Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS!🔥🔥 - page 18. (Read 44340 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
real project. good airdrop. love love.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The project has many progressive ideas and new solutions in the field of technology. In addition to enjoying the amazing benefits of the ecosystem, members of the Zeoniteans community will also have access to several other exclusive and complimentary benefits, will be so happy to be one of the members! Zeosx is delivering big investments and opportunities for the future.

thank you for your kind words Smiley
Activity: 23

Very generous reward for airdrop! I think it will work well, good luck!
copper member
What a great name for a project. Credit card designs look absolutely amazing as well, I really hope they'll look like that in reality. ZeosX seems to take security very seriously which is a definite godsend.

Very generous reward for airdrop! I think it will work well, good luck!

ZeosX is a project that can drastically change the needs of large and small businesses in banking services. ZeosX is also a significant economy of funds. There is no need to resort to the services of intermediaries and pay them for their services.
Participate In Our $3,000,000 USD Bounty Campaign and Participate In Our $2,000,000 USD Airdrops Campaign!
I see this is a project for the largest air drop and Bounty ever. It is great for those who have participated in this project. Good luck

real team , good whitepapers.

new project for human futrues.

glad being a part of this project..

Your job is remarkable and will be a great success.

thank you Smiley

i just read about the project  im interested it seems interesting and promosing!  i hope you focus about security because it's very important in banking services.

yes, we will definitely do that Smiley

2019 let's go to gether.

yes!!

Activity: 106
What a great name for a project. Credit card designs look absolutely amazing as well, I really hope they'll look like that in reality. ZeosX seems to take security very seriously which is a definite godsend.
copper member
What can you expect interest on a loan?

u can check here. https://zeosx.io/borrow_collateral and interest rate is flat 8% only without any hidden fees Smiley

Non collateral loan is only available to certain countries.
Activity: 9
What can you expect interest on a loan?
Activity: 25
Your project is original and promising and will have a certain success because it is based on smart ideas.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I'm glad to see such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project, I recommend everyone to join us - this is a strong team of developers. I'm interested to be here.
Activity: 700
Is airdrop meant for only Altcointalks memebers
copper member
I tell you what, this is quite setting the bar very high if it can be pulled off. A decentralized banking system that can borrow with or without collateral, with zeosX core of smart contracts and dapps. Hoping and Rooting for you.

thanks alot Smiley , we are just improvising the current centralized banking to a decentralized one Smiley

Hai Guys all the best for your project. How much you totally plan to collect in Hard Cap .

1) Private Sale is Finished if yes means how much you collected .
2) I never seen this much rewards any other ico project .
3) Advisor dosn't have much experience in the project .

1) private sale is not finished
2) because our cap is not small, also to maintain liquidity
3) yes, we are still finding advisors. don't worry, we will find the best advisors for this project.

Interesting project and would love to participate the bounty campaign if it is now available?

yes, bounty is still going on Smiley

To participate in the private sale and need to be registered on this white list? And can it contribute any amount, or has a minimum value in private sale?

yes, just register and u are good to go Smiley , min contribution is 0.15 ETH
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
To participate in the private sale and need to be registered on this white list? And can it contribute any amount, or has a minimum value in private sale?
copper member
Activity: 350
Hai Guys all the best for your project. How much you totally plan to collect in Hard Cap .

1) Private Sale is Finished if yes means how much you collected .
2) I never seen this much rewards any other ico project .
3) Advisor dosn't have much experience in the project .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I tell you what, this is quite setting the bar very high if it can be pulled off. A decentralized banking system that can borrow with or without collateral, with zeosX core of smart contracts and dapps. Hoping and Rooting for you.
Activity: 28
About PROJECT star with great campaign and this very exciting for all hunter and then this project give simple task so I very excited joined the project
copper member
The project seems interesting. So what are your marketing strategies? Have you planned to attend any roadshows or conferences?

we are planning that soon. Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
The project seems interesting. So what are your marketing strategies? Have you planned to attend any roadshows or conferences?
copper member
Honestly, I dont understand what is going on in your telegram?! I told Admin that the link given to me for  registration on the site is not working, the next thing was that I was forbidden to write in the channel... Its like you want people not to trust you with this project

please do not flood the group.

Is airdrop meant for only Altcointalks memebers

nope.

create a discord platform.we are doing  discord advertisement we have a lot of member .you can contact with us.i hope it hale you https://discord.gg/vJJJZqp

sure, wait.

Your project is original and promising and will have a certain success because it is based on smart ideas.

thank you!
brand new
Activity: 0

The Blockchain technology is taken seriously by the financial sector, as it can become a major disruptor
of the traditional banking sector. The unchanging and inviolable nature of the blockchain makes it the
ideal solution to reduce costs and simplify everything from payments to transactions, securities issues,
retail banking, clearing, settlement, etc. It is becoming clear that the blockchain technology is much
more than Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. While implementations such as payment and monetary systems
are certainly disruptive, the greatest disruption could come from other uses of these unique and powerful features.

1. Loans and credits
Banks help with payments, loans, and credits. However, traditional lenders are subscribed to loans
based on an inaccurate and unsecured credit reporting system. When completing a bank loan
application, banks must assess the risk that the loans will not be returned. They do this by having
complex factors such as credit ratings, the proportion of debt and income and the ownership
of properties. To obtain this information, they access clients’ credit report provided by one of the
three leading credit agencies which are Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax. By using these data,
banks can then evaluate the risk of defaults and interests on the loans.

2. Centralized banking system
It is safe to say the centralized banking system has been failing because most of its core
operations are manipulated by the “greedy and powerful” people within the sector.
This has led to corruption in the traditional banks and system and gradually,
the fiat currency system will fail. Transparency in this banking system is far-fetched
as clients have no insight to what their money is used for as they have no control of it.
Thus, the monies kept by clients, which have little or no interest at all, in these banks are used
by the corrupt people to enrich themselves.

3. Fees and charges
Traditional banks and third-party payment gateways charges exorbitant fees for every transaction carried out.

PayPal
PayPal charges a 2.9% fee from the total amount of payment received and a flat fee of $0.3
on each transaction carried out. In some countries where debit cards are not allowed for
online transactions worldwide, users who do not have credit cards have resorted to asking
PayPal third-party providers to top up for them.

Credit Cards
The charges paid by credit card users are really high and this has been a thorn in the flesh for them.
Annual Fees, Balance Transfer Fees, Cash Advance Fees, Expedited Payment Fees, Foreign Transaction Fees,
Late Fees, and Returned Check Fees.

Intermediaries such as visa and MasterCard also charge merchants with extremely high interchange
reimbursement and surcharge fees which are unnecessary. There are also rules and regulations that
merchants have to follow in order to partner with these third-party payment processors.

4. Insurance
The major problem with insurance in traditional banking is ingenuity and fraud within the system,
not to mention that you have to queue long hours and dial countless phone calls to get your desired
insurance manually.

zeosX is a decentralized crypto bank aiming to revolutionize the traditional banking industry.
Our cutting-edge technological system is built based on a powerful finance ecosystem which consists
of futuristic banking components.

Borrow with or without collateral
Superior crypto mobile wallet
Luxurious and stunning quality cards
Investments, auction, and lending

Our 4 banking components are powered by zeosX Core. It is a unique innovative technology
that offers unprecedented performance. zeosX Core consists of Blockchain, smart contract,
and DApps which forms an essential part of the whole platform. Besides zeosX Core,
every software in each of the components has also been thoughtfully implemented using
the latest robust technological system.

zeosX Loan
Clients can choose whether they want to borrow with or without collateral. Our collateral loan
allows them to get dollars fast without selling any of their crypto-assets. The non-collateral loan
also rewards clients with ZeoPoints for early repayment. Our DApp based zeosX Loan also offers
liquidity investors to earn their own income by lending out their crypto-assets to borrowers, aka ZeoLend.

Features of zeosX Loan:
Low interest rate
Simple Process
Fast Approval
No hidden fees

zeosX Core also has various critical loan functionalities such as automated maintenance, instant notifications,
real-time analytics, and loan contracts.

Our Crypto Mobile Wallet has everything that you need, from investing to even tracking your daily transactions.
Wallet
Crypto Exchange and Loan
Debit Card
ZeoPay

The zeosX Cards ranges from Spectral Infinite Black Metal Card, Plasma Sapphire, Celestial Indigo,
Magma Red, Dysprosium Green, and Crystal Blue.

The Spectral Infinite Black Metal Card (coming soon)
Our Black Card is the world first most prestigious blockchain cards. For the individuals
who demand of what life has to provide, the exclusive elite Black Card is for you!
Made entirely using high quality and pure metals, the Black Card offers you with the
ultimate and luxurious buying pleasure.
However, the Black Card is not for everyone, it is available to only the ultra high net worth individuals
to ensure the extraordinary standard of personal service that is available to every Black Card members.

Why choose the impeccable design and uncompromising quality zeosX cards?
Cashback and rewards for every transaction which can be exchanged for various gifts and prizes.
Complimentary access to airport lounges worldwide and airline miles welcome bonus.
Up to 100% credit (Loan-to-Value) limit and interest-free installment plans will be available.
Earn ZeoPoints that can be used exclusively for our marketplace.

zeosX Hub
Each of the banking components is combined into the all-in-one zeosX Hub, a decentralized
crypto banking system, which allows non-collateral borrowers to receive loan fundings to even
auctioning your properties! With the use of an underlying blockchain ledger which is immutable,
we will give individuals full access and control to their funds as they can quickly determine how
their funds are spent and get the relevant interest on the usage of their funds. With the invention
of zeosX crypto bank, we will eliminate corruption as it is impossible for any single entity to manipulate
our public ledgers due to its immutability.

We offer investors with 5 tier of membership levels ranging from Beginner to Elite Jedi
being the highest rank. In addition to bonus tokens that they receive during each phase
of token sales, there will also be massive discounts on the number of tokens required for each rank.
Furthermore, they can convert the tokens into collaterals which can be used for credit payment.
Make sure you do not miss out on this, as bonus tokens and discounts will decrease after each stage of token sales!

Symbol: ZEOS
Token type: ERC20
Current exchange rate: 1 ETH = 3900 ZEOS
Total supply: 3,000,000,000
Soft cap: 20,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 100,000,000 USD
Currencies accepted: BTC, ETH and LTC

Unsold tokens will be burned.

zeosX Hub connects the zeoniteans community together. The moment you invest in zeosX,
you become a part of the revolutionary ecosystem. Join us on this journey together to rewrite history!

Activity: 76
Very interesting project most strong team i read about the project and liked it. i will follow developments of the project, they have great team and i believe the project has a good future its going to rock .
Pages:
Jump to: