Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]SportsFix-Premium Decentralised OTT Streaming Platform for Live Sports🔥 - page 12. (Read 22818 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The SportsFix concept is a unique integration of blockchain (smart contracts) and ‘OTT’ technology (delivery of film and TV content via the internet without requiring users to subscribe to traditional cable or satellite pay-tv service) to enable fans to unlock their favourite content and product features through bidding.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Just checking on the bounty campaign thread, i saw that the total allocation for the bounty campaign is really big.
Joining the project should be a good decision while we are able to help promoting the project, there are chance that we could get a big reward.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Will there be geographical restrictions for the content and how are those issues handled? What can you tell me regarding the delay of the coverage compared with official sources and TV channels?
Question 1 - Content will only be accessible for the region/country we have rights for. If trying to access content from other parts of the world, it will be geo blocked.  Question 2 - There will not be any delay as we will be obtaining rights directly from the rights holders

Merit: 105
I think this is a good project and promising so we deserve it, I hope that the concept of sports can make great progress in the crypto industry, but I want to see whitepaper, where? because the website: https://http//www.sportsfix.io// can not be opened.

website on ANN thread is corrected now.you can visit https://www.sportsfix.io/ and download the whitepaper
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
This is a very good platform inside watching sports games using the SFT token but no better if promotion for a while in a free way?..  with the intention of attracting investors?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This does seems to be a big project, looking from those partner of the project and the team behind it.
That already giving a glimpse of the future that the project would be going smoothly and reach it's success.
Activity: 294
#Sportfix acquires the content rights to stream live games to ASEAN fans on our platform, which is delivered in part by our Telco partners SF aims to expand its offerings in 3 phases In current stage SF Media Holdings is already a fst growing OTT busns in Asia
#SportFix is Combining the excitement of live and video on demand sports content with the power of social networking, gamification, predictions and e-commerce, they present to you
Merit: 100
A very exciting new project, this project is allocating a good bounty of 3% of the supply. But the price of token is also quite interesting. Hopefully the future of this project has a good prospect and many investors are interested to join, and what is developed by project SPORTSIFIX got full support, always successful SPORTSIFIX
Through SportsFix Digital Stadium (DS) concept , fans can connect with their favourite team and interact with each other and vote for their favourite team’s sports content. This creates a new consumption model for sports content that is decentralized, affordable, and accessible. The flexibility of this concept or model will lead to the satisfaction of all stakeholders involved in the game.
SportsFix alike and nurture the very premise of what sports fans are seeking (which is being as closely connected to their favourite sport/league/team as possible). Combined with blockchain technology, SF will secure identity, payments, user viewing rights and act as a revolutionary marketplace for all providers and consumers of sports.
The Digital Stadium is the next generation OTT platform powered by a token economy that allows sports fans to deeply connect with their clubs and sponsors they follow and be rewarded for the engagement through the SportsFix token. Digital Stadiums are set up in tiered fashion to promote community and drive growth. As a Digital Stadium community grows, more features are unlocked creating a better viewing experience for fanbases to enjoy.
SportsFix promotes personalised fan experience: Fans can watch their favourite games with a variety of cool features to choose from. This, among others, will enable perfect engagement, in which sports clubs can identify, interact with and reward their most active fans in the Digital Stadium.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
You can't really change the starting times of international sport events or what do you mean by solving the problem that they decide when you can watch an event or a stream?
SportsFix offers reduce cost of viewership. The package SportsFix offers will lead to unbundling of content to individual games which will allow fans to only pay for what they watch. Fans, therefore, will get value for money.
SF's intent is to create a new token economy based on actual consumption of sports content that will create 1-1
engagement opportunities with sports clubs/ rights holders and fans through the exchanging of SFT. SportFix strategic mission stands it out.
Activity: 308
How a interesting idea. I hope your project will help more and more people in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
It will be hard for you to get up. You have a lot of competitors here. But the team you have experienced so that you can succeed
Activity: 569
I think this is a good project and promising so we deserve it, I hope that the concept of sports can make great progress in the crypto industry, but I want to see whitepaper, where? because the website: https://http//www.sportsfix.io// can not be opened.
Activity: 238
SportSfix builds
new generation streaming platform for Sports Fans. This platform offers cool features, so Fans can watch their favorite games with a variety of cool features to choose from.
Pages:
Jump to: