Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 29. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi admin,

I never input any wrong password but when I tried to manual payout button today then suddenly…

Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support... which I find it weird.

Already sent you an email.

Account: r***z

Are you SURE you entered right PIN #? If you miss type your PIN # once, your account becomes locked.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Hi admin,

I never input any wrong password but when I tried to manual payout button today then suddenly…

Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support... which I find it weird.

Already sent you an email.

Account: r***z
Well, crontab's are still running because I just got some doge in my wallet!
taj
Activity: 16
Website down for anyone else?

viatorek, might look into doing some AJAX for the monitoring so that they refresh automatically at set intervals. This way, users dont repeatedly refresh the page for updates and cause more processing work to be done by the servers. Then you could even go as far as setting up some throttling to prevent F5 refreshers hitting the page multiple times a second. Just some ideas Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
api is fu*ked...you can easy ddos/hack whole pool...so I,WE will add API if this will be patched Smiley
Activity: 31
I, WE, really appreciate. If you could provide us the API for workers so we keep mining ;p much thanks -Damon
Activity: 52
Activity: 2
Hey it's been a few days now with no unlocking of my account Sad

Could yall please unlock it?

Username: WoodenSpoon
Activity: 20
Hmm wondering if anyone had any idea of what was causing this,

I'm running two Sapphire R9 290 and the GPU1 is getting a lot less hashrates than the second...

In other rig i have two R9 280x and i get a diferent hashrate, but aceptable, not like this

edit: ok i found the problem, I guess my mem clock was to high and somehow was messing my hashrate on one gpu... i lowered it and now I'm getting 840 in gpu1 and 940 in gpu2 and will leave it this way for now

wow! i have 2 R9 290 sapphire, and they get 870khash each...could you tell me your config please? voltage? thank you
Activity: 1
Can you please unlock my account?

Username: Aziell

Thanks
like webpage say we fixing it

cron went down...now counting all payout and sending
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
auto payment and manual payout is not working for the last few hours, please check
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
My account is locked -- arawndark -- can you unlock please ?
Activity: 56
Account locked again Sad Tried changing my password and I guess my lastpass didn't save it correctly.

account: nitai

sorry for inconvenience
Hello there,
could you please unlock my account ?
Username : DancingMad

Thank you Smiley
what else can i say login/passwords are hardcoded and ecrypted in database but if someone have time can decrypt it by GPU (like this one for mining)...

my advice is to not use same login/password on few pools...there is no other way...

we mined 2 134 722 8437 dogecoin do you really think we stole 2715 from you? Smiley

Woah thats a lot of dogecoin. Maybe you wouldn't mind sending me 2715 to help out a little guy like me? Cheesy

In all seriousness. I don't think you guys changed my payout address. That would be silly. It just sucks for me! I spent 2 whole days mining that.

sure we can Smiley just paste your dogecoin here and change your signature to

Code:
[url=http://FAST-POOL.COM][size=25pt][color=blue][font=Impact][i][b]FAST-POOL.COM[/b][/i][/font][/color] [size=15pt][font=Tahoma][color=green][i][b]14GH/s 0% FEE DOGE MINING POOL [/b] [/i][/font][/size] [/size][/url] [size=15pt][font=Tahoma][color=red][i][b]| CHALLENGE ACCEPTED![/b] [/i][/font][/size]

like my...to spread good word about fast pool.

D7BDGAk1f9GjmgaYtbsTqUoXAVxREWp2je

done! Cheesy

FYI I also some how clicked on your referral link for Cryptsy back when I signed up a while ago so I see your username under "Referred by" every time I log in Tongue

I think it was because fast-pool was the first dogecoin pool I used and you had a link to cryptsy somewhere.
what else can i say login/passwords are hardcoded and ecrypted in database but if someone have time can decrypt it by GPU (like this one for mining)...

my advice is to not use same login/password on few pools...there is no other way...

we mined 2 134 722 8437 dogecoin do you really think we stole 2715 from you? Smiley

Woah thats a lot of dogecoin. Maybe you wouldn't mind sending me 2715 to help out a little guy like me? Cheesy

In all seriousness. I don't think you guys changed my payout address. That would be silly. It just sucks for me! I spent 2 whole days mining that.

sure we can Smiley just paste your dogecoin here and change your signature to

Code:
[url=http://FAST-POOL.COM][size=25pt][color=blue][font=Impact][i][b]FAST-POOL.COM[/b][/i][/font][/color] [size=15pt][font=Tahoma][color=green][i][b]14GH/s 0% FEE DOGE MINING POOL [/b] [/i][/font][/size] [/size][/url] [size=15pt][font=Tahoma][color=red][i][b]| CHALLENGE ACCEPTED![/b] [/i][/font][/size]

like my...to spread good word about fast pool.
could you please unlock my account - veritas

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: