Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 26. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Could you please unlock Mewantcoins
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hello I forgot to enter my pin while managing my account ...
Could you unlock it please ? The username is Cubie.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
PLEASE USE STRATUM:

STRATUM.FAST-POOL.COM:3001
STRATUM.FAST-POOL.COM:3002
STRATUM.FAST-POOL.COM:3003
STRATUM.FAST-POOL.COM:3005

Hi, can we continue to use the old stratum links or is it a must to change? Thanks.

must change couse 3333 is overloaded
Can you unlock my account please? The username is

Captivate
PLEASE USE STRATUM:

STRATUM.FAST-POOL.COM:3004

Hi, can we continue to use the old stratum links or is it a must to change? Thanks.
Activity: 1
Can my account be unlocked: lightcoin

thanks!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
PLEASE USE STRATUM:

WU is not as good when I switched, are the old URL\ports going away?
OK BOUNTY AWARDED!
fix implemented  Grin
1) I wonder what fix? To block award algorithm? isn't that local dogecoind that assigns award? And other peers should confirm it? So unless everybody/most are on the same version nothing will change?
2) I just switched from dogechain pool to see if elsewhere there is the same problem and it looks like there is. Day after day average block times are higher than expected. And recently regularly about twice. And IMO this roughly corresponds to "less coins than calculated" problem. Having per 24h period average block lenght of 190% will result about half of earnings vs. calculation. That assuming that block-hopping exploit has negligible effect.
3) regarding the block-hopping exploit: probably something only operator can answer - does the pool has a "fair" "high reward block" distribution? Or value blocks are disproportionately mined elsewhere?
In any case I do not see how it could affect the strange trend of having disproportionate share of "long" blocks.

Unless there are many other pools who see mostly short blocks and balance out, the difficulty gets calculated wrong. If there are pools with short blocks, what are they doing differently(?) Who are they then? Is there a way to find out?

Edited:My bad. Of course average "longer blocks" in the pool will be the result of value blocks getting mined elsewhere with larger than average hashrate.

we was having same problem as dogechain probably...
and many pool will have in future...

bounty 1 000 000 was payed...and now i hope luck will back!
unlock account: -

EDIT: thx
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
POoll is SLEPPPPP  Grin
PLEASE USE STRATUM:

unlock account 'zombiebden' please.  Grin
Activity: 4
Can you please unlock my account?Username:a9807980
 Grin
my account was just locked user name landalen can i get it unlocked please
Activity: 4
Can you please unlock my account?Username:a9807980
Activity: 13
OK BOUNTY AWARDED!
fix implemented  Grin
1) I wonder what fix? To block award algorithm? isn't that local dogecoind that assigns award? And other peers should confirm it? So unless everybody/most are on the same version nothing will change?
2) I just switched from dogechain pool to see if elsewhere there is the same problem and it looks like there is. Day after day average block times are higher than expected. And recently regularly about twice. And IMO this roughly corresponds to "less coins than calculated" problem. Having per 24h period average block lenght of 190% will result about half of earnings vs. calculation. That assuming that block-hopping exploit has negligible effect.
3) regarding the block-hopping exploit: probably something only operator can answer - does the pool has a "fair" "high reward block" distribution? Or value blocks are disproportionately mined elsewhere?
In any case I do not see how it could affect the strange trend of having disproportionate share of "long" blocks.

Unless there are many other pools who see mostly short blocks and balance out, the difficulty gets calculated wrong. If there are pools with short blocks, what are they doing differently(?) Who are they then? Is there a way to find out?

Edited:My bad. Of course average "longer blocks" in the pool will be the result of value blocks getting mined elsewhere with larger than average hashrate.
could u help me unlock my account 'picmee' ?
thanks
Activity: 90
last 5 hours I've mined 1300 coins?
LOL that's so dumb
Activity: 97
How can it continue to suck so bad...not just bad luck.
i cant even start mining...
[2014-02-06 21:15:18] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://stratum.fast-pool.com:33
[2014-02-06 21:15:40] Stratum connection failed: Failed connect to stratum.fast-
pool.com:3333; No error

wtf is happening..

DDOS PROTECTION

YES WE ARE ON DDOS NOW
Pages:
Jump to: