Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS!🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 44340 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
This is a very good community. I have a very interested for the world 's first cryptocurrency for banking system development. Thank you for joining this site.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
A bit early to have a specific opinion about this, but I will certainly keep an eye on this project! Smiley
If we are talking about zeosX project then i have to say that it's seems like a great project. Great features like mobile wallet, loan, zeosX cards and crypto banking etc. Well managed by qualified well experienced looking team.
I read white paper and i am really impressed, and i have plan to purchase tokens if i found source of sale on the website (gonna checking). one thing i want ask to the team. When will website fully launched for mobile?
Activity: 28
The project is relatively complete and clear, but it needs more communities to participate to get more people to know about the project. Hope the project will be successful!
Activity: 5
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project.
A promising idea of ??the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives.
The project is interesting in terms of innovation. I wish the project to grow fast.
Activity: 241
This is a ico that is highly rated on the ico review site, they have a strong team, clear and transparent project along with detailed roadmap. In my opinion, this is a ico worth the investment. , so invest immediately   

Activity: 20
A project that develops a very promising and innovative direction,
success is likely. It immediately shows the professional approach of the founders and developers. The staff works well. Good luck to everyone!
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Does this ICO is listed on CMC ?

yes, wait, we are in process of listing on CMC.
Activity: 3
I join the question. I do not want to be deceived again. Can you explain Your statement? That's a serious accusation. I looked at Linkedin profiles-it seems real people.
Activity: 11
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project.
A promising idea of ??the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives.
The project is interesting in terms of innovation. I wish the project to grow fast.
Activity: 29
I want to join the ICO without knowing the price?
Activity: 16
How to beside producing monthly passive income, ZEOS tokens also offer clients with bountiful benefits such as additional discounts on collateral loan?On which exchange can be list ZEOS?
I am very happy to join your project, but create a complete website. I think this is something everyone needs
a great peoject i have ever seen before. i think zeosx's future is very bright. it's a great opportunity for all to join it. best of luck.
Activity: 50
It was very good to see everything in the ZEOS project. Especially their team member is very kind. There is a need for such team members to build such a project. I will discuss it with everyone.
Activity: 9
amazing,  site already goes fine
but, i think that is not the world  cryptocurrency bank,, hur of project with looks same project  arrive before this one my friend
anyway best of  luck
Activity: 18
I personally like this project and its good and amazing because its give 100$ that's good for users thx you🙏🙏🙏
Activity: 6
I am very happy to join your project, but create a complete website. I think this is something everyone needs
Pages:
Jump to: