Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 37. (Read 44095 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
So the signature campaign is indefinite, at least for now?

Yes, as mentioned above we're able to keep it ongoing.
You are doing great job! But don't forget to use Stipend avatar so people could see your posts clearly
But I'm not sure if you can add avatar now with your current state. You should create more posts to make community know more things about Stipend)
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2

You are doing great job! But don't forget to use Stipend avatar so people could see your posts clearly

Good point, I'll go and find one for other people to use

Check out the latest update from Stipend team
https://medium.com/@StipendOff/weekly-update-17-59a82e333b86
What do you think guys? We are moving to the right direction
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I personally like the project to provide the freelancer some kind of guaranty for their work to be praised truthfully.
Through Stipend, i hope that every freelancer get what they deserve depends on their abbility.
copper member
Indeed, sometimes the work result given form freelancer are better than from anyone that are formally an employee.
This way opening a big way for freelancer to expand their job.

Yep haha, that's how we see it, and also how many companies are beginning to see it too.
copper member
This project is one I have had my eyes on for quite a while and have really been liking what I have seen. I unfortunately have not had any spare funds to get any yet, but am looking forward to when I do finally get some. I have seen the team for Stipend is very active, and the community is quite active as well, which is a huge plus. I continually find myself looking forward to what comes next with this project. I have been a member since pretty early on. I am a big fan of PoS and Masternodes, and teams that really do what they say they are doing. Keep up the great work Stipend crew!

Thanks! Appreciate the kind words, we've been working quite hard over the last few weeks.
Activity: 322
Indeed, sometimes the work result given form freelancer are better than from anyone that are formally an employee.
This way opening a big way for freelancer to expand their job.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
This project is one I have had my eyes on for quite a while and have really been liking what I have seen. I unfortunately have not had any spare funds to get any yet, but am looking forward to when I do finally get some. I have seen the team for Stipend is very active, and the community is quite active as well, which is a huge plus. I continually find myself looking forward to what comes next with this project. I have been a member since pretty early on. I am a big fan of PoS and Masternodes, and teams that really do what they say they are doing. Keep up the great work Stipend crew!
copper member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
Looks like a really interesting project. Went and read over the whitepaper, it's very well written. Definitely a step above the rest of the shitcoins. Good luck with the campaign and the coin!
copper member
Accepted most people to the signature campaign who applied so far. Remember, if you're applying to the campaign, make sure you fill out everything and are actually using the signature on your profile.

I just noticed i upgraded my user ranking to jr. member, there is a way to change that on my registration?

Went and modified it manually, you're good
Activity: 448
Merit: 170
Accepted most people to the signature campaign who applied so far. Remember, if you're applying to the campaign, make sure you fill out everything and are actually using the signature on your profile.

I just noticed i upgraded my user ranking to jr. member, there is a way to change that on my registration?
copper member
No matter, will i get into signature campaign or not, - will have  signature. Im with you since day 1, and hoe will see working platform with real customers using it!   
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Guys I'm with you! Good luck SPD!
Activity: 448
Merit: 170
Goog luck with this campaign , im holding some SPD since the mining period.
Activity: 24
Let's write new history of Stipend together)
Pages:
Jump to: