Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 66. (Read 193160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
SecretsCoin's post was odd so I had a look through all of his past posts.  I believe it's someone trying to increase their post count without actually posting anything of value.  He's made 26 posts in about as many threads, all within 4 days of joining.  I think the only exception was STEPS, where he's left two meaningless messages.  (Aren't we special.)

Him re-posting ReturnOfTheMAC's message was probably just a random attempt to post something that would look legit.

Frogman, lighten up.  Just sayin...

I would agree, he probably meant to hit quote and just reposted instead.

ReturnOfTheMAC is feisty but I don't believe he is a scammer.

Please let's not start trolling on here.  Embarrassed
Activity: 1022
SecretsCoin's post was odd so I had a look through all of his past posts.  I believe it's someone trying to increase their post count without actually posting anything of value.  He's made 26 posts in about as many threads, all within 4 days of joining.  I think the only exception was STEPS, where he's left two meaningless messages.  (Aren't we special.)

Him re-posting ReturnOfTheMAC's message was probably just a random attempt to post something that would look legit.

Frogman, lighten up.  Just sayin...

I would agree, he probably meant to hit quote and just reposted instead.

ReturnOfTheMAC is feisty but I don't believe he is a scammer.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
it seems to me that ReturnOfTheMAC is a scammer. he posted this before! he is also secretscoin. a little slip up there buddy! lol

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12982702

Excuse me? I asked why this user was quoting a response to issues highlighted by another user quite some time ago. If you're going to make unsubstantiated allegations try and have some sort of logical underpinning.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
it seems to me that ReturnOfTheMAC is a scammer. he posted this before! he is also secretscoin. a little slip up there buddy! lol

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12982702
First of all - I assume you have 7% or more of the total coin supply? Because you claim to have been entitled to 5 of the first 90 blocks of 80 STEPS reward (this is how many 80 blocks there have been up to your complaint).

If you do have 7% of the total coin supply - Bad luck, there is a problem on your end; either your internet connection or your PC itself, that is causing you to be 'too slow' in submitting the staking attempt and therefore others have bet you to it.

If you do not have 7% or so of the total coin supply then you are not entitled to 5 of the first 90 blocks anyway and have rightly not received them.

In both cases the problem is on your end and in no way is it 'unfair'.

lol

Why are you quoting this?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
want to subscribe in one wallet in steps stay safe
first i put in web wallet click subscribe then ok but nothing happen
so i transfer it in account wallet but still the same
let me know how it works want to try your service
we have made some modifications, can you please try again, make sure your funds are in this balance
https://altcoinsteps.com/account/wallets
its working now  Grin
thanks
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
we have made some modifications, can you please try again, make sure your funds are in this balance
https://altcoinsteps.com/account/wallets
Activity: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
Hi Steps,

Just a quick message to let you know that we have updated our Scrypt and SHA256 profitability so you can expect to see much more STEPS from Steak Cloud by your next payout.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
I also  being on the steps foundation, I have asked the devs to add my name to the block explorer it will b added today...After being hack loosing all my coins I had to start all over again I am working my way up with my steps coins every day from mining and staking ...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
STEPS is wonderful and I am staking very nicely, sorry I been so tied up over the last few days I not been in touch but I will also try to write another letter to POLONIEX tog et STEPS added.. gotta harass them a bit more..   Smiley
Just for transparency and me being on the steps foundation, I have asked the devs to add my name to the block explorer. It has now been added.

I'm in this for the long run and thought this would be a good idea.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
iv had 3 in a row maybe even 4! Smiley
STAKE FOR 90 STEPS

thats some pretty mad timing you got there!!!!

The other day I found two blocks in two mins, mental really but my average for the last few weeks is at 6 a day so far
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
STAKE FOR 90 STEPS

thats some pretty mad timing you got there!!!!
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Yes staking is a beautiful thing 90 steps at a time  ..
90 steps per block now and the price is beginning to rise nice and steadily. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

Steps Stay Safe, you are now able to Store and Stake ColossusCoin2 (CV2) online.
https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe

Steps Stay Safe is an online tool, which enables you to store, use and manage different cryptocurrencies.

Over the last few months more and more new coins launched with viruses and trojans. Miners lost a substantial amount of coins being hacked and lost trust in the launch of new coins.

We at AltcoinSteps looked into this problem and came up with the idea of “Steps Stay Safe”. Our solution is to implement a new multi wallet for newly launched coins and older coins as requested by the community.

This online multi-wallet will have the added security of 2fa. We will download wallets from source. This way miners can mine and store coins online. No need to risk and download a new wallet to your computer till you’re sure the wallet is virus and trojan free or you can send your mined coins to an exchange.

If a wallet is broken at any point we can do everything to provide a fix and work with its dev if he is interested, but in the case a wallet cannot be fixed we will not take responsibility for loss of coins.

The fee for this service will be 250 Steps per wallet, 50% of the Steps will be burned and the rest will be put into our development fund.

We will do our best to download new wallets within 24 hours of a coin launch and developers and miners can request to add wallets to our service.

On community request we will be able to add more wallets.

HI Guys, good to know that Cv2 has an online Wallet, thanks for this service. But wanted to know if the Colossuscoin2 online wallet on https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe is safe ? Do they use MultiSig?
On Coinbase you can use Multisig https://www.coinbase.com/multisig?locale=en
Store your own private keys.

You can create a multisig vault in minutes, just like you would a regular vault or wallet. The difference is that you're in total control of your private keys.
Main features

You control the majority of the keys
    Keys are created and encrypted in the browser
    Send bitcoin with ease using only your password
    Buy bitcoin directly into the vault
    Invite up to 5 co-signers to a group vault

Is https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe a Proof of Stake mining pool or just one single (safe??) online Wallet?

We do not use multisig yet, but we will implement that sometime in the future, the steps stay safe wallets can be used both to store your coins(this is mostly for all the new coins that come out and have trojans/viruses) and stake in the online wallet(it is same as you stake on your PC, it is not staking pool)
Pages:
Jump to: