Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 3. (Read 44095 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
In the last 2 weeks (hope I'm not wrong) payments for signature campaign were delayed with 2-3 days. We will come back to the usual payday - Sunday?
Don't worry. Stipend team have always paid for all their participants.
It's just delayed payments, as recent weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Nice to see that  there  is over 1,5 btc on buyer side.  was  much lower during last days
Additionally, the price moved upwards and almost hit 1.6k satoshi.
Congratulations for the latest upwards movement.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
if anyone cares. CryptoDredge miner added this coin in new version

████
██

████████

██
████
████
████

██
██

Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Daily volume of Stipend during this week remained at very low level.
I guess this phenomenon due to the coin fell to low price range, so investors stopped selling their coins.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
It is one of the hardest time within the last two months, when Stipend fell to around 1.2k satoshi today.
I known that in the latest months, lowest price of Stipend was around 900 satoshi, but honestly I don't expect that the coin will decrease below 1k satoshi one more time in the future.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
It's time to update your wallet to 5.1, hardfork very soon ( at  320 000 block)
Personally, upgraded my wallet more than 10 hours ago.
Just reminding others, who have not upgraded their wallet that this one is a mandatory upgrade of Stipend wallet.
And all old version of Stipend wallet will be on the wrong chain after the block #320k.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
Kindly review this signature participant of yours, not only their posts are entirely copy and paste of exact same post that promotes his service, it also being posted on relatively questionable threads, thus bumping what should be better drowned

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/desitranslator2018-2305591
LOL, it looks crazy, honestly.
Nice finding.
Not sure that guy really made his translations or simply using Google translate.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Infinite SPD masternodes are available at https://stackofstake.com/r/100002. Deposit any amount of coins and start receiving rewards immediately  Wink
FYI, the withdrawal of any amount of coins is performing is 5-10 minutes.
What did you mean by saying infinite masternodes?
Can you explain about the term 'infinite' which likely related to SPD masternodes on the SoS service.
Activity: 45
Merit: 4
I m still waiting for more details about SPD at summit!
Me too.
The Delta Blockchain Summit in Malta finished days ago.
There are also announcements on Discord channel and give away events  on the way.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
I saw the photo of one person of the team with Binance CEO, but keep in mind to not say nothing or suppose nothing please, cause Binance's CEO really doesn't like this kind of thing. I remember in the past when a coin posted a photo like this, and he said " this is how a coin will never be listed on our exchanger".

It is truly a valuable lesson.
One of the main reasons is that sort of photo might lead to FOMOs, which Binnance CEO doesn't not want to relate to at any case.
So, let's keep it in secret, wait and see how Stipend move next.
Activity: 45
Merit: 4
Not too far from the time Stipend team will make their presentation on the Delta Blockchain Summit in Malta.
The Stipend team have actually been there last days.
Very promising things to come, I feel very eagerly to wait for the news.
Activity: 138
Is SPD Discord Died?
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
The August Update is released, we are glad to say that we have a final release date for the Bridge in the upcoming days and also started hinting towards a Platform Release Date as everything gets into place.

Link : https://stipend.medium.com/stipend-update-august-2021-c99296b6a33

Items on the Menu :
- Stipend Bridge Launch Date (18th August for you lazy one)
- Platform Launch
- UI Changes
- Marketing Documentation Study  Release
- New Team Member
- Conclusion

Stipend Core Team

copper member
The June Update is released, thank you to everyone who is contributing daily to the project and to the community for the support!

https://stipend.medium.com/stipend-update-june-2021-ff5de7166b5a

Items on the update:

- Bridge Talk
- Bridge Progress
- Platform Progress- What Changed
- Blockchain and Wallet upgrade (5.1)
- 6 New Members (Marketing / UI & UX  / BE Dev)
- Listings Update
- Conclusion

Stipend Core Team
copper member
Stipend Core version 3.4.0.2 is now available from: https://github.com/Stipend-Developer/stipend-core/releases

This is not a mandatory upgrade.

This release adds an additional checkpoint for chain verification, as well as updates the DNS Seed to use stipend.me operated cores and the depend subsystem to use a working Qt 5.9.7 repository source. If you wish to build v3.4.0.1, you will need to consult /depends/packages/qt.mk and apply the same change to that release as v3.4.0.2.

Thanks, everyone for the continuous support! We're moving forward to our common success!
copper member
We welcome Casey to the team, as an experienced blockchain developer, he will be adding his positive energy and knowledge to the project.

Warm welcome Casey !

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Great honest and informative update. I look forward to seeing the BSC bridge release in a few months.
copper member
Stipend Masternodes can now be hosted in both
Happy Masternoding & Stipend reward accumulation!

Activity: 7
Great update and good to see things moving fast again! Sad we must see NickS go I hope we will see him again one day.. Welcome to the new team members and ofc good luck to you all! I am sure stipend will be big in the near future!!
copper member
The May Update is released quite a long read, we are thinking about hosting a live stream to go over the details in the upcoming weeks on our youtube channel, thank you for the support!

https://bit.ly/3xG9iX1

Pages:
Jump to: