Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 33. (Read 44095 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It would be great to see how do you plan developing  platform from now to full alpha release and further to beta and actual release.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
simple question on the signature campaign:

what is the payment day and which weekday you restart post count?
every tuesday?
or in a different day?

thanks and keep on the great work.

Payment every Sunday, most likely the post count reset occur at the same moment.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
simple question on the signature campaign:

what is the payment day and which weekday you restart post count?
every tuesday?
or in a different day?

thanks and keep on the great work.
The main goal of signature campaign is to spread wide words about this wonderful project Stipend
and this item "- You must post at least 10 posts / week with the Stipend Signature" messages can be in any topics on the BTT or only the subject of the stipend?

I think you can post it anywhere, the main idea is to attract other people to your signature via great post on theme.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
and this item "- You must post at least 10 posts / week with the Stipend Signature" messages can be in any topics on the BTT or only the subject of the stipend?
Fully support this project! I would like to see it in the biggest exchangers instead of in the little ones.. hope that with community and enough time we can reach our true value Wink
This is one of the few project with potential, hope will succeed!
We would definetly get all of top exchanges so don't worry, just be patient and think over what can you give this project to support your investments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Fully support this project! I would like to see it in the biggest exchangers instead of in the little ones.. hope that with community and enough time we can reach our true value Wink
This is one of the few project with potential, hope will succeed!
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Hi, tell me, what is the period of the week for the campaign, from which day of the week do you think? For example, from Tuesday to Tuesday, and so on.

It'll be Sunday to Sunday. If you've fulfilled the requirements as mentioned in the main post you'll receive a payout for that week
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Hi, tell me, what is the period of the week for the campaign, from which day of the week do you think? For example, from Tuesday to Tuesday, and so on.
So the signature campaign is indefinite, at least for now?
  there is no timestap for ending Cheesy
You're doing great job, guys!
I'm sure you'll find thousands of followers very soon.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
So the signature campaign is indefinite, at least for now?
  there is no timestap for ending Cheesy
copper member
I'm interested to join the bounty also if it is low, but i believe in SPD and i will fully support it!
Just one question, how the signature campaign works? It is from monday to sunday, or do you have other days for counting? Cause it is not said in the first thread.
Another thing, you better to hide emails from spreadsheet Smiley Thanks

Yep, there'll be payments every Sunday haha. Good point about the emails, will do
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
I'm interested to join the bounty also if it is low, but i believe in SPD and i will fully support it!
Just one question, how the signature campaign works? It is from monday to sunday, or do you have other days for counting? Cause it is not said in the first thread.
Another thing, you better to hide emails from spreadsheet Smiley Thanks
Activity: 180
Stipend on IDAX daily volume  reached  10 BTC, keep it up! https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=SPD_BTC

Absolutely right these volumes are indicating a positive sign for an up moment in the next coming day's possible move towards 7K Satoshi from the current range 4K-5K Satoshi a possible target of 7K-8K is possible this is my trading view for the next 2 week period

More an More people are adding up at this current level and SPD is going to form a strong base here for rocketing - Would request everyone to do some research

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmPBmxdCTdhq85WdQS3pTWgiECP5Puae2W5YezKa9pphhX/blob

Happy investing and Happy Trading
Activity: 10
Keep up the good work
Activity: 258
Good job. I follow the project from the begining.

+1
one of my fav coin and community.. good luck , keep rollin ' Wink

Thanks for the support! Smiley

Also if anyone wants to check it out, the current status of the redesign is here: https://imgur.com/a/zEuPKGJ
Looks fine. Keep up the good work
copper member

+1

Thanks for the support! Smiley

Also if anyone wants to check it out, the current status of the redesign is here: https://imgur.com/a/zEuPKGJ
LsL
Activity: 140
Merit: 40

+1
copper member
What's with the price? Why it's still so low?

Not enough investors currently. We keep delivering on our promises and the platform's due to come out in a few weeks on top of us being in serious talks with a top-10 worldwide tech company but there's quite a lot of weak hands.
Pages:
Jump to: