Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STACK] StackCoin - Get in Now - #Fast Decrease# [Launch 22/02/2014] - page 6. (Read 105483 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
i really feel sorry for all of those who invested in this scam coin. common sense and reading between the lines says it all. anyway, good luck to all of you. cheers!

i told you.... i really fel sorry for you guys... go grab a beer and chill!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
IF new technology is promised, make sure you see a working example first, or make sure its a reputable user. All of these scams follow the same pattern.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
If you follow all of the transactions and inform all the exchanges you can track the bastard! Smiley After all BTC are official form of payment and he stole not a small amount of money - 40000+ in $ using a scam too.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
I think we should unite these losses. Find someone to put him out. Beat meal, accompanied beaten photos. Then pay the man Angry
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
It seems really dumb to invest thousands of dollars in ONE GUY on a forum with like 1 post who nobody knows and haven't heard of! I mean what did you expected? Profit?
You've got way BIGGER CHANCES investing in something like house on rent giving you lifetime steady and guaranteed income. Or even better using lets say 10 BTC investing in 10 different coins which look promising and wait for like 6-12 months and sell everything after that = PROFIT. I am sure the guy who invested like 60 BTC has plenty more in his wallet. BTW why would anybody be needing like 40000-60000 $ or 70 BTC to make a virtual currency if people do it for free or almost free? 1-2 BTC would be enough and the rewards are enough to make pools,ads,games etc.
You've simply got stacked the f*ck up!
Also why is the BCT team not removing the main post - it's like they promote the scam or something...
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
69.5 BTC

So I've just now read the whole thread, and while I do truly feel terrible for the people who got shafted here...

this has to be one of the most epic troll jobs of all time.

there's good old fashioned trolling for a laugh, & then there's trolling with the intention of theft, two very different categories of trolling!
Activity: 64
scam is everywhere.
stack got so much btc is really surprising.
This coin has nothing to offer. It would never succceed even if it hadn't been a scam.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I feel bad for those who got scammed. Just look at it as a learning opportunity, and a lesson on how there are criminals in this world. Maybe that lesson can save your life one day. Like perhaps in the future you might think twice about trusting someone who's intending on hurting you.

Just look at the bright side.

Who knows, since this guy is a criminal, maybe someday he'll do a crime that will send him to jail for many years. You won't know about it, but it's a possibility.
Activity: 126
Activity: 224
Good news everyone! No investors have been scammed, because this is not investing. Hate to say it, but it seems like invest/investing/investor has become a big word that have lost meaning to the public.

Activity: 42
GreekPool.eu
We closed the pool for this coin
You can visit our pools
http://utc.greekpool.eu
http://ruby.greekpool.eu
Activity: 38
 stack coin is very good alt coin, 

I sent 0.2 btc to 1JgZQpY7zaBmcuiM3VSsHXBR6soeTdTepS just now
Activity: 140
Just Zoom the wallet image . you will get Real stack coins  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What gives it away as being photoshopped? The F, S and H not being underlined? Something else?

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing something very obvious.

the f, S, and H being underlines is code the programmer adds. That is not a clue.
What looks fishy to me is the apart around where it says "wallet"

Isn't that typical for Windows 7? I just took a screenshot of the Windows Calculator. Two, actually.

Pressing the Alt key added the underlines. Sometimes they stayed; sometimes they didn't. But to me the shaded area around the Window title looks the same as with the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
wow just wow, i never invested in this i had a feeling it's a scam, the client screenshot especially looked like photoshop work not a real client. However what puzzles me is since this is not a 2nd gen coin, why the hell didn't they just make the coin anyway and release it ? It costs like 0.5-1BTc to hire a dev to make u a coin or just use a coin generator, and spend like few more btc to promote the coin. I mean out of 69BTC that's nothing...

i feel sorry for the victims here, however that doesn't mean you should avoid future real opportunities, just be more careful next time !

really wow situation, much scam.
I was close to investing, but the extra bonus stage gave me the idea they were not going to be trustworthy. Was close though, so understand people fell for it.
Activity: 79
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
wow just wow, i never invested in this i had a feeling it's a scam, the client screenshot especially looked like photoshop work not a real client. However what puzzles me is since this is not a 2nd gen coin, why the hell didn't they just make the coin anyway and release it ? It costs like 0.5-1BTc to hire a dev to make u a coin or just use a coin generator, and spend like few more btc to promote the coin. I mean out of 69BTC that's nothing...

i feel sorry for the victims here, however that doesn't mean you should avoid future real opportunities, just be more careful next time !

really wow situation, much scam.
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
69.5 BTC

So I've just now read the whole thread, and while I do truly feel terrible for the people who got shafted here...

this has to be one of the most epic troll jobs of all time.
Pages:
Jump to: