Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 9. (Read 26758 times)

copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
⚡️Attention Community,

🎉 We're excited to present our new AWESOME presentation of STEEL Ecosystem!

https://sishub.network/presentation/presentationSISHUB-en.pdf

👁‍🗨 Full info on SISHUB's products, what they are based on and their benefits, all of this described clearly, visually, and pointedly.

🤝 Stay tuned, more exciting news ahead!

Team SISHUB
www.sishub.network
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What sense does it make to release an alpha version of the app? As for me, it’s just waste of resources.       
It’s necessary to let potential investors and other users to try the messenger out. Isn’t it obvious?  
Personally, it isn’t obvious for me. In addition, usually alpha versions aren’t that reliable. It’s hard to attract audience in this regard.     
I’m sure that the team will make every effort to let the messenger show its advantages over the competitors even in the alpha version.   
It seems to me that the team is just afraid that it won’t manage to attract the amount that it needs, that’s why it forces events. 
If you were right and there were financing risks, the team wouldn’t manage to attract 600 Eth that were raised during the pre-ICO stage.   
I completely agree with you. Most of teams just can’t attract 600 Eth even during the full-fledged ICO, and in this case just an idea helped to collect so much! It seems to me that it’s possible to reach the hard cap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What sense does it make to release an alpha version of the app? As for me, it’s just waste of resources.       
It’s necessary to let potential investors and other users to try the messenger out. Isn’t it obvious?  
Personally, it isn’t obvious for me. In addition, usually alpha versions aren’t that reliable. It’s hard to attract audience in this regard.     
I’m sure that the team will make every effort to let the messenger show its advantages over the competitors even in the alpha version.   
It seems to me that the team is just afraid that it won’t manage to attract the amount that it needs, that’s why it forces events. 
If you were right and there were financing risks, the team wouldn’t manage to attract 600 Eth that were raised during the pre-ICO stage.   
Activity: 64
Activity: 62
Activity: 62
Activity: 113
Are there any regions that where your solutions won’t be available? If so, how are you gonna solve this problem?   
Activity: 76
Hi. Will your new products become publicly available right after the moment of release of alpha version or will the policy differ? 
Activity: 115
Will legal entities be able to take part in the token sale or will it be available for individuals only? 
Activity: 78
Good afternoon!  What do you think about coming to agreement with smartphone producers about preliminary installation of your app on their devices?
Activity: 82
Are you planning to expand the devs’ team in the near future?  I’d like to try my hand at it!
Activity: 158
How much did the team managed to raise up to this moment?
About 600 ETH. It’s quite a good result, given the situation in the market
Activity: 173
How much did the team managed to raise up to this moment?
Activity: 67
Hello. Can anyone tell me when the pre-sale was held?
If i havent mixed up anything, it has happened in May, this year.
Activity: 44
Hello. Can anyone tell me when the pre-sale was held?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I heard that your company was planning to release extension for browser. Could you tell me more about it?   
As far as i know, browser extensions weren’t announced. What is the source of this info?   
I read it on a forum dedicated to cybersecurity. It was also offered to invest in this solution.   
If something like that is under development, Steel has nothing to do with it, the company’s fair name is just used for lucrative purposes. 
In such a case, it’s good that i’ve decided to clarify this issue in the official topic. I was about making investment ‘cause such a solution would certainly have demand.
I don’t agree with you. Browsers providing high level of privacy are presented by almost all the OS. I think that’s why STEEL didn’t start developing products in this area.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
I heard that your company was planning to release extension for browser. Could you tell me more about it?   
As far as i know, browser extensions weren’t announced. What is the source of this info?   
I read it on a forum dedicated to cybersecurity. It was also offered to invest in this solution.   
If something like that is under development, Steel has nothing to do with it, the company’s fair name is just used for lucrative purposes. 
In such a case, it’s good that i’ve decided to clarify this issue in the official topic. I was about making investment ‘cause such a solution would certainly have demand.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: