Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 68. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I would like to buy some  , but can't get the wallet installed on linux mint.

I'm getting some git errors and no spectre-qt wallet is made.

Are there any safe 'not official' wallets for linux ?

EDIT : seems to qt4 not found ,but i'm installing about all qt4 packages now

EDIT 2 : Can't get it working , always a step closer , but error after error ...  now this

":0:0: error: "_FORTIFY_SOURCE" redefined [-Werror]
: note: this is the location of the previous definition
:0:0: error: "_FORTIFY_SOURCE" redefined [-Werror]
: note: this is the location of the previous definition
Activity: 6
I might not be looking in the right places but im not seeing much news from the devs whens the website going to be updated?
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
why does the price action of xspec follow btc its really annoying everytime btc dips xspec dips

99% of the coins will drop when BTC drops so no news here.
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
i installed the wallet

"wallet is syncing"

all the time ... Huh
Activity: 6
why does the price action of xspec follow btc its really annoying everytime btc dips xspec dips
Activity: 1
Hi, I have the same problem. Have you found a solution? thx

My wallet has been syncing for 5 hours yet my data folder is still 15 mb. It doesn't seem to be downloading the blockchain. The network history in the debug logs show no traffic. I have added the wallet executive to the Windows firewall and it says it's connected to Tor. Is there anything I can do to get it to work?

If your wallet says "Zero connections", check this out: https://github.com/bitcoinx2/spectre/wiki/FAQ#7-i-have-zero-connections

The above issue should be fixed in the next (1.3.4) wallet release.

Hi!

I did follow the instructions and i have added around 10 different nodes. Unfortunately, the wallet still shows 0 connections (Windows firewall exception is in place). Does anybody know what the problem could be?
I guess in the worst case i will have to wait for the realease of the latest version, but i would like to get my coins off the exchange asap...

thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Activity: 275
Holyyyyyyyyy. I only bought half of my planned tokens last week when it fell around $1.30's. Thought it may dip before start raising.

And I don't think we have seen the end of it ... far from it. Looking at the overall market for privacy coins, which is about 19bn (including the main coins only, without any derivatives), XSPEC has a market share of about 0.3% currently.

Monero, the coin most compared to XSPEC (while XMR being perhaps even technically inferior to XSPEC), has a market share of 30%.

So here is a little table, which shows the price development as a function of the market share (assuming overall market stays the same)

Market SharePrice
1%9.25
3%28.33
6%58.46
10%101.77

Everyone can make there own assumptions about what market share XSPEC can get, being one of the most advanced privacy coins out there. For me, 6% - 10% in 2018 does not sound unreasonable. Furthermore, compared to the overall crypto market, this privacy focused segment, represents currently only 3%. Imagine if  the predictions about the importance of privacy in the future only partially materialize, and you can start multiplying the above numbers for XSPEC several fold.

I was able to add some more today though price is $1 more than my earlier lot. Hope it will return good in 2018. Though I've joined in October this year, happy that already  made nice profits  in 2017( Bought these tokens at  XVG($ 0.001), 2 mil COLX($0.00004) , Binance($2),Ripple($0.3). NAGA ICO($1)).  :-)

I have huge hopes on Binance and XSPEC for next year.

Looking forward to 2018. Happy new year to you all. :-)
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Interesting coin indeed, looking forward to snapping some up, love the idea of a coin being on the TOR network.
Activity: 183
Whatch the price and enjoy...
Its just begining
Will pump toooo muchhh
Just watch the show
+100500
Activity: 7
hi, it is true that a ledger nano s wallet support is coming soon?

Who is using the mac os wallet? Is it working well?
Do some of you have any concerns, the wallet may not save, or even spyware etc?
I bought XSPEC, iam on board. But not feeling save with the wallet.
sry for my english, greetings from germany

thx you

Hey! Mac OS wallet works great, never had any issues with it;)

Grüße zurück aus dem Großraum München!

Activity: 252
Merit: 47
im in at 1.20 and im doubling up now,whats the best place to hang and get more info on xspec.. not finding anything out there and i refuse to join facebook

Take your pick:

Slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/XSPEC/
Telegram: https://t.me/Spectrecoin_XSPEC
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XSPEC_Official
Activity: 44
hi, it is true that a ledger nano s wallet support is coming soon?

Who is using the mac os wallet? Is it working well?
Do some of you have any concerns, the wallet may not save, or even spyware etc?
I bought XSPEC, iam on board. But not feeling save with the wallet.
sry for my english, greetings from germany

thx you
Activity: 31
im in at 1.20 and im doubling up now,whats the best place to hang and get more info on xspec.. not finding anything out there and i refuse to join facebook
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Invested myself into Spectrecoin when it was around $1.4 and I couldn't be happier.

Read all about it and took the decision of investing a good chunk of cash, definitely extremely undervalued. Expecting a huge 2018 for XSPEC.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Any chance of masternodes in this coins future?

No, masternodes are centralized and go against every privacy aspect behind this project. You can stake with any amount  Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
Whatch the price and enjoy...
Its just begining
Will pump toooo muchhh
Just watch the show
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
IMO privacy coins are undervalued. Monero most undervalued coin in top 25. I think XSPEC has a lot of potential to boom, even at the current price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 47
Holyyyyyyyyy. I only bought half of my planned tokens last week when it fell around $1.30's. Thought it may dip before start raising.

And I don't think we have seen the end of it ... far from it. Looking at the overall market for privacy coins, which is about 19bn (including the main coins only, without any derivatives), XSPEC has a market share of about 0.3% currently.

Monero, the coin most compared to XSPEC (while XMR being perhaps even technically inferior to XSPEC), has a market share of 30%.

So here is a little table, which shows the price development as a function of the market share (assuming overall market stays the same)

Market SharePrice
1%9.25
3%28.33
6%58.46
10%101.77

Everyone can make there own assumptions about what market share XSPEC can get, being one of the most advanced privacy coins out there. For me, 6% - 10% in 2018 does not sound unreasonable. Furthermore, compared to the overall crypto market, this privacy focused segment, represents currently only 3%. Imagine if  the predictions about the importance of privacy in the future only partially materialize, and you can start multiplying the above numbers for XSPEC several fold.

Activity: 48
I found info on the official coin wiki of Spectre (http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin) that Staking interest is 5% p.a.

Does that mean there is 5% inflation every year ?
Activity: 275
Pages:
Jump to: