Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]SportsFix-Premium Decentralised OTT Streaming Platform for Live Sports🔥 - page 10. (Read 22818 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
A sophisticated and transparent data analytics platform in connection with our DS economy will allow SF to serve displaced fans by allowing them to request, vote and pledge for our catalogue of international content rights. Our token economy unlocks new opportunities where rights holders (Federations/Leagues/Teams) can tokenize their Live game/event rights and create a Digital Stadium where this ecosystem can flourish between fans and sport. Rights holders can empower and leverage their fan bases as their best marketers through the use of our SFT to connect with their displaced fans.
@Logain,
Please visit https://t.me/sfbounty for your enquiries.
Activity: 59
Do you have a telegram group for technical support ?
Digital stadiums are tiered based on group attendance. Although digital stadiums can theoretically have a near unlimited capacity, stadium tiering is used to incentivize respective fan bases to watch the livestream together. As the community of fan bases grow, they collectively as a group move up the digital stadium tiers to unlock innovative stadium features to enhance their viewing experience. This is SportsFix at work! Perfect!!
Activity: 294
SF Media Holdings is already a fast-growing OTT business in Asia, streaming local and international sports
events to millions of fans every week and on track to become one of Asia’s most valuable live video streaming
platform in the region
Replacing intermediary agencies and large media corporations, SportsFix aims to transparently define sports media ownership, bidding systems and distribution rules to drive down the cost for the end user
With the package SF is bringing to the sports markets and all stakeholders, as well as the ICO, SF will enhance users experience to the OTT platform. Fans will be able to participate and engage with their fellow fans, favourite leagues and clubs while using SFT as a mode of payment throughout the platform. There promises to be so much ease on the platform such that user experience will be second to none.
Activity: 40
ICO Time: Starts in 4 days 18 hours
Activity: 140
Hey guys, I would like to ask you how do you intend to facilitate live streams from the games to your audience.
copper member
Activity: 140
I think that this will trigger the distance between clubs and fans to be reduced. Contribution to the sports industry will be one of the projects that is highly expected.
BE A GAMECHANGER! JOIN US!
Imagine what combining the power of a “Netflix” platform with Blockchain technology would do to transform
the most powerful content in the world – SPORTS. That’s
SportsFix (SF)
for you.
SF Media Holdings is already a fast-growing OTT business in Asia, streaming local and international sports events to millions of fans every week and on track to become one of Asia’s most valuable live video streaming platform in the region. With the ICO, SF will enhance user experience to the OTT platform. Fans will be able to participate and engage with their fellow fans, favourite leagues and clubs while using SFT as a mode of payment throughout the platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I see your project will run successfully, team support and platform technology put forward the product is very meaningful for the future crypto community layer.

The project is really interesting.I think all sports fans will join us and support this wonderful project.Digital platform for real-time broadcasting..this has never happened.I fully support this idea and hope that all plans will be implemented soon.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
I see your project will run successfully, team support and platform technology put forward the product is very meaningful for the future crypto community layer.
Merit: 12
Good project. Good team. All the best to you SportsFix ! Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
this project will take a huge budget, especially in licensing and cooperation with telecommunication companies around the world. I hope your project runs successfully

yes. this is a big project, with big funds. but I am sure, SportsFix has a brilliant concept so that many interested investors coupled with financial support from the Advisory Board help increase more than 650M USD in the ICO Fund.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Scam Alert: Watch Out for These Telegram Accounts!

Alert Game Changers!! First, we would like to remind you that there is only ONE official SportsFix Telegram group: SportsFix Official Channel or https://t.me/sfico.

SportsFix does not have any other Telegram Groups. We do not and will NEVER sell SportsFix Tokens via 1) Telegram, 2) Google forms and/or DM with the admin!

https://medium.com/@sportsfix/scam-alert-watch-out-for-these-telegram-accounts-99217aac221
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
is mvp available for this project? Great meeting team SPORTSFIX at the conference in Bangkok and an awesome project you have! I wish you success !
The SuperFan Stadium are Digital Stadiums that are officially endorsed by sports clubs. This stadium is
independent of Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum stadiums. Here users have access to special content that
is produced by the club that entails player interviews, behind the scenes, and special access content.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
This very project is fantasic, a real sleeping giant, a project that worth investing in by  all serious investors !!
Pages:
Jump to: