Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 11. (Read 193118 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
No go to the first post in this thread, website isn't up to date.

I had to do it last week, exactly the same,

connections but only 2 blocks

Smiley Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hello,

Is there bootstrap file for steps windows wallet, since my wallet is stuck syncing with blockchain in block 2.

Also only 3 active connections to steps network

it means you need to update wallet you dont have the latest,

not a peer issue,

I downloaded the wallet today from https://altcoinsteps.com/ so i think it's newest wallet?
I AM
Hello,

Is there bootstrap file for steps windows wallet, since my wallet is stuck syncing with blockchain in block 2.

it means you need to update wallet you dont have the latest,

not a peer issue,
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Hello,

Cryptochainer lists Steps as well, but I don't know how recent (or trustworthy for that matter) it is.
http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
i don't have a bootstrap at hand, but some nodes:
addnode=45.55.151.141:41414
addnode=73.38.41.211:41414
addnode=5.89.142.118:41414
addnode=195.154.223.134:41414
addnode=198.199.95.130:41414
addnode=89.163.242.59:41414
addnode=104.131.160.119:41414
addnode=62.153.176.78:6708
addnode=37.201.246.66:56355
addnode=81.47.172.176:51521
addnode=104.45.230.117:1040
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hello,

hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
The Steps debit card.It will be set for use with DBIC Exchange.More from the DEV team soon.This is not hidden Info.this was published in the General talk at Steps slack.

please quote

thank for quote Greg.Steps is already up on Yobit and Trex.The DBIC Community has understood what this is all about.Steps at 1000sat tonight.Then its price will be alligned with DBIC's i.e. 10k sat.

That is a big call, but one I would like to see.

It's 8 BTC to 1k.

Yes it i 8BTC to 1k.but usually sell orders are retracted my traders if they see they can sell higher.

Lets go..we bring up steps to 1k
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The Steps debit card.It will be set for use with DBIC Exchange.More from the DEV team soon.This is not hidden Info.this was published in the General talk at Steps slack.

https://i.imgur.com/y6EiqMn.png?1

please quote

thank for quote Greg.Steps is already up on Yobit and Trex.The DBIC Community has understood what this is all about.Steps at 1000sat tonight.Then its price will be alligned with DBIC's i.e. 10k sat.

It's 8 BTC to 1k.

Yes it i 8BTC to 1k.but usually sell orders are retracted my traders if they see they can sell higher.
I AM

please quote

It's 8 BTC to 1k.

please quote

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

please quote

please quote
I AM
Hopefully the STEPS DEVS will come back. They have helped a lot of coins and other people in Crypto so i don't think that they will abandon their coin. I am hoping that they will come back soon to help out.

They already have.

Aside from a screen shot of a market place nothing has been done on the coin in 8 months....

For a year old coin I think we can class that as abandoned.

oh but of course they are wondrous devs for other peoples coins..... as we keep hearing  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hopefully the STEPS DEVS will come back. They have helped a lot of coins and other people in Crypto so i don't think that they will abandon their coin. I am hoping that they will come back soon to help out.
I AM

Thank u for your comments, agreed on some points of your comments, but for DBIC i think still early u make a solution.. if u refer to others currency top 20 on the list...how long they will take.. and u could see DBIC price support for the past few months, i'm new in writting but almost 3 years with reading.

Hey yeah,

DBIC may well increase and grow, if they can find a niche, (which I think they are doing)

I think the best thing DBIC has going for it is an active dev. more than can be said for Steps.

Though I note a thank you on the DBIC thread to the Steps 'devs' which is quite laughable really as Steps doesn't have any.

but unfortunately 'the devs'  Roll Eyes want to keep the façade going so people think they are using devs of an active coin for help.

Which blows the chance of a community take over ( all 3 of us)

All this aside good luck on DBIC, but don't assume that it being paired with STEPS is any good for it.

As it is a dead coin.

meaning.
No work is happening on it.
No time frames were met
Non Active dev's (in this thread at least)
And price has tanked to half of ICO..

So say whatever you like but the facts speak for themselves..

hdn
Can't believe any of you guys still think anything is happening. This coin has been dead a long time.

Community is non existent and telling people to use slack isn't the answer when this forum is the easiest way to attract new members.

o

Hello my friend, kindly please explain why do you think STEPS now is dead coin and same time got listed into DBICEX, atleast we know something from you......

Obviously you haven't been around steps long.

Again.. being added to some other 'going nowhere' Altcoins exchange With literally 0 volume isn't a development at all.
We got kicked of C-Cex the other week anyway ?!?

DBIC has a 300k market cap, 10 BTC global volume and does nothing that 20 other coins are not offering at the moment.

It's not even on Trex.

So keep you shit coin trolling to yobit troll box. (where all DBIC vol is)    Roll Eyes

Thank u for your comments, agreed on some points of your comments, but for DBIC i think still early u make a solution.. if u refer to others currency top 20 on the list...how long they will take.. and u could see DBIC price support for the past few months, i'm new in writting but almost 3 years with reading.

And leave the steps wallowing to people that hold them

I AM
Can't believe any of you guys still think anything is happening. This coin has been dead a long time.

Community is non existent and telling people to use slack isn't the answer when this forum is the easiest way to attract new members.

o

Hello my friend, kindly please explain why do you think STEPS now is dead coin and same time got listed into DBICEX, atleast we know something from you......

Obviously you haven't been around steps long.

Again.. being added to some other 'going nowhere' Altcoins exchange With literally 0 volume isn't a development at all.
We got kicked of C-Cex the other week anyway ?!?

DBIC has a 300k market cap, 10 BTC global volume and does nothing that 20 other coins are not offering at the moment.

It's not even on Trex..

So keep you shit coin trolling to yobit troll box. (where all DBIC vol is)    Roll Eyes

And leave the steps wallowing to people that hold them

hdn

o

Activity: 1022

I AM
STEPS in the gate payments DBIC !!

Great job guys.

https://www.dbicexchange.org/index.php

Yeah because being added to another coins payment system is just as good as releasing the store, market, games, you promised to do yourself.. said no one ever

Great job DBIC Dev for delivering updates to your community

Nice work Steps for trying to disguise other coins progress to make it look like steps was progressing
Pages:
Jump to: