Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]SportsFix-Premium Decentralised OTT Streaming Platform for Live Sports🔥 - page 6. (Read 22818 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
If you combine the power of Netflix with blockchain that would transform the most powerful content in the world - Sports! That is what #SportFix  is doing for you SportFix iCO supports the current and future generations to further animate in the sports world
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Guys SportsFx is one of the hottest projects right now in the cryptocurrency industry, one can not wait to grab his token during the upcoming public sales.
Activity: 150
I observe in SportsFix a Large set of funds and advisors .. the project at first glance promising ! For how long is the ico planned ? Whether kyc is mandatory ? What are personal mouth guard to acquire your token ? It would be good if your coins went into circulation in a good market and on the stock exchange with high turnover !
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many plans with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.

Actually working line in with the contents in the white paper will be a wonderful achievement for this unique project, but for sure SportsFx will be very successful because SportsFx is already in existence.
Activity: 17
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many plans with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
This project is very promising I honestly thought that you would take your money much faster, but I went to the site today and saw that the mark remained at 1 million dollars. I hope everything will change Wink
Activity: 10
Looks like an interesting plan,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?
Activity: 126
SportsFix is a unique project. A very rare one for that matter. The benefits are there for all stakeholders to tap into. SF seeks to satisfy the unending thirsts of all stakeholders with regards to total quality service delivery and utility maximisation.
Activity: 56
Sportsfix is building the next Generation live streaming platform for Sports Fans! The Digital Stadium creates a token economy around the biggest Sports Events where fans can engage with their favorite clubs and sponsors powered by SPX Token
[/quo
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this business, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this business's demo platform in action
Absolutely I like this project because it's amazing and has a lot of benefits. Very unique and quite fantastic !!
Activity: 238
Yeah it is hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this project
A good project with great potential that promotes interesting ideas and innovations. Strong and professional team. This project deserves more attention to the public, it is promising and I think it will be a great success.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I watched the football live SportsFix SuperCup on Jan! And it was awesome because sport fans actually able to watch what’s happening in the locker room while players are preparing for the game to start! Usually we only get to see players in the tunnel and walk out to the pitch.

Fanbases will have access to club exclusive content such as locker room access, training sessions and VIP box.  Club have amazing opportunity tokenize their community.
Activity: 28
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this business, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this business's demo platform in action
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I watched the football live SportsFix SuperCup on Jan! And it was awesome because sport fans actually able to watch what’s happening in the locker room while players are preparing for the game to start! Usually we only get to see players in the tunnel and walk out to the pitch.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
sold $1M and softcap is $2M, i think your sale can up to softcap if we see great idea project SF. many company partnership with SF, if this true very excited me and your project after launch exchange can go to the moon
Activity: 34
Hey  I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
SF proposes a platform that will enable its participants to attain an immediate reward and validation through gamified learning, verification of expertise, and cutting-edge ad tech based technology.
Activity: 28
Hey,
Is the plan open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your plan have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your project?
Sportsfix is building the next Generation live streaming platform for Sports Fans! The Digital Stadium creates a token economy around the biggest Sports Events where fans can engage with their favorite clubs and sponsors powered by SPX Token
[/quo
Excellent project for sports industry, very good inspirational project this is a welcome development
Pages:
Jump to: