Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 118. (Read 193160 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Please find Chinese translation for your perusal..We wish Steps much success in its crypto career..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182209.new#new   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Only 14 BTC... this will be a 10 BAGGER. MARK MY WORDS!!!!
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Just over 24 hours left for the crowdfunding campaign, we will make wallets available later today to make sure everything runs smooth with distribution after launch tomorrow.

Excellent news, this will give folks time to prepare, so there's no mad rush at launch Wink
Activity: 714
Just over 24 hours left for the crowdfunding campaign, we will make wallets available later today to make sure everything runs smooth with distribution after launch tomorrow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Gratz with the nicely designed mainsite http://altcoinsteps.com/  Shocked

Kindly take note that the website will be up and running at launch.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Gratz with the nicely designed mainsite http://altcoinsteps.com/  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Important announcement: We hereby would like to declare that both our devs (altcoinsteps and andrepierre) invested in StepsCoin, we bought 4.8% of all coins (500 000). Each dev will hold 250 000 coins in his wallet and we will make this public on Friday (addresses will be posted once coins are distributed).

If the whole ico sells out this mean we will keep 4.8% of the coins in these wallets, in the case the ico will not sell this percentage will be higher. We are confident in our product and want to show the community we are fully committed to this project. It is just fair that community know what we invested and demonstrate our commitment.

This is a longterm project and we cannot emphasize it more, we are fully committed to our investors.

So we can assume both devs have invested 0.5 BTC each (sent to ICO address), and bought coins from ICO phase 1? Do I understand right?

Or they got coins from other source? You wrote once there are 15mil coins sold in ICO, and 1 mil premined for bounties and giveaway, so I want to understand the distribution better...

Thank you for your response to our post and good you asked this question.

1. Yes we both bought 250 000 coins and invested in this project, we will make our wallet addresses public.

2. Kindly look at OP, there are 15 million coins in the ICO, the question was asked about the premine, take note there is NO premine we
 will purchase and fund the bounties and giveaway out of our own pockets; after serious consideration we decided that a premine is not fair to
 investors.

We will post our wallet and source code  tomorrow and anyone is welcome to check the source before they invest. I verified our code by a third party and am 100% sure our source is clean.

Tomorrow evening the windows and mac wallet will be available for download.

Thanks a lot for clarification! I was confused by your post in the first page (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12352874), but as you told you have re-considered your decision and now have no premine, it is clear now. That's a very welcome decision, this coin seems to be running in right direction.
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
I like this !!

Not long to go before crowdfunding campaign end.
Important announcement: We hereby would like to declare that both our devs (altcoinsteps and andrepierre) invested in StepsCoin, we bought 4.8% of all coins (500 000). Each dev will hold 250 000 coins in his wallet and we will make this public on Friday (addresses will be posted once coins are distributed).

If the whole ico sells out this mean we will keep 4.8% of the coins in these wallets, in the case the ico will not sell this percentage will be higher. We are confident in our product and want to show the community we are fully committed to this project. It is just fair that community know what we invested and demonstrate our commitment.

This is a longterm project and we cannot emphasize it more, we are fully committed to our investors.

So we can assume both devs have invested 0.5 BTC each (sent to ICO address), and bought coins from ICO phase 1? Do I understand right?

Or they got coins from other source? You wrote once there are 15mil coins sold in ICO, and 1 mil premined for bounties and giveaway, so I want to understand the distribution better...

Thank you for your response to our post and good you asked this question.

1. Yes we both bought 250 000 coins and invested in this project, we will make our wallet addresses public.

2. Kindly look at OP, there are 15 million coins in the ICO, the question was asked about the premine, take note there is NO premine we
 will purchase and fund the bounties and giveaway out of our own pockets; after serious consideration we decided that a premine is not fair to
 investors.

We will post our wallet and source code  tomorrow and anyone is welcome to check the source before they invest. I verified our code by a third party and am 100% sure our source is clean.

Tomorrow evening the windows and mac wallet will be available for download.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Or did they get coins from other source? You wrote once there are 15mil coins sold in ICO, and 1 mil premined for bounties and giveaway, so I want to understand the distribution better...

We had a huge spike in the crowdfunding campaign and step 1 sold out very quickly. Don't delay as same might happen with Step 2.
No deposit today. Interesting. This coin looks much better than almost today icos... Roll Eyes

Maybe  its because p&d groups not involved. Maybe atlast going be normal ICO

This is a very good observations we are in this project for the longterm and want a coin with market stability. I am sure the market will decide what Steps are worth. We are working hard on the roadmap and sure we will draw the attention of traders.
Activity: 357
No deposit today. Interesting. This coin looks much better than almost today icos... Roll Eyes

Maybe  its because p&d groups not involved. Maybe atlast going be normal ICO
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
For me best part there no whales in first step, so the is almost zero chances fo see BOT scenario, when ICO was bought by coin owners ir later dumped.. And no big interest of p&d groups.
I hope devs going to deliver what they promised..and please dont get listed on ccex, better go to poloniex, bittrex..

Thank you for your post, do not really want to compare us to BOT, this is a completely different coin. Currently we are very busy and make sure that we meet our deadlines as listed on the roadmap. We have a few surprises as well and will make some announcements soon.

Our main aim is to get on exchanges and make sure Steps have a stable price. We think our crowdfunding campaign is very generous and sincerely hope investors will be handsomely rewarded for buying into the  crowdfunding campaign.
Activity: 357
For me best part there no whales in first step, so the is almost zero chances fo see BOT scenario, when ICO was bought by coin owners ir later dumped.. And no big interest of p&d groups.
I hope devs going to deliver what they promised..and please dont get listed on ccex, better go to poloniex, bittrex..
legendary
Activity: 1120
People continue buying STEPS, looking pretty solid
We are very happy with progress of crowdfunding campaign and glad investors recognise the potential of Steps.

We are very excited by our progress with the forum and other features posted in the thread.

We will update the community in due course.

Indeed. And the point of having a escrow here and not listing ICO on a exchange is that all people that join like the project as there is no buy wall to dump on it.
People continue buying STEPS, looking pretty solid
We are very happy with progress of crowdfunding campaign and glad investors recognise the potential of Steps.

We are very excited by our progress with the forum and other features posted in the thread.

We will update the community in due course.
Jump to: