Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS!🔥🔥 - page 17. (Read 44340 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
the world is in need of a decentralized banking system. Trust ZeosX to be a forerunner in the industry.
Activity: 1
Admin, how is ICO price? I want to join ICO  and referral program
Activity: 72
Good and Balanced team. Great Vision. Wish them to get proper success.
Activity: 38
20,000,000 ZEOS ($2Million USD) Airdrops   { O My GooD }
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Admin, how is ICO and bonus price? I want to join ICO and referral program

admin admin ICO price and how much is the bonus? I want to join the introduction program

right now bonus is 1 eth = 5070 instead of usual 3900 Smiley
links are all in website Smiley
https://zeosx.io/

How do you like your ICO? I joined ICO and introduced your project

thank you Smiley

Projects need many different languages

yes, we are doing that. please wait.

yes! we are registered in Indonesia Smiley
steps by steps.
Why did you choose the Indonesia to register?
Are there significant reasons for this approach?

firstly, it's near to Singapore. we want to set up in two countries.
Secondly, We have looked into several similar ICOs who are located in similar or nearby countries and how they operate. example is pundiX, and tenX
So we will not have any legal problems.
Activity: 235
i just read about the project  im interested it seems interesting and promosing!  i hope you focus about security because it's very important in banking services.
copper member
I'm wondering if the team members are real as there are no profile links attached to them.
I suggest please add links as your project wants to collect huge sum of money from the community.

Are you confident that you can raise your target soft cap of $20M with the current market situation? Also, where is your company legally registered? You are aiming to be the world's first crypto bank, so it's necessary to have legal docs in place.

Also, I found this statement from their whitepaper -

So what does it mean? They are not registered in any country of jurisdiction?
Potential investors - better be careful with your investments on this one.

firstly, please check the website, the links are all there. and we recruit brilliant team with detailed linkedIN experience also. We will be adding the links on Whitepaper.
please wait.
secondly, we are not a security token. It's not a Security Token Offering.

saya lihat ini indonesia punya, saya akan mendukung sepenuhnya proyek ini sampai selesai karena saya pun orang indonesia.. sukses Buat proyek ini, dan tetap berkereativifitas

terima kasih bnyk Smiley
Activity: 11
Your job is remarkable and will be a great success.
copper member
Are you confident that you can raise your target soft cap of $20M with the current market situation? Also, where is your company legally registered? You are aiming to be the world's first crypto bank, so it's necessary to have legal docs in place.

yes! we are registered in Indonesia Smiley
steps by steps.

Activity: 3
glad being a part of this project..
Activity: 6
admin admin ICO price and how much is the bonus? I want to join the introduction program
Activity: 15
Activity: 65
Admin, how is ICO and bonus price? I want to join ICO and referral program
Activity: 16
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
saya lihat ini indonesia punya, saya akan mendukung sepenuhnya proyek ini sampai selesai karena saya pun orang indonesia.. sukses Buat proyek ini, dan tetap berkereativifitas
Activity: 11
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I'm wondering if the team members are real as there are no profile links attached to them.
I suggest please add links as your project wants to collect huge sum of money from the community.

Also, I found this statement from their whitepaper -

So what does it mean? They are not registered in any country of jurisdiction?
Potential investors - better be careful with your investments on this one.
Activity: 448
ZeosX is a project that can drastically change the needs of large and small businesses in banking services. ZeosX is also a significant economy of funds. There is no need to resort to the services of intermediaries and pay them for their services.
Participate In Our $3,000,000 USD Bounty Campaign and Participate In Our $2,000,000 USD Airdrops Campaign!
I see this is a project for the largest air drop and Bounty ever. It is great for those who have participated in this project. Good luck
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Pages:
Jump to: