Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 6. (Read 44095 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
using caps and red won't make you more persuasive, bring facts and some proofs maybe.
most of us swapped their coins, trade opened again on CB and team is preparing for Future Blockchain Summit.
Go SPD!
Activity: 54
STOP DELETING MY POST SCAMMERS!! Stipend AKA  BitConnect2.0 is a SCAM coin! STOLE 180K USD FROM INVESTORS AND HAVEN'T DELIVERED ANYTHING BUT A 2 PAGE 'ALPHA' THAT DOESN'T WORK. PRICE IS VIRTUALLY ZERO, OVER A YEAR AND NO PROGRESS. SHITTY SCAM COIN[/cente
Dude get a life, Instead of screaming like a little kid with red letters maybe you should post some facts to back up your claims. You seem salty about something, maybe a bad trade, or maybe because YOU were the EXPLOITER OF THE OLD CHAIN and now mad becasue you couldnt swapp your exploited coin. I can vouch that Developers are still around and working diligently on the platform. Stop tormenting the community because you are the exploiter and Developers outsmarted you.[/size][/size]
Activity: 13
STOP DELETING MY POST SCAMMERS!! Stipend AKA  BitConnect2.0 is a SCAM coin! STOLE 180K USD FROM INVESTORS AND HAVEN'T DELIVERED ANYTHING BUT A 2 PAGE 'ALPHA' THAT DOESN'T WORK. PRICE IS VIRTUALLY ZERO, OVER A YEAR AND NO PROGRESS. SHITTY SCAM COIN[/cente
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
We are attending the https://www.futureblockchainsummit.com - FSB in Dubai starting next Monday!

copper member
Cryptobridge swap is completed, new chain is enabled in their gateway.
Trading, deposits & withdrawals are resumed.

A lot of ann concerning Dubai are coming.
Activity: 158
The Stipend swap worked smoothly, and the price of SPD moved upwards dramatically last several weeks.
It's a amazing effect from the swap, out of my expectations.
it is not the swap..it is the faxct that nobody can sell his mn rewards (exchange close deposits). this is why spp no new Mn start.... This is why it looks like stipend turns into..s...
Activity: 190
 Huh Huh Huh
information on the discord channel is very weak, no one is able to answer the questions, well I have watched the procedure on the coin https://deviantcoin.io/coinswap-procedure/,

Stipend only at the beginning of 2018 was involvement, now unfortunately it is gone.

No answer when I receive SWAP coins, administrator discord explains that he does not do it, but he knows that I will receive a lot less coins because swap is from February and now we have March.

Then why does not he know how long waited for SWAP in February 2019 Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
My swap has been pending for like about a week. Has anyone else been having this problem?

Go check on Discord, a team member will answer your query quicker than here. I had no problem when doing the swap for my coins, less than 24h.
Activity: 2
My swap has been pending for like about a week. Has anyone else been having this problem?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
The Stipend swap worked smoothly, and the price of SPD moved upwards dramatically last several weeks.
It's a amazing effect from the swap, out of my expectations.

maybe becauseno one can deposit? lol
Activity: 3
C´mon Neil, baning without reason is another reason why crypto is such a mess...
Why did you ban me on the first place? Not enought that I´ve lost 500 SPD of my investment, that you took personal an example I give to get the idea to another user that I´m not 100% guilty of having ticked a checkbox that is clearly aviable inside new wallet, and was working properly untill the swap? It was not refered to you or anyone of your team... I hope you reconsider

For all of you, do not enable zSPD automint or you will loose your coins for good... Hope the team release a fixed wallet soon

First, you are not banned with your main account, but kicked with message deletion.
Second, I was considering giving you these 500 coins back but as you were condescendant and shown some irrespect regarding our work while I answered to you, as well as writting contradictive stuff by yourself, I finally chose to kick you.

It was said ZPOS was not enabled with the new chain, we cleared all RPC commands and other stuff but forgot this tickbox as it's a bit deeper in the code. Nothing to qualify developers of "lazy".
Just to argument on the fact that it's a misbehaviour, you are the first in 5 days to complain because you tried this; altough there was an ANN about it. You are the first "case" if I may say.
And as I wrote early in the discussion, we will release a wallet "patch" for this, alongside Pivx update or in few days.

Anytime.

Thanks for answering
In my defense I can assure you I didn´t meant to be irrespectful nor condecendant, and if I had something to tell you or the team I will do it directly as I´ve said before (mostly with compliments and some possitive suggestions, always good intended), so I feel this is just a misunderstood product of an example given to a troll user that wanted me to gift the remaining of my investment just for fun... despite the fact that I was trolled / dissapointed enought for the result of that thick box (did you read the whole sentence?)

Again, sorry if you took it that way, for sure I´m not into the project to judge the cause of this thick box remaining on a release, nor I have the knowledge to fully understand the basis of your work, and I acknowledge my fault of not reading properly the announcement. But also in my defense, it is the first time that a clearly detailed button behaves in such an unconventional way, I use to learn mostly by doing everything, and I´ve never de materialized an electronic device just for messing with it, resulting on nothing more than what a power cycle won´t fix, and with crypto I was thinking a proper backup could save mostly everything, but I was wrong.

Please share my feelings, one full year supporting, sponsoring, mining and minting hard to get enough to host a MN and when the effort should have shown profits, the result of a missclick send some coins to a blackhole putting me what was yesterday 10% away of the collateral (but on today rewards will be 32 x what was needed pre fork)

I don´t know what are you referring with contradictive speach and now it is a little late to check (all messages gone) but will take more attention to that in the future

Sorry again if I offended you in some way, and I do appreciate your hard work and effort, even if you didn´t felt I was reflecting that way, and keep in mind I´m not English native so misunderstandings are easy to show if not receptive / well predisposed enough to ask about the true intention of sentences.

Thanks and regards
copper member
You also specifically unlock the wallet for "anonymization, automint, and staking only" so why would the first two just make magically dissapears funds?

For someone that wants "privacy" but looks for autominted ZPOS tx in explorer (when it's disabled as well), you are a bit contradictory.
Think you should make some research about how autominting, privacy staking and shuffling works and don't call out "lazy developpers that controls the chain to solve this" Wink
copper member
C´mon Neil, baning without reason is another reason why crypto is such a mess...
Why did you ban me on the first place? Not enought that I´ve lost 500 SPD of my investment, that you took personal an example I give to get the idea to another user that I´m not 100% guilty of having ticked a checkbox that is clearly aviable inside new wallet, and was working properly untill the swap? It was not refered to you or anyone of your team... I hope you reconsider

For all of you, do not enable zSPD automint or you will loose your coins for good... Hope the team release a fixed wallet soon

First, you are not banned with your main account, but kicked with message deletion.
Second, I was considering giving you these 500 coins back but as you were condescendant and shown some irrespect regarding our work while I answered to you, as well as writting contradictive stuff by yourself, I finally chose to kick you.

It was said ZPOS was not enabled with the new chain, we cleared all RPC commands and other stuff but forgot this tickbox as it's a bit deeper in the code. Nothing to qualify developers of "lazy".
Just to argument on the fact that it's a misbehaviour, you are the first in 5 days to complain because you tried this; altough there was an ANN about it. You are the first "case" if I may say.
And as I wrote early in the discussion, we will release a wallet "patch" for this, alongside Pivx update or in few days.

Anytime.
You also specifically unlock the wallet for "anonymization, automint, and staking only" so why would the first two just make magically dissapears funds?

Activity: 440
Roobet
We are going through a swap, please visit: https://swap.stipend.me/
Check Discord/Telegram for further information.
I swapped my Stipend coin today by using the swap site.
To be honest, the swap made smoothly and fastly.
Now, I hope all the best for Stipend after the swap.

By the way, everyone should swap your coins asap, at later phase, the swap ratio will be much lower than the current one at 1:1.
copper member
We are going through a swap, please visit: https://swap.stipend.me/
Check Discord/Telegram for further information.
Activity: 158
When the swap of Stipend officially implemented?
Any news for the coming swap?

Swap at block 405.000, 3-4 days maximum.

406.000 Wink
Activity: 138
Swap is under way. Follow discord channels for swap details.
Stipend is alive and it shows much activity at github site. It is a good sign.
Activity: 616
When the swap of Stipend officially implemented?
Any news for the coming swap?

Swap at block 405.000, 3-4 days maximum.
Pages:
Jump to: