Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 22. (Read 193118 times)

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
I disagree on rareness.

I understand what you are saying but I don't touch any 100 billion plus mintage coins. they are all your 1 & 2 sat coins..

My point.

Why is this only coming up now? and not sorted on launch not all that long ago.

Surely value additions to steps should be the priority at this point

Not patching up issues that
A. should have been sorted before launch. ( oh yeah ICO  Roll Eyes )
B. could have come up at any-time in last 7 months as it is so bleedingly obvious a poor POS plan.

Well... they did?
on start of the coin, they thought 1% would be good. The Steps price was more than half the time above 1k sat.
this is now corrected to reflect the actual price (and who of us isn't awaiting some dumping in 2k blocks?) and what is coming up in 10 days.

if you presume a price of a coin 6 months ahead - you only earn laughs and as we all know, there are only 2 possible options, when you are right:
1) luck
2) manipulation

don't see a discussion here, only a neccessary step for future of steps.

@rareness
coins with 10% supply of steps aren't automatically worth 500% of steps.

@ozboy
are you in slack chan?
the devs give additional info, if you ask them there.
i am not wondering that most devs doing that, as postings on bct is a walk on a thin line, everything you do is wrong or hyped Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I disagree on rareness.

I understand what you are saying but I don't touch any 100 billion plus mintage coins. they are all your 1 & 2 sat coins..

My point.

A. should have been sorted before launch. ( oh yeah ICO  Roll Eyes )
B. could have come up at any-time in last 7 months as it is so bleedingly obvious a poor POS plan.

If the devs actually worked on the coin every once in a while rather than other peoples shit coins we could have had it all behind us and be moving on with actual updates.

But as this is coin is crypto amateur hour let the only updates be fixes for shitty original design.

And on with another 6 months of pages of empty words about stuff we will never see.

If the devs actually worked on the coin every once in a while rather than other peoples shit coins we could have had it all behind us and be moving on with actual updates.

LOL... They are trying to "make a new altcoin environment"..  Grin

Devs - no need to go to them.. build and they will come. Why are you spending so much time on other coins when your own coin is struggling? Do they actually need your help when you can't even maintain your own coin? Credibility works both ways..
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
I disagree on rareness.

My point.

A. should have been sorted before launch. ( oh yeah ICO  Roll Eyes )

But as this is coin is crypto amateur hour let the only updates be fixes for shitty original design.

And on with another 6 months of pages of empty words about stuff we will never see.

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
We need the the assistance of the community.

As everyone is aware we now near the 300 coin pos blocks and after that staking will be 1% per year.

The development team had numerous discussions about this and we decided to change this.

We have two options:

1. We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
2. We reward 5 coins per block and one minute blocks.

We will implement one of the above to add value to Steps and hereby give the community the option to vote.

Please feel free to contact us regarding other suggestions as well.

Investors bought Steps based on the config. You have not even given the coin a chance yet after the 300 coin pos. Adding value is about making true the promises or at least showing the community the progress of your work NOT just words.. AND update your ANN graphics to reflect your developments.

Have a vote option for those who wants to keep the status quo.

Yeah why is this being discussed?

Correct  1% is a stupid amount to keep a wallet open for unless it's a valuable coin. but you should have already thought of that since it only took 7 months to get here.

Why not make the coin more valuable rather than diluting what we already have?

As frogman said, Whatever keeps inflation at 1%.

I just noticed despite saying total coin supply is 19 million and 5 mill were burned it's a bit odd current supply is  23477701.726

What do we even need fast transactions for?  

The coin has no reason to transact currently  Huh

Maybe sort that out first.....

guys, just for your info, rareness makes no coin more valuable anymore. this time is gone - history.

just one question, you have 100k steps and stake at 1%, around 1000 coins a year. maybe the price goes up to 500sat. so you will leave your wallet open for 500k sat/year?
come on, 90% wouldn't do that. and what happens then? yeah, gone in 300 seconds...

the 1 or 2 steps/stake vote gives approx 1mio additional steps per year, so about 5%. still no hipos to me.
and 5 minutes is a high blocktime, make it a little faster doesn't hurt anybody (30 secs are not neccessary in my opinion).

Correct  1% is a stupid amount to keep a wallet open for unless it's a valuable coin. but you should have already thought of that since it only took 7 months to get here.

maybe sort your thoughts, you answered your own question...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I voted but haven't got a clue what exactly i voted for because I am not so techy minded but I am sure the DEVS are working in the background to make STEPS s success, it takes time sometimes for coins to reach their maturity and so we must be patient at this time. STEPS DEVS are very kind and have helped a lot of people in this industry.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I would vote for no change if the poll allowed.

Who agrees?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
To be a valid reflection of coin holders sentiment,
poll should be reset & have the option for no change.
Activity: 924
I AM

As everyone is aware we now near the 300 coin pos blocks and after that staking will be 1% per year.

The development team had numerous discussions about this and we decided to change this.

We have two options:

1. We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.

We will implement one of the above to add value to Steps and hereby give the community the option to vote.

Investors bought Steps based on the config. You have not even given the coin a chance yet after the 300 coin pos. Adding value is about making true the promises or at least showing the community the progress of your work NOT just words.. AND update your ANN graphics to reflect your developments.

Correct  1% is a stupid amount to keep a wallet open for unless it's a valuable coin. but you should have already thought of that since it only took 7 months to get here.

Why not make the coin more valuable rather than diluting what we already have?

As frogman said, Whatever keeps inflation at 1%.

I just noticed despite saying total coin supply is 19 million and 5 mill were burned it's a bit odd current supply is  23477701.726

What do we even need fast transactions for?  

The coin has no reason to transact currently  Huh

We have two options:

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

We have two options:

Whatever keeps it at 1% interest a year..
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

We have two options:

Is the freelance market still on the table?

Yes it is, almost ready for launch!

Surely you can show us some snapshots (if it is almost done!)...
Activity: 484
Special Announcement:

We are proud to announce that in association with Empire-X you are now able to trade Steps pairs on their exchange.

Dedicated Steps market!Nice!
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Special Announcement:

We are proud to announce that in association with Empire-X you are now able to trade Steps pairs on their exchange.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi Steps community,

We have not only listed STEPS on https://empirex.ch but we also gave STEPS his own market.

So all listed coins on EmpireX can be traded with STEPS.

Hope to see you all soon.

Happy trading

EmpireX

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14800924

https://i.imgur.com/rLiyCdT.png
legendary
Hopefully, the DEVS, will come online soon to update us with what is happening. I know they are very kind and helpful people and I am sure they will figure out ways in making this coin work. For now, I think it's wise not to dump so cheap, that wouldn't be logical to dump STEPS now and at a loss, doesn't make sense to me.

Please feel free to dump at a really low price! I will be more than happy to buy them all!  Grin

I am going to buy more soon as well, I haven't dumped a single STEPS..They are making me more babies in my wallet. So need to grow some more. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Hopefully, the DEVS, will come online soon to update us with what is happening. I know they are very kind and helpful people and I am sure they will figure out ways in making this coin work. For now, I think it's wise not to dump so cheap, that wouldn't be logical to dump STEPS now and at a loss, doesn't make sense to me.

Please feel free to dump at a really low price! I will be more than happy to buy them all!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 588
Why the price getting lower and lower?

Most alts are affected now because the bitcoin price is going up and everyone is collecting bitcoin because of the halving coming, otherwise, there is nothing to worry about. My view is get in while it is cheap because when bitcoin goes up the value of this will go up anyway and then everyone will come back to buy in cheap anyway and drive the prices back up again, anyway, I am in STEPS for the long haul so am not bothered by price fluctuations.

Actually these prices are ridiculously low.

other alts have not gone down by 70% due to BTC rise

This is because of the fact that for 6 of this coins 7 month life nothing has happened,
no updates have been met.
Being added to another small alt coins marketplace is hardly an update. (coinpayments shit all over DBIC market)

We will be finishing the 300 block payouts in next two weeks before going to 1% POS  Undecided
From there who knows what will happen. not likely to have any updates before then (if dev even posts before then)

Who bothers running a wallet for 1% POS? for my wallet in top 15 would stake 0.008 BTC value a year  Roll Eyes  
what is the point of using cpu memory on it?

Great new Altcoin enviroment. it's the new kind that is toxic to humans apparently.

Just gotta figure if it's worth dumping to cut losses and make on WBB from here.  

That's the problem with outsourcing your work...    <--------

What do you mean by this?

Thanks
Why the price getting lower and lower?

Most alts are affected now because the bitcoin price is going up and everyone is collecting bitcoin because of the halving coming, otherwise, there is nothing to worry about. My view is get in while it is cheap because when bitcoin goes up the value of this will go up anyway and then everyone will come back to buy in cheap anyway and drive the prices back up again, anyway, I am in STEPS for the long haul so am not bothered by price fluctuations.

Actually these prices are ridiculously low.

other alts have not gone down by 70% due to BTC rise

This is because of the fact that for 6 of this coins 7 month life nothing has happened,
no updates have been met.
Being added to another small alt coins marketplace is hardly an update. (coinpayments shit all over DBIC market)

We will be finishing the 300 block payouts in next two weeks before going to 1% POS  Undecided
From there who knows what will happen. not likely to have any updates before then (if dev even posts before then)

Who bothers running a wallet for 1% POS? for my wallet in top 15 would stake 0.008 BTC value a year  Roll Eyes 
what is the point of using cpu memory on it?

Great new Altcoin enviroment. it's the new kind that is toxic to humans apparently.

Just gotta figure if it's worth dumping to cut losses and make on WBB from here.  

That's the problem with outsourcing your work...
Pages:
Jump to: