Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 61. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Great job on the new website, a nice design and interesting information on the first page!
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Spectrecoin [xspec] has been in the voting at altcoin.io an upcoming decentralized exchange starting up in early 2018.
Please comment (counts as a single vote) or click the "vote button" but VOTE!
Thanks!

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2050/add-spectrecoin-xspec
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I like this coin, payments on the POS come every day.
A good source of passive income.

Good Luck!
Activity: 4
Great job on the website and easy-to-read roadmap, FAQ etc.
Activity: 24
And I like it, good job! Smiley
Activity: 55
Great new website , I like +++  Shocked
Activity: 33
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is anyone else having a lull in XPEC staking? I was on a decent run of staking every X days but for some reason, it's been about 4X days since the last one. The wallet is unlocked for staking and has had ~100% uptime for this duration. I'm pretty new to PoS so maybe these things happen. I just want to make sure I'm not doing something stupid. Any help is appreciated.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
can't wait for 1.3.4 to staking with raspberry

I am also waiting for it! I will absolutely stake my XSPEC as soon as I can Smiley I bought lot of them when XSPEC was a 1-2$ and I am still hodling, because I am pretty sure that during 2018 they will reach 50-100$ each one. I'm also waiting the new website Tongue
Activity: 6
holding so strong over that 100 million market cap even while the market has a slight 8% dip. I really think XSPEC will explode this year

Agree. It's a very good sign.
But I would like it to have a normal correction anyway (only to buy some more, of course  Cheesy ).

Same here (Y)
Activity: 56
holding so strong over that 100 million market cap even while the market has a slight 8% dip. I really think XSPEC will explode this year

Agree. It's a very good sign.
But I would like it to have a normal correction anyway (only to buy some more, of course  Cheesy ).
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Nice work with signatures !
Activity: 62
hi,
my wallet seems out of sync
version 1.3.3.0
downloaded 500679 not moving up
23 connections
Activity: 28
very excited for the new website today, can't wait Smiley
Activity: 6
website please go live Cheesy can't wait  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
with impatience we continue to wait for a new site  Grin Grin Grin

Hope no big "surprise" from dev. Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
I updated the signatures again on the previous page., If you had one, it most likely changed.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Awesome job on the signatures HippiePyro. New website does out tomorrow (January 8th), very excited.
Activity: 153
Merit: 11
with impatience we continue to wait for a new site  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
@pvk444 I changed them a bit to include it as being soon. Your version is good to, a bit redundant since the ring sigs use ghost protocol. But should be ok. Thank you exactly the feedback im looking for.
Pages:
Jump to: