Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 10. (Read 26758 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
I heard that your company was planning to release extension for browser. Could you tell me more about it?   
As far as i know, browser extensions weren’t announced. What is the source of this info?   
I read it on a forum dedicated to cybersecurity. It was also offered to invest in this solution.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I heard that your company was planning to release extension for browser. Could you tell me more about it?   
As far as i know, browser extensions weren’t announced. What is the source of this info?   
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
You were going to cooperate with corporate service representatives. Have you already negotiated with them? Can you name particular companies which are the most attractive ones in terms of cooperation?   
Activity: 82
Hi. Will it be possible to protect entering STEEL with the help of the fingerprint scanner? It seems to me that it’d be very convenient.   
Activity: 105
You mentioned privacy between the doctor and the patient in the WP. Are you planning to cooperate with medical organizations?     
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. I understand that you’re developing a protected cryptocurrency wallet, but are you going to develop some solution for security of  banking accounts?
Activity: 113
Will your antivirus be able to protect me from mailings? I’m fed up with spam, especially in case of local  mail services. 
Activity: 76
Good evening. Which ecosystem’s app will protect cloud storage? Or aren’t they working in this direction?   
Activity: 364
What is the minimum investment amount? 
If i havent mixed up anything, it’s 0.1 Eth
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
What is the minimum investment amount? 
Activity: 140
Why will Steel messenger will be released only for devices running Android system?     
Where did you find this info? There’re a lot of entries on social networks saying that both versions for iOS and Android are under development. 
Doesn’t the fact that the wont be released at the same time confuse you? It seems to me that the iOS users will  at a disadvantage.  
The team is making every effort to release them at the same time. But it seems to me that if the app is released for iOS first and then for Android, there won’t be any problems. 
Absolutely agree. Many apps for various OS are released with some time gaps and this doesn’t have bad impact on users’ base.
Activity: 196
Can i buy tokens during the ICO for XRP?
I think, no. XRP has been quite unstable over these latter days.
Activity: 55
Can i buy tokens during the ICO for XRP?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Why will Steel messenger will be released only for devices running Android system?     
Where did you find this info? There’re a lot of entries on social networks saying that both versions for iOS and Android are under development. 
Doesn’t the fact that the wont be released at the same time confuse you? It seems to me that the iOS users will  at a disadvantage.  
The team is making every effort to release them at the same time. But it seems to me that if the app is released for iOS first and then for Android, there won’t be any problems. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 116
Activity: 78
What number of users are you planning to attract before the New Year?  You see, the project is at too early stage of development.   
Activity: 82
Good afternoon. Why do you leave some elements of your app decentralized? It seems to me that this is quite a reckless step.   
Pages:
Jump to: