Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STACK] StackCoin - Get in Now - #Fast Decrease# [Launch 22/02/2014] - page 5. (Read 105484 times)

legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
The OP says 'FAST DECREASE' right in it. That's sort of off-putting, isn't it?
FAST DECREASE OF YOUR BTC.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The OP says 'FAST DECREASE' right in it. That's sort of off-putting, isn't it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hi, can I still invest in this coin? Thank you.

LOL.

This is why people will ALWAYS be scammed on here.
I hope he was joking. The sad thing is that I can't be sure.  Undecided
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties

LOL.

This is why people will ALWAYS be scammed on here.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Well... Thank god there are at least 10 pool ready for mining ^^
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
69.5 BTC

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a dick! haha

Huntercoin ftw...
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I start to give up on humanity, where's the honor? The word? I was raised in a poor family, but soon my parents show how to be a MAN, ppl nowadays backstopping eatchothers for money, it's a nuisance to me, mby in different mby I trust too much in the human race, but after being F. twice in the same week, wolong and stackcoin, im now almost broke the little btc i have to trade is gone, I start to trade because since i walk in a wheelchair and can't work outside the home, and with the need of some extra money to pay for my old fathers medical bills but now I'm negative than when I start
Pretty sad imo   Cry
Dont know what I will do with my life and of my fathers.
Ppl must think is just bits and bytes but they must realize that not everyone is rich and this 2 scams sure will make a difference in both my life and my fathers.
At least i learned my lesson never trust someone again, but is this the society we want? To be afraid and not trust no one?
I'm sad and almost broke ty Wolong and stackcoin  hope god can enlighten your heart and forgive you because i can't.
Activity: 96
OMG, what is going on in this world. Honesty fades away... Only greediness. I personally could not sleep well after such steal in my favour.

Shame on these people, shame on Wolong, for example, with PANDA ponzi, shame on all other who did something like that and will do in future.

But let's not wish them and their family death or similar things. They'll get what they deserve anyway! Let's wish them much luck, meaning that luck can be also bad luck.. Smiley

It seems I'm going to make a web page with fresh news on altcoins, analysis, my opinions and readers opinions to reduce those people masses, who are treated because of naiveness.

I believe there are developers, who wants to create coin with honest basics, but all these bad happenings are making black spot on all crypto currency world, which should be clean as much as possible.

Hey at least Wolong delivered the coin and the opportunity to dump, this stackcoin guy didn't even give the investors a chance

+1
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
OMG, what is going on in this world. Honesty fades away... Only greediness. I personally could not sleep well after such steal in my favour.

Shame on these people, shame on Wolong, for example, with PANDA ponzi, shame on all other who did something like that and will do in future.

But let's not wish them and their family death or similar things. They'll get what they deserve anyway! Let's wish them much luck, meaning that luck can be also bad luck.. Smiley

It seems I'm going to make a web page with fresh news on altcoins, analysis, my opinions and readers opinions to reduce those people masses, who are treated because of naiveness.

I believe there are developers, who wants to create coin with honest basics, but all these bad happenings are making black spot on all crypto currency world, which should be clean as much as possible.

Hey at least Wolong delivered the coin and the opportunity to dump, this stackcoin guy didn't even give the investors a chance
Activity: 96

Activity: 247
How the fuck did this individual manage to get close to 70 BTC with two photoshopped images of a fake wallet? Human stupidity will never cease to amaze me.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
theres not many people i wish death on but i hope he chokes on the btc invested or atleast but fucked by the tsa
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Just Zoom the wallet image . you will get Real stack coins  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What gives it away as being photoshopped? The F, S and H not being underlined? Something else?

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing something very obvious.

the f, S, and H being underlines is code the programmer adds. That is not a clue.
What looks fishy to me is the apart around where it says "wallet"

Isn't that typical for Windows 7? I just took a screenshot of the Windows Calculator. Two, actually.

Pressing the Alt key added the underlines. Sometimes they stayed; sometimes they didn't. But to me the shaded area around the Window title looks the same as with the wallet.

No its not newfag. It's added into the code of every app that has it.
Activity: 95
woké michel
and people who thinks maxcoin is a scam .... Grin
Activity: 70
Didn't invested in this coin,
But fuck this dev and everything with him.

In the future there should be a middle-man before investing.

Activity: 406
I was nearly scammed asked for an IPO to the dev, but i had the good idea to ask him some questions because I was suspicious :

Here is my copy paste :

"
Im interested for IP but 1rst I nned to know :

The price (yeah obvious).

Number of premine

Number of coins sold

I saw there is 160 Billions Stock coins max and you sold 60 Billions? I m wrong?

Thanks"

It probably saved me , sorry for you losses
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What a great experience and opportunity to feel to be scammed.
I bought that experience 0.13btc.  Cheesy
Activity: 966
If you follow all of the transactions and inform all the exchanges you can track the bastard! Smiley After all BTC are official form of payment and he stole not a small amount of money - 40000+ in $ using a scam too.
I think its not easy to take out +$40.000 right?
Pages:
Jump to: