Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS!🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 44340 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Take part in our $ 3,000,000 USD Bounty campaign! Wow, this is huge money, I am very interested in this and I just want to make sure that this payment will be made if ICO fails? answer please
Activity: 50
I follow the growth of the project with admiration
Activity: 1
It's a good idea of project. It's a very big project and powerful I like it.
Activity: 223
hello, admin i want to know what is the ico price.i want to purchase into ico.
Activity: 15
It a working hard team management and its future is so bright and super.it shall be perfectly sucess.i am so haapy because i am connected through this project
Activity: 234
The project I see looks good, so how can we buy ICO from this project
Activity: 11
My Honest Opinion

This is a most Valuable project ever I seen, this team is working very hard and they are gonna be success, proud to be part of this project...
brand new
Activity: 0

admin, good project, I really want to participate
Activity: 2
With the zeosX loan, They  offer clients with either collateral or non-collateral loan. The collateral loan allows users to get dollars fast
without selling any of their crypto-assets. The non-collateral loan also rewards users with ZeoPoints for early repayment.
Users can easily access zeosX loans without going through any rigorous or cumbersome process.
Activity: 8
Great project! I recommend everyone to accompany and support this excellent work.

ZeosX is a project that can change the needs of large and small businesses in banking.

ZeosX is also a significant savings of funds. There is no need to resort to the services of intermediaries and pay them for their services.
Activity: 5
When the ICO project ends, I want to join ICO and introduce the program.
Activity: 56
Now this seems to be a wonderful project talking about the revolution in the banking system which will further improvise the costs and banking transactions speed. This indeed is the great project with new heights to leap on and spread its wings
Activity: 4
Hello team zeosX. i am facing problem during purchasing tokens. I go to the tokens sale section and i select Ethereum there. When i put your given Ethereum address on my Ethereum wallet for sending Ethereum the wallet says invalid address. why this? i want buy tokens but i can't. solve it please..
Activity: 5
This is a potential project that you should join and support
Activity: 52
this project might be the one to open the door for crypto investor, it has a great potential to became one of the key factor, it has a good team,great vision,great concept, teams means everything to a business, it thats shows how committed to the foundation to create a massive growth
goodluck and god bless
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I was surprised by the campaign prize above, the prize was very large.
But does this really happen if one day the project is successful or ICO fails whether it will be paid to everyone who works on this project?
I hope this project is more developed.
Activity: 21
Good luck the development team of this project! Good initiative and that success is achieved quickly and definitively, congratulations to the initiative !!!
Activity: 159
From practical perspective exchange projects are lucrative and have a clear edge over other non-exchange projects. Hence, the project's own token has a good chance to attain a standard value. Hope, the price of this token will be at least 1$ in future.
Activity: 2
hello admin, how is price ico and bounty? I want to referral?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
This is a very good community. I have a very interested for the world 's first cryptocurrency for banking system development. Thank you for joining this site.
This is not the first cryptocurrency in the world for the development of the banking system. There were already many similar projects. And they were not all successful.
Pages:
Jump to: