Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 23. (Read 193118 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Why the price getting lower and lower?

Most alts are affected now because the bitcoin price is going up and everyone is collecting bitcoin because of the halving coming, otherwise, there is nothing to worry about. My view is get in while it is cheap because when bitcoin goes up the value of this will go up anyway and then everyone will come back to buy in cheap anyway and drive the prices back up again, anyway, I am in STEPS for the long haul so am not bothered by price fluctuations.

Actually these prices are ridiculously low.

other alts have not gone down by 70% due to BTC rise

This is because of the fact that for 6 of this coins 7 month life nothing has happened,
no updates have been met.
Being added to another small alt coins marketplace is hardly an update. (coinpayments shit all over DBIC market)

We will be finishing the 300 block payouts in next two weeks before going to 1% POS  Undecided
From there who knows what will happen. not likely to have any updates before then (if dev even posts before then)

Who bothers running a wallet for 1% POS? for my wallet in top 15 would stake 0.008 BTC value a year  Roll Eyes 
what is the point of using cpu memory on it?

Great new Altcoin enviroment. it's the new kind that is toxic to humans apparently.

Just gotta figure if it's worth dumping to cut losses and make on WBB from here.  
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Yes break record today at 319!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Most alts are affected now because the bitcoin price is going up and everyone is collecting bitcoin because of the halving coming, otherwise, there is nothing to worry about. My view is get in while it is cheap because when bitcoin goes up the value of this will go up anyway and then everyone will come back to buy in cheap anyway and drive the prices back up again, anyway, I am in STEPS for the long haul so am not bothered by price fluctuations.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
We updated our ann to reflect the current staking.

Update the Roadmap... you still have Feb 2016... we are in May 2016 now
Activity: 924
I AM

Cool, I think I have staked about 20k coins by now
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
This may be a really good time now to invest in STEPS because the Developers do have long term plans for this coin. I have not dumped a single STEPS and they are continuing to grow daily in my wallets and am holding onto them.

I totally agree with this statement. And since a few minutes we are on 290 block reward.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This may be a really good time now to invest in STEPS because the Developers do have long term plans for this coin. I have not dumped a single STEPS and they are continuing to grow daily in my wallets and am holding onto them.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
I do not see the purchase of Steps?
you can change it to steps in the far top left. you may need to scroll up
Special Announcement:

We hereby would like to inform our community that in association with DubaiCoin-DBIC you can now buy consumer goods from the DBIC Marketplace in Steps.

To browse the marketplace and purchase product you can use the following link: https://www.dubaicoin.org/market/index.php?route=common/home

Happy shopping!!!

that sounds like good and all but price be crashin hard yo!

For a start, the roadmap in ANN should be updated to reflect all these new updates and give investor a firmer reasons to invest in STEPS. I thought one of the developers is also a marketing guru? What's happened?

Thank you we updated the ann to reflect all developments.
Is the freelance market still on the table?

Yes it is, almost ready for launch!
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I'll check this out from time to tme and wait for the price to stabilize. Checked the exchanges and dumps are everywhere.
Activity: 484
Boys you can always dump your coins!
Still waiting under 200sat as promised!
Regards from sunny Greece
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Claude Shannon died 2001.
don't know what you are talking about.
Steps died?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Special Announcement:

We hereby would like to inform our community that in association with DubaiCoin-DBIC you can now buy consumer goods from the DBIC Marketplace in Steps.

To browse the marketplace and purchase product you can use the following link: https://www.dubaicoin.org/market/index.php?route=common/home

Happy shopping!!!

For a start, the roadmap in ANN should be updated to reflect all these new updates and give investor a firmer reasons to invest in STEPS. I thought one of the developers is also a marketing guru? What's happened?
legendary
Activity: 1354
I do not see the purchase of Steps?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Special Announcement:

Happy shopping!!!

Special Announcement:

Happy shopping!!!
Pages:
Jump to: