Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 121. (Read 193160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
reserved...

certainly looks like a interesting project, will be watching it closely.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Looks like it's starting to gain some interest. I'm going to pick up a few more at 200 while I can  Grin
These guys are really helpful, and quick to respond. They responded within minutes to me.
Not sure where this will go, and I very rarely take part in ICOs, but I get a good vibe from this project. Interested to see where they take it  Cool
We are fully committed to this project and will do anything in our power to make this a successful project.
Activity: 345
Looks like it's starting to gain some interest. I'm going to pick up a few more at 200 while I can  Grin
These guys are really helpful, and quick to respond. They responded within minutes to me.
Not sure where this will go, and I very rarely take part in ICOs, but I get a good vibe from this project. Interested to see where they take it  Cool
Just over 5 days left for the crowdfunding campaign, if any question please do not hesitate to contact us.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
This coin looks really inovative and fresh. also thanks for the giveaway guys Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Thanks! for the link
How do we know if we are getting in at 200 sat or higher?
How much has been sold to date?

Thank you!
You can see how much is sold here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bnHl1J5RvhPW-el7djZyFnf6RtlwqT5dymAM_kmQQ7E

when 6M are sold price will be 300 sat
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
How do we know if we are getting in at 200 sat or higher?
How much has been sold to date?

Thank you!

When are ppl going to start releasing the ninja coins and mineable coins again . Thats what I miss . All this POS coins are killing the market right now .
My sincere apologies that this is not a mineable. We took everything into consideration and need to protect investors. This is a longterm project to establish a new forum and other developments projects.
We are fully commited to protect investors with a generous pos (no master nodes) and commit ourselves to make this successful.

Well I'll be watching it in this case , thanks for the explanation . Hope it works out and If I want to buy some now , when would I receieve the coins I bought ? And will you have a linux 64bit wallet ?

The wallet and source of Steps will be released after the crowdfunding campaign end on 17 September 2015. Once you downloaded your wallet coins will be distributed within 24 hours.
At launch there will also be a linux and mac wallet.
Activity: 392
TimSweat

When are ppl going to start releasing the ninja coins and mineable coins again . Thats what I miss . All this POS coins are killing the market right now .
My sincere apologies that this is not a mineable. We took everything into consideration and need to protect investors. This is a longterm project to establish a new forum and other developments projects.
We are fully commited to protect investors with a generous pos (no master nodes) and commit ourselves to make this successful.

Well I'll be watching it in this case , thanks for the explanation . Hope it works out and If I want to buy some now , when would I receieve the coins I bought ? And will you have a linux 64bit wallet ?

Activity: 392
TimSweat

Could you please elaborate on the incentives for the early investors please?

with 6 days to go i may even get some more  Wink
Early investors get it for 200 sat and when 6M are sold price will be 300 sat for the next 5M and then 400 sat for the last 4M

Nice Sig

where is the ICO?

We use escrow for the ICO

AltcoinSteps asked me to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds from those who want to invest in this coin. Once everyone received their Steps Coin i will release the funds to AltcoinSteps.

The escrow address is:
Code:
16z3erMRQiHuRR9RkR1SUpGw6tGi9UvJX5

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20150907 This is the escrow address for the ICO of Steps Coin and the escrow address is 16z3erMRQiHuRR9RkR1SUpGw6tGi9UvJX5
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
GxZ/HofobqgEBoQi1hOZeN28qzPeNMaV0zKOHjTETp8cy/0IwqZosptNzuSN00ZurAKHPW/QowYWwA6oqNMuufo=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread.

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Early investors get it for 200 sat and when 6M are sold price will be 300 sat for the next 5M and then 400 sat for the last 4M

Nice Sig

where is the ICO?

Nice Sig
Activity: 566

AltcoinSteps asked me to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds from those who want to invest in this coin. Once everyone received their Steps Coin i will release the funds to AltcoinSteps.

The escrow address is:
Code:
16z3erMRQiHuRR9RkR1SUpGw6tGi9UvJX5

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20150907 This is the escrow address for the ICO of Steps Coin and the escrow address is 16z3erMRQiHuRR9RkR1SUpGw6tGi9UvJX5
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
GxZ/HofobqgEBoQi1hOZeN28qzPeNMaV0zKOHjTETp8cy/0IwqZosptNzuSN00ZurAKHPW/QowYWwA6oqNMuufo=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread.

Time is ticking, good incentives for early investors. The crowdfunding campaign end on Thursday, 17 September.
Cool, this topic is all about me  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
i will just ignore you and i hope you wont post anymore here, only your presence(even if support) makes our coin look bad!

This coin is supported by Bitspender

It is great that you can identify a good project and support it. We will try our best not to let you down!!!
Activity: 658
Cool, this topic is all about me  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
i will just ignore you and i hope you wont post anymore here, only your presence(even if support) makes our coin look bad!

This coin is supported by Bitspender
Jump to: