Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 19. (Read 193118 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
I see Steps hitting at least 10 cents by July!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
how are people called, that believe in other things, than profit?
well, of course, they (i) don't blame somebody, if he gives you profit back (normally, in crypto they blame, if it is not enough), but are they called fanatics, or what?

easily said, if you invested only for profit, it might turn out, you have to wait.

Show me a post where I've blamed Devs or anyone for that matter. All I was asking was for clarification on the FREELANCE marketplace which Devs have mentioned that would be completed.. If the freelance marketplace is actually being worked on (and as indicated almost completed) then Devs shouldn't have have problems showing those of us who are relying on his "promises" some progress. From these posts, I am now convinced that there is no FREELANCE marketplace but rather a traditional STEPS marketplace (e-Bay Style). This might have been a miscommunication which goes to show that there's a need for someone to take charge of the marketing/communication more effectively. People are not here purely for profit but they do need to see that proven progress is being done with coin if they are to invest. Go back though my posts history (or those who know me in chats) and you will see that I am not the type that would recklessly undermine any coins I have interest/invested in. On the contary, I have thrown in more of my own fund just to increase exposue for these coins. Just because I am not in chat/slack does not neccessarily mean that I don't support the coin. Jumping from one development to another while not getting any tasks completed would imho send any business backward in mine line of work.

Good luck to you all. I will remain in the background for as long as it takes to recoup my initial investments back. I will then exit and move on unless Devs start taking investors suggestions more seriously instead of playing the defensive card...

Ok in all fairness.. Dev has confirmed that the Freelance Marketplace is being developed. No ETA given. Hopefully, we see some snapshots of this soon..
Activity: 484
Merit: 250

It is obvious that DBIC investors also move into STEPS now!The increased volume on Bittrex shows it clearly!!
Go DBIC!!
Go STEPS!!
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Received email from c-cex about to remove steps...what happening? Shocked

nobody is trading on cex.
ostly happening on bittrex and some volume on yobit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Received email from c-cex about to remove steps...what happening? Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am sure everything is being worked on but with all things delays are inevitable as DEVS also have lives and these DEVS are real altcoin community DEVS who are helping to make crypto a more acceptable place for everyone to be in.
legendary
well, of course, they (i) don't blame somebody, if he gives you profit back (normally, in crypto they blame, if it is not enough), but are they called fanatics, or what?

easily said, if you invested only for profit, it might turn out, you have to wait.

Show me a post where I've blamed Devs or anyone for that matter. All I was asking was for clarification on the FREELANCE marketplace which Devs have mentioned that would be completed.. If the freelance marketplace is actually being worked on (and as indicated almost completed) then Devs shouldn't have have problems showing those of us who are relying on his "promises" some progress. From these posts, I am now convinced that there is no FREELANCE marketplace but rather a traditional STEPS marketplace (e-Bay Style). This might have been a miscommunication which goes to show that there's a need for someone to take charge of the marketing/communication more effectively. People are not here purely for profit but they do need to see that proven progress is being done with coin if they are to invest. Go back though my posts history (or those who know me in chats) and you will see that I am not the type that would recklessly undermine any coins I have interest/invested in. On the contary, I have thrown in more of my own fund just to increase exposue for these coins. Just because I am not in chat/slack does not neccessarily mean that I don't support the coin. Jumping from one development to another while not getting any tasks completed would imho send any business backward in mine line of work.

Good luck to you all.

maybe it was a bit hard to read.
i did not say, that you blamed anybody.
what i wanted to say, somebody who invests in a coin, NOT for profit, as his first intention, normally isn't unlucky, if his investment turns out to be profitable.
example?
i invested in mtlmc3, why? not because, i expected great profit. research my avatar (jesterhead as a keyword) and my intention should be clear. i also made some profit with it.

you think, nothing from the bigger things, that were announced turned out to get realized.
i think, devs are still around, so there will come something. maybe not what was expected, but i still like surprises  Tongue

seems a typical bagholder-phrase? maybe, but this is my style. if i invest in a coin, that i believe in (to a certain level), i give the devs room for life, problems and delays.
as a real-life project-timeline-victim, i know, when i have to ask questions and when it is worthless, because i get back some management-compatible bullshit.
therefore it is relativly easy to realize, when a good made scam is a scam.

at the moment there is not the time for questions, it is time for well planned action.

Good luck to you all. I will remain in the background for as long as it takes to recoup my initial investments back. I will then exit and move on unless Devs start taking investors suggestions more seriously instead of playing the defensive card...

legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Could probably put me on that to,

I only 'Invest' my hard earned money into things that will make a positive return.
Announcement regarding future POS:

Thank you for the input of everybody regarding the decision for future POS. Grandwest and me done some thorough research and was in contact with numerous traders. We concluded the best for Steps will be is as follow:

At block 60100 the high POS of 300 blocks per coin end. We will post an updated wallet and everybody will have adequate time to update it.

At block 60101 POS will be 2.5 coins per block and the block time will be 1 minute.

This way transactions will be very fast and investors will be rewarded for staking their coins.

More announcements will follow soon.

Question:    We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.    - 5 (20.8%)
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.    - 5 (20.8%)
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.    - 4 (16.7%)
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.    - 1 (4.2%)
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.    - 3 (12.5%)
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.    - 1 (4.2%)
We keep everything like it is.    - 5 (20.8%)

20.8% voted "We keep everything like it is" I guess that has no bearing??

did you ever read this

We plan to make a decision regarding future POS this weekend. We in contact with some of the big holders for their approval. If anyone want to give more input please join our slack.

The final decision rest with us and we will do what we feel is right for Steps and make sure we protect our investors.

If you don't like the coin why are you still here? You constantly ask something but when we asked you to join slack to share your opinions and discuss you never did it, from what i see you are only here to undermine the coin for some reason.

I've asked the questions that the others don't really want to ask Dev.. how you responded/reacted to these questions is what counts..  read my questions again please before you get too defensive.. questions/suggestions I have asked so far were/are relating to what you have promised but have not really delivered... and you wondered why investors are not coming in flock.. well it would be helpful if you start updating the ANN and meet deadlines you have promised.. it's not the coin, it's how active/inventive the developers are behind the coin...

EDIT: ... and for the record, yes I am a bagholder. Bring the price back up to its original value and I will gladly move on...
so like expected, you only want to profit like most "good" community members in crypto

Why do you think people are called investors? For fun?
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

Thank you for the input of everybody regarding the decision for future POS. Grandwest and me done some thorough research and was in contact with numerous traders. We concluded the best for Steps will be is as follow:

At block 60100 the high POS of 300 blocks per coin end. We will post an updated wallet and everybody will have adequate time to update it.

At block 60101 POS will be 2.5 coins per block and the block time will be 1 minute.

This way transactions will be very fast and investors will be rewarded for staking their coins.

We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.    - 5 (20.8%)
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.    - 5 (20.8%)
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.    - 4 (16.7%)
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.    - 1 (4.2%)
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.    - 3 (12.5%)
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.    - 1 (4.2%)

did you ever read this

We plan to make a decision regarding future POS this weekend. We in contact with some of the big holders for their approval. If anyone want to give more input please join our slack.

The final decision rest with us and we will do what we feel is right for Steps and make sure we protect our investors.

If you don't like the coin why are you still here? You constantly ask something but when we asked you to join slack to share your opinions and discuss you never did it, from what i see you are only here to undermine the coin for some reason.

I've asked the questions that the others don't really want to ask Dev.. how you responded/reacted to these questions is what counts..  read my questions again please before you get too defensive.. questions/suggestions I have asked so far were/are relating to what you have promised but have not really delivered... and you wondered why investors are not coming in flock.. well it would be helpful if you start updating the ANN and meet deadlines you have promised.. it's not the coin, it's how active/inventive the developers are behind the coin...

EDIT: ... and for the record, yes I am a bagholder. Bring the price back up to its original value and I will gladly move on...
so like expected, you only want to profit like most "good" community members in crypto

Statistically speaking, 20,8% says ''keep it like it is'' !The other 79,2% wants a change!

Now if you've put it that way then yes it makes sense...  Cheesy

did you ever read this

Activity: 484

Statistically speaking, 20,8% says ''keep it like it is'' !The other 79,2% wants a change!
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

did you ever read this

legendary
And how decide, when half the votes are equal?
Here comes "talked to Investors" to the game.
I saw no one in slack, saying "keep it like it is".

Ummm... isn't that why you have the poll?
legendary
I saw no one in slack, saying "keep it like it is".

Pages:
Jump to: