Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 7. (Read 26758 times)

copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
You were going to cooperate with the representatives of corporative sector. Have you already held negotiations? Can you name particular companies which are the most attractive in terms of cooperation?  

We have been conducted negotiations with the few banks and they found the idea very promising and interesting.
But our technologies are in the development process right now so we'll get back to the concrete negotiations a little bit later.
Activity: 71
You were going to cooperate with the representatives of corporative sector. Have you already held negotiations? Can you name particular companies which are the most attractive in terms of cooperation?   
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hi. Will it be possible to protect the STEEL app log-in with the help of fingerprint scanner? As for me, i think it’d be very convenient.     
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. I understand that you’re creating a protected cryptocurrency wallet, but is it planned to release some solutions for security of banking accounts?   
Activity: 82
Will your antivirus be able to protect me from mailings? I’m fed uo with spam, especially on local e-mail services. 
Activity: 105
Good evening. What app of your ecosystem will protect cloud storages? Or aren’t you working in this direction? 
Activity: 308
Will i be able to buy the tokens on the ICO for XRP?
I believe that you won’t. XRP has been quite unstable over these latter days.
Activity: 154
Will i be able to buy the tokens on the ICO for XRP?
Activity: 364
What is the minimum investment amount?
If i havent mixed up anything, it’s 0,1 ETH.
Activity: 140
What is the minimum investment amount?
Activity: 205
Hi. Why will Steel messenger be released only for devices based on Android system?
Where did you find this info? There’re a lot of entries in the social networks telling that the versions both of iOS and Android are under development.
Aren’t you confused by the fact that they won’t be released at the same time? It seems to me that many iOS users will be crestfallen.
The team makes every effort to release them at the same time. But it seems to me that if the app is released for iOS first and then for Android, it won’t be a problem.
I completely agree. Many apps release versions for different OS with small time gaps and this has no bad impact on users’ base.
Activity: 392
Hi. Why will Steel messenger be released only for devices based on Android system?
Where did you find this info? There’re a lot of entries in the social networks telling that the versions both of iOS and Android are under development.
Aren’t you confused by the fact that they won’t be released at the same time? It seems to me that many iOS users will be crestfallen.
The team makes every effort to release them at the same time. But it seems to me that if the app is released for iOS first and then for Android, it won’t be a problem.
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
Activity: 53
Activity: 76
If some big legal entity wants to invest in your platform, will you make it buy tokens or will you take money?     
Activity: 106
Good afternoon. How many days did the pre-sale last? It’s weird that I didn’t  reach it. 
Activity: 115
What exactly will 8% of tokens allocated to “platform development” be spent on? I’m sure that I’m not the only one interested in this.   
Activity: 106
Hi. Aren’t you planning to record several Q&A sessions? I’m sure that investors have quite a lot of questions.   
copper member
Activity: 194
Dear friends,

We are sorry to say that we are forced to postpone the release of the alpha version of our anonymous STEEL Messenger for several weeks due to the paperwork impediment at AppStore.
In the meantime, we're working hard on testing the alpha so that you can see a great release in the nearest future.

We will inform our community about all of our updates so please stay tuned!

Team SISHUB
www.sishub.network
Pages:
Jump to: