Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 119. (Read 193160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
People continue buying STEPS, looking pretty solid
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
STEPS looking promising and worth to invest in it so i am in and will take step to great future. Cheesy

Thank you for your support
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
STEPS looking promising and worth to invest in it so i am in and will take step to great future. Cheesy
Activity: 714
Thank you for everyone's support with our project. Only two days left for the crowdfunding campaign.

If any question regarding the campaign or future plans, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We hereby would like to emphasize that free Steps Coins for giveaway and bounties will be bought by the Steps Team and it is not a premine.

thats awesome. when exactly are they going to be provided to the winners ? Cheesy
7-10 days after launch or maybe even faster, depends how soon we will have the web wallet online
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
We hereby would like to emphasize that free Steps Coins for giveaway and bounties will be bought by the Steps Team and it is not a premine.

thats awesome. when exactly are they going to be provided to the winners ? Cheesy
legendary

It has invested 13.55979297 BTC! Let's go to the Step 3  Grin

crowdfunding stage 3 here we come.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

It has invested 13.55979297 BTC! Let's go to the Step 3  Grin
Activity: 357
Will see..
legendary
Moving up nicely. Interesting project!!!
Activity: 357
Ok, count me in Smiley
Very impressed by what I'm seeing here. Keep up the good work guys

Already 6127456.73 coins sold. More than 12 BTC. Step 2 phase is beginning.

As mentioned Step 1 of the crowdfunding campaign is over. Still time to invest in Step 2 and Step 3, the campaign will end on Thursday, 17 September.

Coins in Step 2 cost 300 sat and once sold out we will move to Step 3.

The wallet and source will be available on Thursday and all coins will be send within 24 hours.

cant wait till thursday/friday to get my coins into the wallet  Wink

really liking the look of this!

Not long for investors Smiley
legendary
http://bitcointalk .altcoinsteps. com/ show Days Active 0 and   STEPS 0

what is going on?

ok works now
Activity: 566

As mentioned Step 1 of the crowdfunding campaign is over. Still time to invest in Step 2 and Step 3, the campaign will end on Thursday, 17 September.

The wallet and source will be available on Thursday and all coins will be send within 24 hours.

cant wait till thursday/friday to get my coins into the wallet  Wink

really liking the look of this!
AltcoinSteps asked me to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds from those who want to invest in this coin. Once everyone received their Steps Coin i will release the funds to AltcoinSteps.

The escrow address is:
Code:
16z3erMRQiHuRR9RkR1SUpGw6tGi9UvJX5

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20150907 This is the escrow address for the ICO of Steps Coin and the escrow address is 16z3erMRQiHuRR9RkR1SUpGw6tGi9UvJX5
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
GxZ/HofobqgEBoQi1hOZeN28qzPeNMaV0zKOHjTETp8cy/0IwqZosptNzuSN00ZurAKHPW/QowYWwA6oqNMuufo=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread.

Time is ticking, good incentives for early investors. The crowdfunding campaign end on Thursday, 17 September.

Just over three days to launch and end of crowdfunding campaign.

Good to see that the ICO gives partly away the coins. Will there be a Mac and Linux wallet on launch, too?
yes both will be available for launch
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Good to see that the ICO gives partly away the coins. Will there be a Mac and Linux wallet on launch, too?
legendary

If now the number of investors keep on increasing then this coin can have a pretty nice start. Step 5 is so nice, if that can be achieved then all those ICO owners will see big returns.
legendary

I've to agree with you!!! Also a lot of investors, looks a solid start.
Jump to: