Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STACK] StackCoin - Get in Now - #Fast Decrease# [Launch 22/02/2014] - page 10. (Read 105484 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
To the people who are suggesting to find the dev and hit him with the bat I salute you but firstly I recommend you to look at the neariest wall and try to make a whole in it with your head. Or use the bat you want so badly hit OP first on yourself.

And do it every time you think about giving someone your money on the internet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
can i have a link to his wallet pls ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
if you want to do something productive about this......Join in

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/community-coin-482339
Activity: 20
Son of the bitch
I hope your child will die

Little extreme.
I think that's a Wolong quote/joke.

But I'm amazed people just throw money at anyone for having a simple website and announcement thread.
Activity: 124
Foolish people, how can you just trust ppl online with money? I was going to post 30 mins ago or so saying how in the world ppl can just throw 60 btc at someone who just makes a simple webpage and opens a coin? I got burned bad enough mining panda and not dumping, then buying .2 btc. Fool me once shame on them, but never again. This is a lesson for all of you, dont send money to strangers. No regulation, cant get any of it back, so its gone.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Google has his IP addresses
Yahoo has his IP addresses
Bitcointalk has his IP addresses
kiwiirc.com has his IP addresses
nerdychild.com has his IP addresses

since then he seems to have changed it now to [email protected]

TOR?)

Yes, sure. But that's pure theory.

Of course, he might use Tor whenever he can - and thinks of it!

But only one technical malfunction, or only one single user sloppiness - and he has left real footprints.
He created a hell lot of postings and emails and accounts - essentially he has left the traces that will lead back to him.

Most criminals make mistakes, that's how they are caught, anyway.

And: One day he might want to spend the money - which is in a public ledger.

He didn't do anything illegal. Cryptocurrency is not recognized by an government as anything of value.

Don't be so stupid, all fraud/theft are illegal whether cryptocurrency is recognized by government or not. It's like me inventing a new toy and people like you thinking it's ok to steal my toy because it's not recognized by the government.

Obviously you must be living in some backwards 3rd world country.

[/quote]
Activity: 13
已经偷挖4小时,没信誉。谁还干来。。。
Activity: 154
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT BY

* Dedicated servers with SSD
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining!
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

TOR?)

But only one technical malfunction, or only one single user sloppiness - and he has left real footprints.
He created a hell lot of postings and emails and accounts - essentially he has left the traces that will lead back to him.

He didn't do anything illegal. Cryptocurrency is not recognized by an government as anything of value. TOR? should or he could have done even better and used a throw away laptop and hacked wifi.
legendary
Am i the only one who saw this coming? After getvisacoin and more of those scams, you would expect the retards on this forum have learned. As long as there are stupid people, there are scammers to rob them.

Levelcoin.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
have to open a separate thread for this scam That Assigns each individual investor with transaction id, amount.
legendary
Surely out of all us computer nerds someone is able to dox this scammer? If he lived in my country I'd happily visit him with my baseball bat/shotgun, and I didn't even get scammed here. The guy has scammed an obscene amount of money, the law likely doesn't care, so he definitely deserves a severe beating.

I guess the biggest lesson here is to simply not invest in IPO.....I saw this thread earlier and thought the coin sounded interested and would have considered mining it, but paying for IPO? No way...

Why would anyone mine an IPO coin. It will have very low value as the coins are created out of thin air (fiat money) for BTC. Dumping is inevitable as no work was done to create value.

Stay away from IPO scams and don't mine them either.
Activity: 826
see my profile

TOR?)

Activity: 595
Don't surrender still, we have some clues to locate that guy, like images, twitter, webpage... we must join efforts, there is people ready to take a flight, so, we can do some "forensics" to ease things...

+1
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
We could take the list of everyone who invested, create another coin, and then premine a reasonable amount of it to give to the list of investors.  It is possible to save this if a community effort was put together, to benefit the people who where scammed and save face for alt coins.
good idea i can help develop you coin and marketing but you need different thread. it's good thing to complete this half job remove sadness and this is the best answer for bad guys.

i have made this Thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482339.new#new

The name might have been a bit presumptuous of me , but i thought it was very fitting for this situation, come and reply if you want to be a part of it, or have been scammed
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
BREAKING NEWS:

I did some forensics around the web, it seems that a user called johnahh is the moderator of the stackcoin reddit group, maybe he is related to the scam...
http://www.reddit.com/user/johnahh
Activity: 57
their are way to many bs coins out their. how can any coin go up in value when their is a new one every day we need to find a way to stop any new coins  and just use the ones that are already their.anyone can just make some clone premine the shit out of it and dump it as soon as it gits on some exchange. i feel it is bad for all cryptos the way it is.self regulation is all that will help or all alt coins will die.
Activity: 132
Though thinking about it more, I think the people who really need to be punished are those who invested. A hard slap in the face would suffice, to teach them to stop greedily throwing money towards scams

Naw i think their being punished enough with the loss of their hard earned BTC.
Activity: 602
Am i the only one who saw this coming? After getvisacoin and more of those scams, you would expect the retards on this forum have learned. As long as there are stupid people, there are scammers to rob them.
Activity: 56
Surely out of all us computer nerds someone is able to dox this scammer? If he lived in my country I'd happily visit him with my baseball bat/shotgun, and I didn't even get scammed here. The guy has scammed an obscene amount of money, the law likely doesn't care, so he definitely deserves a severe beating.

I guess the biggest lesson here is to simply not invest in IPO.....I saw this thread earlier and thought the coin sounded interested and would have considered mining it, but paying for IPO? No way...

beating sombody up is worse then stealing money, life is not a steven seagal movie

Nah, some people deserve it

Though thinking about it more, I think the people who really need to be punished are those who invested. A hard slap in the face would suffice, to teach them to stop greedily throwing money towards scams
Pages:
Jump to: