Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 117. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Looks like a sound project with open and honest developers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If any question about Steps and our project please send us a message.

Just over 8 hours left before the crowdfunding campaign end.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Wallet downloaded and ready to go.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

Win and Mac wallet released, there is still time to buy in the crowdfunding campaign.

12 hours left guys Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
As confirmed earlier we decided to release wallets prior to launch, this will give investors the opportunity to download the wallet and send their addresses to us before launch and make distribution easier. It also give the opportunity to review the code before you invest. There is still 21 hours before launch and you can still invest in the crowdfunding campaign.

All coins will be distributed within 24 hours after launch. Kindly take note that traders that subscribed to our twitter and sig campaign will receive their rewards within 7 to 10 days after launch.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you that you invested in our project.

Source

<<<< REMOVED LINKS >>>>
VirusTotal

<<<< REMOVED LINKS >>>>
VirusTotal

Please do not publish links to wallets in a regular forum post!!! Anyone can quote that and change the link to point to a copy containing virus! This will be really harmful for the unlucky guy who downloads the infected wallet from a quoted post, and can damage the project image in general. I have seen that multiple times. Would be better to remove the links and point to OP.

This is just a friendly advice, as I like this coin and wish it the best.

Thank you for the advice, links removed from post and only available in OP now
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
As confirmed earlier we decided to release wallets prior to launch, this will give investors the opportunity to download the wallet and send their addresses to us before launch and make distribution easier. It also give the opportunity to review the code before you invest. There is still 21 hours before launch and you can still invest in the crowdfunding campaign.

All coins will be distributed within 24 hours after launch. Kindly take note that traders that subscribed to our twitter and sig campaign will receive their rewards within 7 to 10 days after launch.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you that you invested in our project.

Source

<<<< REMOVED LINKS >>>>
VirusTotal

<<<< REMOVED LINKS >>>>
VirusTotal

Please do not publish links to wallets in a regular forum post!!! Anyone can quote that and change the link to point to a copy containing virus! This will be really harmful for the unlucky guy who downloads the infected wallet from a quoted post, and can damage the project image in general. I have seen that multiple times. Would be better to remove the links and point to OP.

This is just a friendly advice, as I like this coin and wish it the best.

Win and Mac wallet released, there is still time to buy in the crowdfunding campaign.

links to wallets and source in op
Here is your "dev"

http://i.imgur.com/fGe7Zh4.jpg

Kris Linthoudt AKA placebo .. one of the worst if not THE worst ICO scammer in history of bitcointalk.org
Literally 100s of ICO created with this lying piece of shit. DONT BUY ICO"S PEOPLE
shit man, what are you on dude, i would really like to get that, damn
Here is your "dev"

Kris Linthoudt AKA placebo .. one of the worst if not THE worst ICO scammer in history of bitcointalk.org
Literally 100s of ICO created with this lying piece of shit. DONT BUY ICO"S PEOPLE

Damm that guy looks terrible... where did you find that picture? I would give this guy 5 euros so that he can go to the hairdresser, really terrible.

I think it is highly unfair that a discussion about you must be in our thread and would prefer if discussion proceed somewhere else.
Activity: 691
Here is your "dev"

Placebo isn't the dev, lay down the crackpipe. You got the wrong picture too, asshole.

Just look at the post history of this "Mastermind", just a chump, pretending to be relevant.

Dutch placebo of course, that released 100's of coins ICO's , crowdfunds, premines you name it he did it , and still does it he so stupid he comes in and calls his own coins scams to avoid detection lol told you, your time is up, more to come ...
Lets concentrate on the launch and we as devs will deliver, we are fully committed to this project.

"Deeds speak harder than words".
Activity: 345
Here is your "dev"

Placebo isn't the dev, lay down the crackpipe. You got the wrong picture too, asshole.

Just look at the post history of this "Mastermind", just a chump, pretending to be relevant.
Activity: 566
Here is your "dev"

WTF  Shocked where do you get your info lol, i'm pretty sure if Placebo has any involvement in this coin it will be through purchasing coins from the ico, and nothing else!

I have known andrepierre for quite some time now, and i'm not sure i trust anyone in crypto as much as him Wink very sincere guy, and i have every faith in him

now politely stop spamming this thread with your drivel, unless you have anything to back it up, thanks.
Here is your "dev"

I would like to point out that Placebo is not a member of the Steps Team.

The devs is altcoinsteps and andrepierre.

I am part of the altcoin community for a very long time.
im watchin this

We as the Steps Team will do everything we can to make sure Steps will be a success and we are fully committed to this project.

As last night I would like to point out that both devs (altcoinsteps and andrepierre) invested in Steps we each will hold 250 000 coins and will make our addresses public. We are fully committed to this longterm project.
Activity: 691
Here is your "dev"

Activity: 280
scams hunter!
im watchin this
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Less than 24 hours left before Steps Coin launch, not much time to join the crowdfunding campaign.

Looking forward to see this one on trex, cryptsy, poloniex, btc-e, and much more Wink

Less than 24 hours left before Steps Coin launch, not much time to join the crowdfunding campaign.
Jump to: