Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 35. (Read 44061 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I'm from beginning but now I feel a little bit confused because I thought that the price will be on the another level...
Activity: 1
Love this coin. Been following it since the beginning. The devs are very talented and professional. Definitely a coin worth supporting.
Activity: 4
Volume/liquidity's been a bit low. Hopefully you guys can turn that around
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Regarding the signature campaign though, we do check every form before accepting, so no point in creating fake users
copper member
This currency is very impressive and will consider the development of the itinerary. Looking forward for the bounties. Good luck Dev.

Thanks! Appreciate the support
Activity: 224
This currency is very impressive and will consider the development of the itinerary. Looking forward for the bounties. Good luck Dev.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
We currently have just over 20 people accepted and participating in the signature campaign! Remember that there is also a "Content" bounty that rewards quality content pertaining to Stipend!
Yeah we should spread wide this idea!
copper member
We currently have just over 20 people accepted and participating in the signature campaign! Remember that there is also a "Content" bounty that rewards quality content pertaining to Stipend!
I follow the project from the begining, but still newbee in bitcointalk, so sad Cry

You can easily take part in sugnature campaign, in few days you can reach Jr. Member rank

Im not sure if we're currently looking for translations, I'll talk with the rest of the team though
Where could I find updated roadmap? Is there any video about it?

Ah, I've found a video but Devs are you planning to create paper roadmap?

We don't currently have a updated roadmap made in a graphic format, just the video at the moment. I'll see if we can get one made soon.

Thx for your answer, hope I can get it soon!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I follow the project from the begining, but still newbee in bitcointalk, so sad Cry
copper member

Im not sure if we're currently looking for translations, I'll talk with the rest of the team though

We don't currently have a updated roadmap made in a graphic format, just the video at the moment. I'll see if we can get one made soon.

copper member
Hi Dev
If you need Vietnamese translation, please PM me ir confirm this message
Thanks

copper member
Good luck for the project!

Hold and hope. I trust in this coin.

Great team, community and the project. Best of luck !!!

Thanks for the support guys!
Activity: 2
Great team, community and the project. Best of luck !!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I just joined to the signature campaign  Smiley

Good luck.
Last time we saw price of 5k - in few  weeks  it raised up to 22k. Hopefully we will see even bigger growth this time with alpha version getting smoother each time!
We would get there eventually. I'm sure even much higher
Last time we saw price of 5k - in few  weeks  it raised up to 22k. Hopefully we will see even bigger growth this time with alpha version getting smoother each time!
Activity: 85
Hold and hope. I trust in this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: