Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 20. (Read 193118 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Announcement regarding future POS:

Thank you for the input of everybody regarding the decision for future POS. Grandwest and me done some thorough research and was in contact with numerous traders. We concluded the best for Steps will be is as follow:

At block 60100 the high POS of 300 blocks per coin end. We will post an updated wallet and everybody will have adequate time to update it.

At block 60101 POS will be 2.5 coins per block and the block time will be 1 minute.

This way transactions will be very fast and investors will be rewarded for staking their coins.

More announcements will follow soon.
We need the the assistance of the community.

As everyone is aware we now near the 300 coin pos blocks and after that staking will be 1% per year.

The development team had numerous discussions about this and we decided to change this.

We have two options:

1. We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
2. We reward 5 coins per block and one minute blocks.

We will implement one of the above to add value to Steps and hereby give the community the option to vote.

Please feel free to contact us regarding other suggestions as well.

Investors bought Steps based on the config. You have not even given the coin a chance yet after the 300 coin pos. Adding value is about making true the promises or at least showing the community the progress of your work NOT just words.. AND update your ANN graphics to reflect your developments.

Have a vote option for those who wants to keep the status quo.

Yeah why is this being discussed?

Correct  1% is a stupid amount to keep a wallet open for unless it's a valuable coin. but you should have already thought of that since it only took 7 months to get here.

Why not make the coin more valuable rather than diluting what we already have?

As frogman said, Whatever keeps inflation at 1%.

I just noticed despite saying total coin supply is 19 million and 5 mill were burned it's a bit odd current supply is  23477701.726

What do we even need fast transactions for?  

The coin has no reason to transact currently  Huh

Maybe sort that out first.....

current supply is 23836291.73 - 5759422.82700000(burned coins)
http://chain.altcoinsteps.com/address/SMJ12qn9jNCCXJnTYRz5Yu9ZenERqvYwfg

for more accurate view of total supply please check
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/steps/
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
We are now at the final reward of 300! How exciting!  Grin

yeah, about 10 days from now, until it possibly gets really exciting Smiley

I'm pumped... this is going to be awesome!!!! Grin

What are you pumped about? We don't even know what da hell we are doing? Is there a FREELANCE market at all? Or was that just a confusion with the eBay Style marketplace??!

I am not here to undermine the coin.. just need some straight answers and proof of what Devs have been fricken promising...  Grin
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
We are now at the final reward of 300! How exciting!  Grin

I'm pumped... this is going to be awesome!!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

Activity: 714

I am from opinion that future rewards as we discussed this week will attract new investors as well!!!
Activity: 484
We are now at the final reward of 300! How exciting!  Grin

Happy staking everybody  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Go Steps!!!

Edit:Also got another 30k before it reaches 1000sat
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It's awesome to see STEPS bounce back, even though I am in no hurry to sell, I am just holding for long term anyway. This is nice for the day traders and whales who collect them cheap though and wish I had spare funds now to buy more sigh.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Bittrex lookin good Smiley 1k & over here we come
yeah, we thought of comparing steakholders and stakeholders. at the moment, you are category steakholder Smiley

Haha..  i am in the top 5  Grin
you can always claim your address on explorer like many others did, just PM us

Thanks but I rather not..
yeah, we thought of comparing steakholders and stakeholders. at the moment, you are category steakholder Smiley

Haha..  i am in the top 5  Grin
you can always claim your address on explorer like many others did, just PM us
We plan to make a decision regarding future POS this weekend. We in contact with some of the big holders for their approval. If anyone want to give more input please join our slack.

The final decision rest with us and we will do what we feel is right for Steps and make sure we protect our investors.

I haven't  been contacted.

I cannot find a pm with your e-mail address to get invite to slack.

Please pm me and I will send invite as soon as possible (it seems we in a different time zone).
Activity: 345
We plan to make a decision regarding future POS this weekend. We in contact with some of the big holders for their approval. If anyone want to give more input please join our slack.

The final decision rest with us and we will do what we feel is right for Steps and make sure we protect our investors.

I'll get the violin out.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM

Haha..  i am in the top 5  Grin

Lol I am sure that brings them great pleasure

Haha..  i am in the top 5  Grin
If anyone struggle to join slack just pm your email address to me and I will send you an invite.

I will support whatever the STEPS DEVS decide to do as I see this as a long term GIG. I invested more in the DEV TEAM than the coin itself so for me, I am staying here and my STEPS are in the wallet staking and being looked after by the STEPS TEAM.  Smiley

Thank you for your support, obviously someone believe in our project, nice buys on Bittrex tonight.
Pages:
Jump to: