Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 64. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 20
When new website will release ?
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Quote from: pablo69

You're mistaken. Join the Slack ( spectreproject.slack.com ) and then the channel #support_client if you are still having difficulties they will be able to help you there quickly.
I asked questions - how could I be mistaken? If you know a way to rescue my coins, why not tell me? Yes, my coins/tokens are still stuck in a private/stealth wallet.

According to a guide I read, he warned people to never send them to a stealth address. Based on my situation, that makes sense now.

I think, you did a right thing to ask, I hope dev help you and you get you coins back or at least some sort of reward or ...!
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
Quote from: pablo69

You're mistaken. Join the Slack ( spectreproject.slack.com ) and then the channel #support_client if you are still having difficulties they will be able to help you there quickly.
I asked questions - how could I be mistaken? If you know a way to rescue my coins, why not tell me? Yes, my coins/tokens are still stuck in a private/stealth wallet.

According to a guide I read, he warned people to never send them to a stealth address. Based on my situation, that makes sense now.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Soon xspec will be add to Binance and soon price hit 100$, after 100$ will move confidently to 500$ (10b marketcap)
It is happen soon

how do you know? source?

Can the Spectre team confirm all the submissions(requests) to new exchanges such as Binance?

Not part of the core team, but I can confirm that the project is in discussion with several exchanges. After release of 1.3.4 next week, the effort is expected to intensify further.

What I can confirm is we are always looking for a mutual opportunity for Spectrecoin[xspec] and an exchange. But let me say....its the tech and the community that grows the value of a coin....not this or that exchange. The amount of money that some of them want for a listing borders on obscene with some wanting thousands of dollars to even consider and make ithat non refundable. Take a look at even smaller exchanges like Cryptopia and you'll see they want almost five btc to list a coin. Do the math.

What many don't realize is a privacy coin like Spectrecoin[xspec] and a centralized exchange are at odds when the exchange has to comply with the KYC demands that governments around the world are starting to implement. Taxation is the goal of course and they all smell money.

Our current exchange line up serves quite well. we're not looking for a huge pump and then dump of xspec. A nice steady growth in value as people learn what real privacy is all about.

Decentralized exchanges are small now but, look for adoption to increase in 2018.
Activity: 10
The coins in my wallet are captured! How do I send the coins in my private wallet to a public address like Cryptopia? When I try to perform a balance transfer to move the coins to my public wallet, I receive the error: "Error: Invalid Stealth address."

!!! I want my coins!

Edit: So since this project spun off from ShadowCash, it looks like by doing a "balance transfer" of my coins to a private address, it destroyed my SpectreCoins in the process and I am left with useless "SpectreTokens?" Is that correct? So the only way to fully transact privately with this coin is to convert SpectreCoins into useless SpectreTokens?

https://doc.shadowproject.io/#introduction25
Code:
"ShadowTokens (SDT)

In order to transact anonymously, we have introduced an anonymous token, which we will refer to as Shadow. Shadow can be minted, destroying SDC (ShadowCash) in the process, and outputting a group of Shadow tokens totalling the same value (minus the transaction fee) of the destroyed SDC. Shadow Tokens take form of outputs on the ShadowCash blockchain and each one of them has its own private and public key.

SDT is only spendable by providing a traceable ring signature to prove ownership of a token of the same value.

Once a Shadow Token is created, we can claim a different output in pool of the same value, by providing a traceable ring signature. We provide a keyImage of the private key to prevent double spending.

To increase the pool of outputs available for ring signatures, the SDC value is broken up into separate Shadow Tokens for each decimal place of the total value. The tokens are further broken up into values of 1, 3, 4 and 5. For example 1.7 SDC would become 3 tokens of values 1.0, 0.3 and 0.4.

For clarity: ShadowCash (SDC) is the native public token, ShadowTokens - aka Shadow - is the private token."

Does this mean I have 367.2480570 worthless SpectreTokens that I can't convert into anything???

Edit2: Guess I am waiting at least 3-6 months to use my coins. AWESOME!

https://spectreproject.io/roadmap/
Code:
2.0 (Target: Q2 2018)

Stealth addresses and transactions become the default.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XSPEC/comments/77cq6u/can_i_send_from_exchange_to_stealth_address/
Code:
   Can I send from exchange to stealth address?

No. Our current exchanges don't support stealth transactions. If you want to anonymize your transaction from exchange to wallet, just create a new, unused address for receiving. Note that the exchange still knows your IP address, personal details etc.

Do stealth addresses appear on the block explorer?

No. Stealth addresses (when sending normal coins to it) are basically a blind alias for real addresses that appear on the block explorer. Each time a stealth address receives some funds, they go to a different address, so that the payments are not linkable.

Activity: 252
Merit: 47
Soon xspec will be add to Binance and soon price hit 100$, after 100$ will move confidently to 500$ (10b marketcap)
It is happen soon

how do you know? source?

Can the Spectre team confirm all the submissions(requests) to new exchanges such as Binance?

Not part of the core team, but I can confirm that the project is in discussion with several exchanges. After release of 1.3.4 next week, the effort is expected to intensify further.
Activity: 252
Merit: 47
what is thw maximum supply? coinmarketcap doesnt have this mumber?

so? what is the max supply?

No max supply. Original issue was 20'000'000 XSPEC's and there is a 5 % yearly increase (in form of staking dividend) built in.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
There is some news about introduce Xspec in some new Exchange?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
I see XSPEC hitting 100 by end of year Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
It is happen soon

Totally!! see the same vision happening!
Activity: 37
It is happen soon

how do you know? source?

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
It is happen soon
Activity: 23

so? what is the max supply?
Activity: 23
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
20$ each coin in 1month quote
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
The coins in my wallet are captured! How do I send the coins in my private wallet to a public address like Cryptopia? When I try to perform a balance transfer to move the coins to my public wallet, I receive the error: "Error: Invalid Stealth address."

!!! I want my coins!

Edit: So since this project spun off from ShadowCash, it looks like by doing a "balance transfer" of my coins to a private address, it destroyed my SpectreCoins in the process and I am left with useless "SpectreTokens?" Is that correct? So the only way to fully transact privately with this coin is to convert SpectreCoins into useless SpectreTokens?

https://doc.shadowproject.io/#introduction25
Code:
"ShadowTokens (SDT)

In order to transact anonymously, we have introduced an anonymous token, which we will refer to as Shadow. Shadow can be minted, destroying SDC (ShadowCash) in the process, and outputting a group of Shadow tokens totalling the same value (minus the transaction fee) of the destroyed SDC. Shadow Tokens take form of outputs on the ShadowCash blockchain and each one of them has its own private and public key.

SDT is only spendable by providing a traceable ring signature to prove ownership of a token of the same value.

Once a Shadow Token is created, we can claim a different output in pool of the same value, by providing a traceable ring signature. We provide a keyImage of the private key to prevent double spending.

To increase the pool of outputs available for ring signatures, the SDC value is broken up into separate Shadow Tokens for each decimal place of the total value. The tokens are further broken up into values of 1, 3, 4 and 5. For example 1.7 SDC would become 3 tokens of values 1.0, 0.3 and 0.4.

For clarity: ShadowCash (SDC) is the native public token, ShadowTokens - aka Shadow - is the private token."

Does this mean I have 367.2480570 worthless SpectreTokens that I can't convert into anything???

Edit2: Guess I am waiting at least 3-6 months to use my coins. AWESOME!

https://spectreproject.io/roadmap/
Code:
2.0 (Target: Q2 2018)

Stealth addresses and transactions become the default.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XSPEC/comments/77cq6u/can_i_send_from_exchange_to_stealth_address/
Code:
   Can I send from exchange to stealth address?

No. Our current exchanges don't support stealth transactions. If you want to anonymize your transaction from exchange to wallet, just create a new, unused address for receiving. Note that the exchange still knows your IP address, personal details etc.

Do stealth addresses appear on the block explorer?

No. Stealth addresses (when sending normal coins to it) are basically a blind alias for real addresses that appear on the block explorer. Each time a stealth address receives some funds, they go to a different address, so that the payments are not linkable.
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
Would anyone recommend downloading the wallet or waiting for the new updat? Thanks

Up to you--there's nothing wrong with the current wallet version, other than having to take 2 extra minutes to add some nodes. It's easy to update an already-installed wallet, but if you don't feel like doing so, 1.3.4 should be out in less than a week so you could wait if you prefer. But there will always be occasional wallet updates, so at some point in the future (assuming you hold your XSPEC) you'll have to go through the upgrade process regardless. Anyway, it's really your personal sense of the cost/benefit of getting your coins into your own possession ASAP, vs. saving a few minutes of download/installation/pain-in-the-ass time.
Activity: 14
Would anyone recommend downloading the wallet or waiting for the new updat? Thanks
Activity: 61
My computer won't allow me to install the wallet, as it's reported as a virus.

I don't have this with any other coins, including Sumokoin nor Phore (also privacy coins).

why is this and how will you solve this, as this will scare many people ?

It is false detection! You can either exclude it or for now keep your coins on exchange website!
Activity: 37
My computer won't allow me to install the wallet, as it's reported as a virus.

I don't have this with any other coins, including Sumokoin nor Phore (also privacy coins).

why is this and how will you solve this, as this will scare many people ?
Pages:
Jump to: