Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 10. (Read 44095 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

well, someone don't event know what is a deamon, trust me. 80% of people run a masternode because the guides are easy. I mean, they are step by step and everyone can build a masternode with a vps.. but when the things change every some days or week, all those people are in a bad time because for every single problem, even the easier, they need to ask for help.

Well, i really hope to not have 1 update every month Cheesy

true some people don't know what a daemon is but if the same person as you stated can follow a guide to set up a masternode surely they can follow a much simpler guide to update their masternodes, no?

before the 5.0 update the previous update was back in July so I doubt very much you'll have to update once or more per month. Personally I'd rather have updates than risk losing money but each to their own.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Another upgrade, i'm really annoyed by all those upgrades day by day.. hopefully it will be the last one for many months.
I did the 5.0 upgrade couple days ago and now i must do another upgrade in masternodes + desktop. The annoying thing is just masternodes, cause for noobs is not so easy and just a wrong letter/thing and masternode will not work.

they aren't day by day mate and we've only got to update again because people didn't update

I know it sucks but its not really much effort.

As for masternodes whats difficult about stopping the daemon replacing the binary and starting it again?

well, someone don't event know what is a deamon, trust me. 80% of people run a masternode because the guides are easy. I mean, they are step by step and everyone can build a masternode with a vps.. but when the things change every some days or week, all those people are in a bad time because for every single problem, even the easier, they need to ask for help.

Well, i really hope to not have 1 update every month Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Another upgrade, i'm really annoyed by all those upgrades day by day.. hopefully it will be the last one for many months.
I did the 5.0 upgrade couple days ago and now i must do another upgrade in masternodes + desktop. The annoying thing is just masternodes, cause for noobs is not so easy and just a wrong letter/thing and masternode will not work.

they aren't day by day mate and we've only got to update again because people didn't update

I know it sucks but its not really much effort.

As for masternodes whats difficult about stopping the daemon replacing the binary and starting it again?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Don't forget to update your wallets to 5.1.0.0 which will occur soon at block 320,000. At the moment current block is ~ 317,000
For more info join discord channel which is very active.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Kindly review this signature participant of yours, not only their posts are entirely copy and paste of exact same post that promotes his service, it also being posted on relatively questionable threads, thus bumping what should be better drowned

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/desitranslator2018-2305591
Updated my wallet, i really hope that is the last mandatory update, because for masternode holders is really a pain, especially for the non expert ones like me.
By the way, masternodes rewards are coming really smooth! Cheesy
Let's hope 5.0 wallet semi hardfork will go well and  orphans for POS  happen!

Never had an orphan POS with previous version, but since the update I've noticed a significant increase in the number of coins being stacked. That will most likely increase the price.
Looking forward for the launch of the freelancer platform.

I updated for 5.0, no orpahns yet, but still no stacks aswell

Two stacking rewards today, back in business - all good Tongue
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Never had an orphan POS with previous version, but since the update I've noticed a significant increase in the number of coins being stacked. That will most likely increase the price.

I updated for 5.0, no orpahns yet, but still no stacks aswell
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Tell me please - until what time will the signature company go? I did not know that she exists and would be happy to join now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Never had an orphan POS with previous version, but since the update I've noticed a significant increase in the number of coins being stacked.
Stacked? what is this?
I guess what you really meant is staking/ staked, right?
No matter what happened, the market has moved the Stipend price upwards, surpassed 2k satoshi already.

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
Infinite SPD masternodes are available at https://stackofstake.com/r/100002. Deposit any amount of coins and start receiving rewards immediately  Wink
FYI, the withdrawal of any amount of coins is performing is 5-10 minutes.
Activity: 112
Very interesting and promising Roll Eyes. After the project is launched, will there be special conditions for freelancers, incentives when working in the project?Good luck!! Wink
Activity: 67
one Mn available : you can stake with https://simplepospool.com or be part of MN for 50 coins/slot
Damn i really hate these updates! why it is mandatory? And most important thing.. we need to update also the vps for masternode holders? i really hope not, because it is always a pain in the @ss Sad
Don't forget to update wallets to the latest version, is a mandatory update. Test it on Win and Linux, no issues. Can be found here: https://github.com/Stipend-Developer/stipend/releases
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Consider me old fashion, but I prefer to keep SPD or any other coins in my own wallet. By using a third party shared masternode or shared stake service you lose control of your coins. Anything can happen...

It is the reason why I want to have full control of my wallet, my coins.
I don't want to use any Shared masternode or Staking pool services.
It results in potential terrible un-controllable wallets.

one of the first rules of this world is don't share you coins/keys/wallets. NEVER use shared masternode, really, NEVER!. If they paid until today means nothing, as soon as the coin goes up, you can say bye bye to your coins.

Agreed.. And you can also stake Stipend wich is pretty much equal to masternoding atm.. May feel like really random but if you hit a stake you collect 8 SPD. Can even stake with 100 or 200 SPD so why not if u plan on hodling anyway.  Grin
Consider me old fashion, but I prefer to keep SPD or any other coins in my own wallet. By using a third party shared masternode or shared stake service you lose control of your coins. Anything can happen...

It is the reason why I want to have full control of my wallet, my coins.
I don't want to use any Shared masternode or Staking pool services.
It results in potential terrible un-controllable wallets.

one of the first rules of this world is don't share you coins/keys/wallets. NEVER use shared masternode, really, NEVER!. If they paid until today means nothing, as soon as the coin goes up, you can say bye bye to your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: