Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 24. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
What's up? No transaction in a very long time...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I think I have lost my PIN. Account is locked again.
Username: Resset

Please help? :C
Thank you.
Hello... My acc is locked... Can you unlock it?

Username: Resset

Thank you.
Can you please unlock my account

id : arckam

Thanks
Activity: 1246
Merit: 504
Unlock my account plz,

my username is :  m0rte

thank you
Activity: 1
Hi, please unlock my account

mmckinivan

Thankyou!
Hi, can you please unlock my account: dyno0919. I tried logging in right when the site must have gone down to count payouts and it locked me.
Unlock my account plz,

my username is :  thomasu77

thank you
Activity: 7
Hello,

Recently I have accidentally used wrong password and got my account block
If you would be so kind as to unlock it, I'd be really grate full.

username: ytreeewq

Thanks in advance : )
Hello my friend!
 Today I was tryin' to get into my account. But I cannot because my account is locked, I don't know why..

Please, can you enable my account: XphaN ?

Thank you!
Activity: 3
pls unlock my account ybteh
thank you
Hye

My account is locked again...
Would it be possible to unlock it?

account name: jow620

greetings
Activity: 93
Seems now we have GOOD luck Cheesy

At least I did 170000 in 15 hours. Thats my expected amount of DOGEs. Thank you, viatorek!

p.s. I spread my miners to 3001-3005 stratums.

Last 3 days I got only 40% of expected amount. But now it's ok. Seems to be fixed! Awesome support! We are again on the top!

thanks for your clues man, i finally understand what it means by "spread stratums to fix luck" Tongue
hopefully i will get better results. will see in few days.
Activity: 60
It's better to keep your mouth shut...
Seems now we have GOOD luck Cheesy

At least I did 170000 in 15 hours. Thats my expected amount of DOGEs. Thank you, viatorek!

p.s. I spread my miners to 3001-3005 stratums.

Last 3 days I got only 40% of expected amount. But now it's ok. Seems to be fixed! Awesome support! We are again on the top!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
please unlock binglex2

thanks so much!
Can you plz unlock account named gulal ?
Activity: 93
hi,

is the problem with dogecoin, where the actual mining income is only 50% (or more or less) of the calculated income (coinwarz.com), fixed? Is it like this all the while or just happened?

Thanks for answering.

from,
Noob just start mining.
Activity: 6
I work at an electronics retailer who shall remain nameless.  I can get the R9-270X for $220 from Asus, or $217 from XFX.  850W thermaltake PSU for about $90.  After an amazon mobo, some risers, and a 45W sempron processor I'm good to go.  I have an unopened Crucial 64GB SSD and a few copies of Windows 7 and 8.1 lying around so The build should give me a pretty quick ROI.

oh yeah.... magic happened.  just got over to 800 doge.  Thank you for the rapid fix.
Activity: 97
Thank you guys for the quick response.  This is amusing so me so far... I just started mining for the first time a few days ago.  I'm using a GTX 770 on my game rig and an AMD 6870 on the server.  I'm basically doing a 1 week trial one so I can show the wife some actual numbers of how this all works and what a small investment would/could yield over the coming months.  I hope this isn't too common lol.  At least the mining process never stopped!  I switched to 3002 as requested.

Too bad gpu prices are jacked right now...any decent deals out there anyone?
Activity: 6
Thank you guys for the quick response.  This is amusing so me so far... I just started mining for the first time a few days ago.  I'm using a GTX 770 on my game rig and an AMD 6870 on the server.  I'm basically doing a 1 week trial one so I can show the wife some actual numbers of how this all works and what a small investment would/could yield over the coming months.  I hope this isn't too common lol.  At least the mining process never stopped!  I switched to 3002 as requested.
Pages:
Jump to: