Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 34. (Read 44061 times)

DDL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
What's with the price? Why it's still so low?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Nice one for this concept and ideas, but no bounty for social media?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Discord  is WAY much more informative if you want more details, have troubles with synching wallet or set MN. So yeah, its kinda mandatory for holders/believers/investors to be there and get latest news first!
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
can someone update the discord link to never expired so new users can come and join us.  Wink

Hmm is it expired? Just checked it and it should be listed as such
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
can someone update the discord link to never expired so new users can come and join us.  Wink

Currently coding a QT wallet redesign using simplicity/cleanliness as themes. Let me know your thoughts!

Hope we can see it soon. Also waiting announcements, it's everytime interesting for analisys
Activity: 448
Merit: 170
that wallet looks really good, clean design and loks better than the standard, keep the good work!
copper member

Currently coding a QT wallet redesign using simplicity/cleanliness as themes. Let me know your thoughts!
copper member
Stipend on IDAX daily volume  reached  10 BTC, keep it up! https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=SPD_BTC

Haha damn that was quick

We're also working with them regarding a marketing push as well.
Activity: 4
Stipend on IDAX daily volume  reached  10 BTC, keep it up! https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=SPD_BTC

Haha damn that was quick
copper member
Hello!

Joined your signature campaigne.

I will wait for the official avatar Wink

Thanks! Smiley Just accepted
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
Hello!

Joined your signature campaigne.

I will wait for the official avatar Wink
copper member
Stipend it's a very good project, now the price for the SPD coin it's very very low.... I think we going to the moon on the next few months....I m a big investor and I think that....this project it's one of the best for this year.... Go Guys Nice Job.

Thanks for the support!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hello @Stipend, I just created a little Avatar copying the logo from the web site, please let me know what you think about it.  Smiley

Good luck.

Looks great! Thanks for taking the time Smiley! We might go and make our own at some point if you want to check back later

No problem, I will be waiting for your Avatar. I did it because i think that a signature without Avatar is a little boring.  Smiley

Good luck for all.
copper member
Hello @Stipend, I just created a little Avatar copying the logo from the web site, please let me know what you think about it.  Smiley

Good luck.

Looks great! Thanks for taking the time Smiley! We might go and make our own at some point if you want to check back later
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Good luck.
copper member
Love this coin. Been following it since the beginning. The devs are very talented and professional. Definitely a coin worth supporting.

I have just joined the Signature Campaign and i m there right from the beginning of this Stipend Project in their discord and its been awesome to be part of this coin and i know this will definitely be a hit Coin - do not get panic with the current price

I made some content posting on reddit.com too in the beginning and invested some amount and left it for future

I would request everyone to do some research on Stipend as well as anywhere when you put your hard earned money and choose the right one - Happy investing and Happy Trading

Thanks! Appreciate the support
Activity: 180
I have just joined the Signature Campaign and i m there right from the beginning of this Stipend Project in their discord and its been awesome to be part of this coin and i know this will definitely be a hit Coin - do not get panic with the current price

I made some content posting on reddit.com too in the beginning and invested some amount and left it for future

I would request everyone to do some research on Stipend as well as anywhere when you put your hard earned money and choose the right one - Happy investing and Happy Trading

Pages:
Jump to: