Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS!🔥🔥 - page 15. (Read 44340 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 119
if you still don't know, our project is listed on trackICO with a rating of 5.0!!!

we are in process of listing in more ICO ratings website Smiley

Zeos powerful like Zeus . Zeus 2tm in 2019
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
if you still don't know, our project is listed on trackICO with a rating of 5.0!!!

we are in process of listing in more ICO ratings website Smiley
copper member
we are constantly looking for ways to make this project more exciting!

Do look out for future updates by activating the notify button Smiley
copper member
Let's start 2019 with a big bang!!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
copper member
Oh, I read the bounty topic and found that I have to joined the campaign continously over next 20 weeks to receive my payments.
It is too long campaign.
One more thing, I am not sure that I will receive my payments after 20-week hard working.
It is a big question.

you will definitely receive your payments Smiley
we will ensure that ZEOS will list on exchanges.

you do get bonus stakes for being active also.

One of the features which got me interested to ZeosX is the part were Clients can choose whether they want to borrow with or without collateral.

Yes, although without collateral is only available to certain countries.
Activity: 574
Merit: 0
One of the features which got me interested to ZeosX is the part were Clients can choose whether they want to borrow with or without collateral.
Activity: 161
Merit: 175
Hello World!
The project has many progressive ideas and new solutions in the field of technology. In addition to enjoying the amazing benefits of the ecosystem, members of the Zeoniteans community will also have access to several other exclusive and complimentary benefits, will be so happy to be one of the members! Zeosx is delivering big investments and opportunities for the future.
copper member
A simple, silly but meaningful question. LOL
It is certain and it is common knowledge that the ICO fails, the bounty will not be paid and coins cannot be listed on the exchange.

Risk of bounty like that, hard work is paid when success and hard work are not paid if ICO fails. Play your guitar bruh!
It is common cases during recent months when so many ICOs failed, and their bounties also rejected to pay rewards for participants.
It is also risky to join long-lasting bounties (for months) and don't know that you will get paid or not at the end.
Something like lottery bounties.
haha
So the conclusion is that you will follow the ZEOSX campaign or not?
If you follow it, maybe I'm not because 2019 is only for me to vacation in Florida. LOL

it's up to you...
we do recommend you follow the ZEOSX campaign as early as possible, to get more bonus stakes. Smiley

Hello, Please tell me the total amount of coin provided and when to go to the trading floor?

total supply is 3B and it will go live after ICO crowdsale ends.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
A simple, silly but meaningful question. LOL
It is certain and it is common knowledge that the ICO fails, the bounty will not be paid and coins cannot be listed on the exchange.

Risk of bounty like that, hard work is paid when success and hard work are not paid if ICO fails. Play your guitar bruh!
It is common cases during recent months when so many ICOs failed, and their bounties also rejected to pay rewards for participants.
It is also risky to join long-lasting bounties (for months) and don't know that you will get paid or not at the end.
Something like lottery bounties.
haha
So the conclusion is that you will follow the ZEOSX campaign or not?
If you follow it, maybe I'm not because 2019 is only for me to vacation in Florida. LOL
copper member
I see a lot of people who support this project for success. Hopefully the team will also work well so that it gives satisfactory results for all of them, good projects must be developed to success, unfortunately if you have to fail.

thank you Smiley
we will definitely succeed.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I see a lot of people who support this project for success. Hopefully the team will also work well so that it gives satisfactory results for all of them, good projects must be developed to success, unfortunately if you have to fail.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
good project and im glad to join it as early adopter.
copper member
I feel you are telling the truth here. You should know how to handle the community.
Expect the worst criticisms and respond them objectively.
People should know the truth because if they trust you, then you gain potential investors.
We will wait your legal docs as promised though...

yes, i always expect it, it's the internet. Just that we have been working hard in this, and many just accuse us right from the start.
Because it's sad that people perception of ICOs are just scam, and we are dragged along into this when we are working our ass off.

We have invested heavily to make a good website already. and finding a good team and advisors also takes time. Took almost 5 months just for this alone.
+ We are doing our best in everything also. Rome is not built in a day.

We take criticisms and improve from there. Smiley
Activity: 700
#zeosxlabs is an interesting and great project of all times because of its innovative ideas that will redefine the future of financial world. am happy am a participant in the both Airdrop and Bounty Campaign. I recommend it to all.
Activity: 17
Hello, Please tell me the total amount of coin provided and when to go to the trading floor?
brand new
Activity: 0
Its a very great idea. I will participate in airdrops and campaigns as well as be active on telegram.
Activity: 125
This time working properly
Participate In Our $ 3,000,000 USD Bounty Campaign! wow this is very big money, i am very interested in all this and i just want to make sure whether this will be paid if one day the ICO fails?
Activity: 4

I hope the project is successful
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Are you confident that you can raise your target soft cap of $20M with the current market situation? Also, where is your company legally registered? You are aiming to be the world's first crypto bank, so it's necessary to have legal docs in place.

yes! we are registered in Indonesia Smiley
steps by steps.

Registered in Indonesia as what type of company? Are you registered under the Central Bank of Indonesia?

tech company. Please wait for the legal docs.
+ we are also in process of submitting to OJK and the central bank.

its not as easy as what people think, to just submit the docs and get it approved within days, it could takes months, look at pundiX.

I'm wondering if the team members are real as there are no profile links attached to them.
I suggest please add links as your project wants to collect huge sum of money from the community.

Are you confident that you can raise your target soft cap of $20M with the current market situation? Also, where is your company legally registered? You are aiming to be the world's first crypto bank, so it's necessary to have legal docs in place.

Also, I found this statement from their whitepaper -

So what does it mean? They are not registered in any country of jurisdiction?
Potential investors - better be careful with your investments on this one.

firstly, please check the website, the links are all there. and we recruit brilliant team with detailed linkedIN experience also. We will be adding the links on Whitepaper.
please wait.
secondly, we are not a security token. It's not a Security Token Offering.

Supposedly, you have linkedin links on your advisory board but upon checking they are not working at all.
I didn't find any links of your team members or maybe it's my computer???

Barring the site bug, you guys are claiming to be the world's first crypto bank. Where does that leaves guys like Bankera, Babb, or even Minexcoin? They claim to be banks too and have had their products out earlier than yours

If they want to live up to being the world's crypto bank, they need to be under the jurisdiction of a central bank somewhere.
They have warning signals everywhere. Better do your own research before buying their tokens.

jurisdiction of a central bank, yes, we are in process. U know that it takes time?

https://zeosx.io/company here. and u can see our team, detailed linkedIN experiences, unlike other ICOs, they have team members with no experiences at all. Do view the website in desktop, we are still fixing the mobile design.
And please wait for the advisors, we are also removing some because they are not contributing anything.

They have warning signals everywhere. what warning signs? It's easy to accuse, because most ICOs are scams. but we are not, just by looking at our website interface and team members and you will know. We have put in lots of effort to find good team also.

Legal docs take time. Please look at other so called banking and finance ICOs, bankera, do they even have license to operate?

at least we are truthful in our timeline that we will submit all the necessary legal docs, and submit our licenses. It takes time.

I feel you are telling the truth here. You should know how to handle the community.
Expect the worst criticisms and respond them objectively.
People should know the truth because if they trust you, then you gain potential investors.
We will wait your legal docs as promised though...
Activity: 18
I joined your project. Admin let me ask how much is ICO price?
Pages:
Jump to: