Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 5. (Read 26758 times)

copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0

On October, 18 SISHUB Team took part in the global Security Token Future conference in Hong Kong hosted by ICORating, GITA, QHIBEC, Cybersport and Hashgard.

The conference was dedicated to the role of security tokens in the crypto and blockchain industries. Speakers from different fields - financial engineering, regulatory institutions and exchanges - has discussed the latest developments in the market. Will Wang (Huobi Eco), Thomas Borrel (Polymath), Alice Chen (InvestaCrowd), Allen Ng (Everest Ventures) and Nakhoon Choi (Korea Blockchain Association) were among the speakers at the event.

Aside from the speeches, companies planning a security token issuance has pitched their projects to the audience. This conference has given SISHUB Team the great opportunity to present STEEL Ecosystem to the crypto professionals, invest funds and potential investors.

Stay tuned! More great news ahead.
SISHUB Team
www.sishub.network
Activity: 36
This project is promising. The community is lively and wonderful
Activity: 18
I think that soon this project will change the modern concept of cryptocurrency, because the project #STEEL EcoSystem has very big prospects!
copper member
Activity: 194
#SISHUB features in brief:

INNOVATIONS    
- SISHUB’s unique encryption patented protocol
- Adaptive protection system
- SISHUB’s unique blockchain

ADVANTAGES
- PGP end-to-end encryption
- SISHUB users reward system
- Possibility of master node creation
- Customization upon request

USP (unique selling proposition)
- Blockchain decentralization
- API outsourcing
- Our own cryptocurrency
- Data storage

To learn more about STEEL Ecosystem you are welcome to visit www.sishub.network

Activity: 15
Cool news, I hope everything goes well

Does this mean that potential investors are developers in the security industry?

Probably yes. I think this negotiations is very important for SISHUB project. Take some good sponsor from China plus good project with potential in privacy secure sphere, in result we will have new upgraded version of Telegram developed by SISHUB.

But main thing is that messenger will be decentralized, unlike Telegram

By the way, in addition to decentralization, encryption will be used, which is almost impossible to crack
Activity: 13
Dear friends,

Our China trip is still on.

This time we're having negotiations with potential investors in their Shenzhen office. Team SISHUB consisting of co-founder and CFO Semion Tsitkilov and BDO Adam Kuleshov is presenting the detailed info on the decentralized STEEL Ecosystem to their Chinese colleagues, which is designed for maximum online privacy security and personal and commercial data protection.

Stay tuned, more exciting news ahead!

Check more detailed info about SISHUB company and its decentralized products on www.sishub.network

https://i.imgur.com/4yFJ5wF.jpg

What company is being negotiated at the moment? I would like to know about their activities in more detail.

I think they can not announce the other side, because of the privacy of negotiations.
Activity: 56

Does this mean that potential investors are developers in the security industry?

Probably yes. I think this negotiations is very important for SISHUB project. Take some good sponsor from China plus good project with potential in privacy secure sphere, in result we will have new upgraded version of Telegram developed by SISHUB.

But main thing is that messenger will be decentralized, unlike Telegram
Activity: 6

Activity: 2
Dear friends,

This time we're having negotiations with potential investors in their Shenzhen office. Team SISHUB consisting of co-founder and CFO Semion Tsitkilov and BDO Adam Kuleshov is presenting the detailed info on the decentralized STEEL Ecosystem to their Chinese colleagues, which is designed for maximum online privacy security and personal and commercial data protection.

Check more detailed info about SISHUB company and its decentralized products on www.sishub.network

https://i.imgur.com/4yFJ5wF.jpg

What company is being negotiated at the moment? I would like to know about their activities in more detail.
Activity: 5

copper member
Activity: 4
Quite important people. Based on how large everything is going, we can safely say that the project is waiting for the future. Thank you for letting us know!
copper member
Activity: 153
Dear friends,

copper member
Activity: 194
This network for ordinary users will also be available? Will it include ports or a dynamic address? Will I be able to use this network for example with all my friends? Let it be paid.

Good day, and yes it will be available for ordinary people, thank you for interesting!
This network for ordinary users will also be available? Will it include ports or a dynamic address? Will I be able to use this network for example with all my friends? Let it be paid.

SISHUB has three levels of use. All of these levels have different capabilities. First is free, second and third PayToUse
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 20
Dear friends,

We are happy to report another day of our Chinese trip from Niubility World Blockchain Conference 2018, where our CFO Semion Tsitkilov and BDO Adam Kuleshov are having negotiations with private investors.

Our squad is presenting STEEL Ecosystem for a selected pool of investors at Zhongtai Financial International right now. Good luck to our Team SISHUB!

Check more detailed info on STEEL Ecosystem and its high-profile products on www.sishub.network

https://i.imgur.com/MUCLglD.jpg

There are large investors in China, I hope you will get additional investment. And what exactly do you present to them? Alpha did not come out?

Negotiations with sponsors is a difficult process, how long will they last?

Zhongtai Financial International is a good company that develops every year. It would be cool to get funding.

Niubility World Blockchain Conference 2018 is a cool exhibition where you can get a good sponsor. But I think it will be difficult, because the alpha has not yet been done

Guys, there is crazy competition, with multi-level judging. I quote: "Using a multi-level judging platform, the first round of votes are directly from the judges and the second round are from angel investors, funds, and crypto syndicates who will be joining this event. The audience, which includes Blockchain developers, crypto pools, traders and blockchain/crypto enthusiasts, will get to vote for the projects socially. All votes will be processed and three finalists selected."!

Hello! I read the forum site and was surprised that there will be more than 50 participants, it will be very hot! Good luck SISHUB!

For the first time I hear about Zhongtai Financial International, are they really so good?

I believe that negotiations with sponsors who interested in the project will not last more than 1-2 weeks.
Dear friends,

We are happy to report another day of our Chinese trip from Niubility World Blockchain Conference 2018, where our CFO Semion Tsitkilov and BDO Adam Kuleshov are having negotiations with private investors.

Our squad is presenting STEEL Ecosystem for a selected pool of investors at Zhongtai Financial International right now. Good luck to our Team SISHUB!

Check more detailed info on STEEL Ecosystem and its high-profile products on www.sishub.network

There are large investors in China, I hope you will get additional investment. And what exactly do you present to them? Alpha did not come out?

Zhongtai Financial International is a good company that develops every year. It would be cool to get funding.

Niubility World Blockchain Conference 2018 is a cool exhibition where you can get a good sponsor. But I think it will be difficult, because the alpha has not yet been done

Guys, there is crazy competition, with multi-level judging. I quote: "Using a multi-level judging platform, the first round of votes are directly from the judges and the second round are from angel investors, funds, and crypto syndicates who will be joining this event. The audience, which includes Blockchain developers, crypto pools, traders and blockchain/crypto enthusiasts, will get to vote for the projects socially. All votes will be processed and three finalists selected."!

Hello! I read the forum site and was surprised that there will be more than 50 participants, it will be very hot! Good luck SISHUB!

For the first time I hear about Zhongtai Financial International, are they really so good?
Dear friends,

Dear friends,

Pages:
Jump to: