature campaign is finished?
I don't think so, but they should, at least, announce about delayed payment for the last week.
I guess Stipend team and manager of the campaign got busy stuffs recent weeks and have higher priorities such as upgrades, than promotional things.

Anyway, best wishes for Stipend project and its freelance platform.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
I have not received my payments today.
How about your cases, all you guys?
As of recent weeks, Stipend team have been busy with stuffs related to Malta Blockchain summit, then something after that; so I don't worry about payments for my works.
However, next weeks, payment days should be back to normal as the OP stated.  Smiley

Removed my SPD signature, today.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Waiting for my payments this week.
Agree with the above proposal that payments should be sent on time.
Pages:
Jump to: