Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 27. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
a1binos so hard  last 2 pages in this thread?

yes we eat them on breakfast....so its a question or you already know the answer

yes my pool is a scam
dogecoin is a joke
and bitcoin will never reach 100$

read this thread we write day by day whats going on on pool...people also posting stuff and solutions

dogecoin is lottocoin so how do you calculate it ? Wink after 12h....great

for the raport it was worst 48h in my life....big ddos...pool bad luck....dogecoin network is crazy killing proportional payouts pools...

and after 12h people already know whats goin on fast-pool.com Cheesy and why its so big

taj
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
i cant even start mining...
[2014-02-06 21:15:18] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://stratum.fast-pool.com:33
[2014-02-06 21:15:40] Stratum connection failed: Failed connect to stratum.fast-
pool.com:3333; No error

wtf is happening..
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I come from middlecoin to your pool. Mined for 12 hours and have only 30% dogecoins. 24 HR is 60% of doge calculator for my hash rate.calculator says i can mine 400000 a day. For 12 hours mining i got only 140000. Is your pool stealing shares??? Why so low??? You got 0 % fees? LOL. Its some kind of scam!
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
May be you got a point but my another rig mines at multipool and I got my 80% as usual.
I can see in stats that today fast-pool got a bad luck, really don't want to go somewhere else,
support here is great but sadly today's earnings are not, I hope it was just a bad day today and
I'll be here with you guys hoping for better luck.
this is worst day in whole dogecoin mining...many pool will try to solve it but i think its something wrong with dogecoin network...

many pool will try to apply new patch..we already did and still no luck

we made some investigation (first we got this info for a 1million bounty and then we check) and we find out that PPLNS pools started cheating in stats (yes we counted dogecoin mined vs shares)

we need to fix dogecoin or it will die
The worst mining day here ever! I'm mining here around 1month and today I got only around 52% of estimated coins.
The usual results are around 70-80% but man.... 52% that's really bad Shocked 
Activity: 97
More large payout orphans...what is the correlation between the large payout and the increase risk of orphan...? It cannot be a coincident with this level of consistency.
OK BOUNTY AWARDED!

fix implemented  Grin
Activity: 70
confirmed

last week i get 80-90% and I was very happy

Now after 12hours of mining i get 30k (50%) and I have freaking 15mhash
Activity: 1
I almost always get 1/2 of what CoinWarz says for Dogecoin per day -- is that normal ?

I am at around 70%, wish it was closer to coinwarz too

dont speculate we need info from MPOS admin who was having same problem with dogecoin and fix it

we already know:

that 1.5 wallet is bad....
last 3 stratums updates was bad
ddos is bad

[email protected]

This is pretty much why:
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemining/comments/1x1p76/something_is_rotten_in_the_state_of_doge_mining/

It is theoretically sound, and comments (please read them) do confirm that at least one big (multi)pool is exploiting this.
some pools....have regular luck and some of them have very wierdo luck...
something is wrong with block finding or we have to wait untill better pool luck

most of users dont care but we do!
Activity: 70
there is a new build for wallet 1.5 that fixes the disconnect issue.. any other issue?
I almost always get 1/2 of what CoinWarz says for Dogecoin per day -- is that normal ?

1 MILLION DOGECOIN BOUNTY
FOR FINDING REASON WHY IS THAT HAPPENING

dont speculate we need info from MPOS admin who was having same problem with dogecoin and fix it

we already know:

that 1.5 wallet is bad....
last 3 stratums updates was bad
ddos is bad

[email protected]

mother of god!
lets pray  Grin
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Activity: 1
Hey, my account is locked.

Username: Mipper

Thanks in advance!
SINCE MORNING WE WAS HAVING HUGE DDOS.
WE KEEP FIGHTING! THANK YOU FOR STAY WITH US
NEW SERVER! NEW STRATUM
LOW DIFF!
stratum.fast-pool.com:3333

Started to mine with DIFF 32, now it's 516...  I wouldn't say 516 is a low diff...

whats you worker speed...its vardiff
NEW SERVER! NEW STRATUM
LOW DIFF!
stratum.fast-pool.com:3333

Started to mine with DIFF 32, now it's 516...  I wouldn't say 516 is a low diff...
Pages:
Jump to: