Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]SportsFix-Premium Decentralised OTT Streaming Platform for Live Sports🔥 - page 8. (Read 22818 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
hello team, do you have thread bounty ? i don't see at first page. i like this project very unique different another else. your project have partnership telecommunication from Indonesia. is it real or fiction ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Great! every one who love sports will love this project also its very unique , its fun and this will be the best way to watch live sports. the next generation live streaming Sports OTT platform built on the block chain.

The project is absolutely unique in all angles very very interesting and quite fantastic.SportsFx is actually a project to watch by all investors.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
SportsFix OTT streaming platform has a reach of 300M users across the ASEAN market streaming hundred games of each month. With a large reach coupled with other potentially markets, SF will capture all the targets market seamlessly without any big deal of stress.

They have that reach already or it is their goal to capture such a large market share once they go live?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Great! every one who love sports will love this project also its very unique , its fun and this will be the best way to watch live sports. the next generation live streaming Sports OTT platform built on the block chain.
Activity: 756
Out of curiousity here ... who might be your biggest competitor or there's none at the moment doing the same? I hope you axamine competitors in real market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Very nice now sports are really connected to the blockchain technology and to the crypto world, Combining the excitement of live and video on demand sports content with the power of social networking, gamification, predictions and e-commerce. Its Awesome!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
The fuel propelling the SportsFix Digital Stadium platform and ecosystem is the SF Token (which stands for SportsFix token), an ERC20 –compatible smart utility token built on the Ethereum blockchain. The promoters of this vision certainly understand the mechanisms of blockchain process and ideologies. It’s something that will work, now and in the future.
in SF Rights holders can disintermediate their content from middle man markups by direct delivery of their
Live games via our DS in smaller digital packages directly to their fans’ smartphones. The mass debundling can
be accelerated and made transparent by blockchain coded smart contracts that will allow for new subscription
models.
Activity: 126
SF capitalises on the latest blockchain technology that employs smart contracts, digital rights management (DRM) and content licensing ledgers leveraging leading edge technologies to simplify usability and transparency. Blockchain will empower fans to utilise SFT that are shareable, transferable and usable by anyone throughout a fully auditable and valid ledger of transactions guaranteeing ease and trust to use SF services, as entries into the ledger can only be made if they are validated by the system.
Activity: 45
Good start to the weekend. Later more meetings with Sportsfix team. Building up momentum for our public sale next month. Can't wait to get you guys directly involved. Exciting times ahead 👍
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
 I really like SPORTSFIX and I recommend it to everyone. I will continue to work with him. Since it is convenient and interesting. Digital stadium - this is great idea!
This is a great implementation of blockchain technology with a nice vision and I hope that the project with this experienced team will be successful.

For sure this unique project with it powerful partners and  the experience team behind it, will succeed in a fantastic way as we expect the public sales mid next month.
Activity: 56
This is a great implementation of blockchain technology with a nice vision and I hope that the project with this experienced team will be successful.
The SFT wallet allows for each fan to be identified and engaged individually. This creates new
opportunities that never existed in the traditional broadcasting model. Clubs can now individually identify,
engage, and reward fans through a number of new interaction opportunities through the use of the SFT

Actually this project is very unique from all angles and is bound to be a very successful project because it is a project with a working product in the sports industry . so, this project is an investors choice !!
Activity: 86
I was intrigued by your information, where you say that you came up with a new way as an advertising message will be delivered to the user. Can you explain the process?
SF intends to utilize sports content as a vehicle to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency amongst the masses
by successfully integrating this decentralised consumer marketplace into fans’ everyday sports consumption.
The SuperFan Stadium are Digital Stadiums that are officially endorsed by sports clubs. This stadium is
independent of Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum stadiums. Here users have access to special content that
is produced by the club that entails player interviews, behind the scenes, and special access content.
Activity: 756
SPORTSFIX UPDATES: MULTI-ASSET BLOCKCHAIN INVESTOR SALINA BO JOINS ICO ADVISORY BOARD! Check out our new ICO advisor Salina Bo here. Great news.

https://medium.com/@sportsfix/multi-asset-blockchain-investor-salina-bo-joins-sportsfix-ico-advisory-board-e8fdf59ac2bd
The SFT wallet allows for each fan to be identified and engaged individually. This creates new
opportunities that never existed in the traditional broadcasting model. Clubs can now individually identify,
engage, and reward fans through a number of new interaction opportunities through the use of the SFT
Activity: 728
Project is very good and have potential as well after reading little bit from the opening page one can realize. Now the question is may be this is only me or someone else has same impression about the name. That word FIX with the sports gives understanding that something is to be fixed in sports. This was first reaction appeared in my mind when I saw the name.
Pages:
Jump to: