Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 12. (Read 193118 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
STEPS in the gate payments DBIC !!

Great job guys.

https://www.dbicexchange.org/index.php

STEPS  soon  TO THE MOON
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
I have about 50000 steps in window wallet, do we have any staking in this wallet?

Yes there is POS of 2.5 coins per block. See details below:

Announcement regarding future POS:

Thank you for the input of everybody regarding the decision for future POS. Grandwest and me done some thorough research and was in contact with numerous traders. We concluded the best for Steps will be is as follow:

At block 60100 the high POS of 300 blocks per coin end. We will post an updated wallet and everybody will have adequate time to update it.

At block 60101 POS will be 2.5 coins per block and the block time will be 1 minute.

This way transactions will be very fast and investors will be rewarded for staking their coins.

More announcements will follow soon.

But I think the blocktime is not yet at 1 minute. AltcoinSteps mentionned recently that this will be done later.

Hope this helps.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
 I have about 50000 steps in window wallet, do we have any staking in this wallet?
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
i was ICO ivestor i SOLD everything 450-900sat range... missed oportunity sell 20x, but later realized.. i was lucky so sell with profit.. coz after that was no development.
sometimes im looking at price, just to motivate myself do not buy in to ICOós, yes i missed LISK ICO, bought in DAO sold with very small profit, bought in BRK where is big minus again.
and this coin looks like abandomed by devs..

long time ago its was kind similiar situation like this with the RAW (not ico), bought everything between 600-900sat. later missed to sell at 2000, when price fell down below 400, i was buying at 300, 250, 200, 100, later hiked up.. i sold 1/3 of RAW and later coin was delisted, price felt down.. and i lost 4 of 5 bitcoin what was invested in RAW, and there ir more stories...

lesson is... dont invest in any loser coin, where is no support from devs, no volume, no community.. no deliveries
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
altcoinsteps, where are you? Huh Cry

He's at the coin's slack.You are welcomed to join.If you don't want to give your primary email,create a second,and give that.
BTW,what would you like to ask?

I'm not really into slack either, nor starting second emails to join it (for a 100 sat coin)
So what is going on?  Angry
Aside from the screenshot of a freelance market (6 months late still not working) we seem to have slipped back to this whole dead coin thing.

Ya know?

Devs not updating anything or bothering to liaise with the community to keep spirits up while we tank into oblivion . (if any community is left)

Tired of saying it anyway, coin is dead anyone who would read 5 pages of this thread wouldn't buy this coin unless they were a complete retard.

Thanks to the ongoing lack of effort from anyone associated with the coin.

Aside from you m3rt1x you put more effort and vigour into this coin than the devs have at any point.

That is commendable.

Maybe you should take the coin over

Whole system is probably worth 2-3 BTC I could stump up half of that. to get it back on track
Activity: 484
Merit: 250

He's at the coin's slack.You are welcomed to join.If you don't want to give your primary email,create a second,and give that.
BTW,what would you like to ask?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
I AM
well, could be wrong, because i never really thought about the correct meaning of OP as abbreviation, but to me it means "Opening Post".

you can find the link there under Wallet: https://mega.nz/#!YppWkaqJ!IH3bks9uS0MuuAf4gF8ePY9XWguC4hSrpfDWbZ1vRnc
or use the github link, if you want to compile it yourself.

'Original post'  Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
well, could be wrong, because i never really thought about the correct meaning of OP as abbreviation, but to me it means "Opening Post".

you can find the link there under Wallet: https://mega.nz/#!YppWkaqJ!IH3bks9uS0MuuAf4gF8ePY9XWguC4hSrpfDWbZ1vRnc

Thank you so much! I finally got version 1.2.1.0 installed!!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 957

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Sorry, but I don't get it.
It is said that we have to update to version 1.2.1.0 of the wallet.
On https://altcoinsteps.com/ there is version 1.2.0.0 which seems to not work (my wallet is stuck at block 2).
Now I read that version 1.2.1.0 is available "on OP".
What is OP? Original post? Original page?
I looked in the first post of this thread, but aside from the info that I have to update to 1.2.1.0, I still do not find a link to download it.
I'm obviously stumped. Anyone there who can help me out?
Thanks, I appreciate it!

I AM
If anyone sees the DEV, I need to chat with him urgently. I do still hope STEPS is going to be revived soon, I have confidence that we may still see some life in it. I have my STEPS staking on the DEV's main web wallet thing along with my QBK coins, so hope he gets in touch soon.

Your coins will be safe, They arent scammers I dont think.

Just not active either

Yeah STEPS are great Devs, it's why I need them lol and they have helped the community a lot, just I need to get in contact fast.. Smiley

Except for that glaring issue of them not developing there own coin  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
If anyone sees the DEV, I need to chat with him urgently. I do still hope STEPS is going to be revived soon, I have confidence that we may still see some life in it. I have my STEPS staking on the DEV's main web wallet thing along with my QBK coins, so hope he gets in touch soon.

Just not active either

Yeah STEPS are great Devs, it's why I need them lol and they have helped the community a lot, just I need to get in contact fast.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
STEPS team is trustworthy.
Coin has to be with DBIC at the gate of payment.
I AM

Just not active either
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
legendary
Activity: 957
I would assume this coin is now dead.

Price would indicate that.
Devs are more concerned about other coins in their slack channel then their own coin
Lack of anything going on or being mentioned about this coin.
Turned wallet off. Not even worth leaving open to stake.

thx, but i am not part of dev-team Wink
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
I think STEPS is a longterm coin and I have no intention to sell, in the mean time I am buying more while price is that cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Any news?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I would assume this coin is now dead.

Price would indicate that.
Devs are more concerned about other coins in their slack channel then their own coin
Lack of anything going on or being mentioned about this coin.
Turned wallet off. Not even worth leaving open to stake.

Pages:
Jump to: