Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 69. (Read 193160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Just got my first ever POS block for 80 STEPS. With only 231 STEPS staking  Smiley
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
So great having steps staking is going good 80 steps at a time ....Steps is moving forward with all the new features it great being part of this  team and community the new stay safe wallet is one of the best wallet online you can mine new coins with ease no worries of get Trojan malware viruses on your computer thanks to Altcoin steps and Grand west  great job guy's..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Steps was added to CoinGecko -  https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/steps
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
I'm thinking that the addition to SteakCloud will or at least should attract new smaller buyers, as this will enable them to stake and receive rewards too.

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
SteakCloud what size blocks will you be using to stake in this pool??

Hi Zebedee23,

It took us a little bit of time to think about what you were asking here but we think we may have an answer for you. If you are asking what projected staking rewards we are expected to achieve based on how much coins we will be staking, this will be very hard to predict as we will not be able to report on that until we have those coins within the wallet and they have reached staking maturity.

I can tell you confidently that we are very familiar with staking best practice and we will make sure that our "Stakers" get maximum return on investment.

If we've missed something or misunderstood your question please do let us know.

Regards

Increasing Altcoin Value
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
SteakCloud what size blocks will you be using to stake in this pool??
thanks for reply.

as i stake for zero payment, it is an (not so) easy calculation for me.
can i get more stake income minus your fees, than i have here.

I'm not sure, how i can compare this, but i think i will start with a small amount and throwing some maths on it in a few weeks.

Hi raetsch,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to raise your question with us.

I see where the confusion may be coming from, we take a fee from the coins minted not from "Steakers" total deposits.

With regards to you getting more income minus your fees.. Absolutely! We are offering a way to stake coins with weight that will not only offer more rewards but also secure the networks of the coins we support. This service will not be offered to everyone, as you can see form our POS mining pool we are very careful who we partner with as we understand the pressures and potential shortcomings in supporting altcoins that are not looking out for the best interest of the communities who support them.

By all means start with a small amount, we are launching with 4 coins for the very reason that we want to get as much user feedback as possible but at the same time are more than confident that Cloud Stakers will see a much better return by pool staking than staking individually, moreover, those who are unable to stake will find our service even more valuable or at least this is what we aspire to achieve and are focused on achieving with Stake Clouds Pooled Minting product launch.

I hope this answers your questions and helps with bringing clarity to what we are trying to achieve.

If there is anything more we can do to offer extra support in terms of transparency with regards to how we are managing user expectations please do feel free to as us here or within our dedicated Steak Cloud support system.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
thanks for reply.

as i stake for zero payment, it is an (not so) easy calculation for me.
can i get more stake income minus your fees, than i have here.

I'm not sure, how i can compare this, but i think i will start with a small amount and throwing some maths on it in a few weeks.
Hi guys,

I'd like to answer all questions within this one response so please excuse the fact that I am not mentioning each user individually.

how does it work if you call it pool?
will the netweight be accumulated with all steps in this wallet, so that the income will be higher for everyone?
the fees are quite high if that is not the case.

Yes we are offering "pooled minting" this will pool all coins in one wallet. All "Stakers" using Steak Cloud will be able to achieve a much higher reward and also the fact that this service mostly appeals to individuals that are not able to stake at all the fee is very reasonable based on that fact that if you wanted to run the kind of servers we have you would not be able to support the cost of the server alone even at the fees we are considering.

if this will be like a pool maybe that will be good idea
something like percentage of what you deposit in total pool POS earning
i think this is what altcoinstep is planning in stay safe wallet

As mentioned above you are absolutely correct, this will be pooled and we are here to complement STEPS and are in constant communication with the STEPS Dev who we have to praise for always having the best interest of the community at heart. Not many Devs contact us requesting reports to see the heaps of verifiable information we have to demonstrate just how much we share the vision of STEPS "Creating a new altcoin environment"

We are thrilled by all the positive responses from the community and thank you very much to those who have taken the time to respond with the various reasons why they see value in what Steak Cloud has to offer.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Hi StepsCoin,

Thank you for your continued support, as most of you may be aware we have considered STEPS as one of the first 4 POS coins to be supported by our POS Cloud Minting pool launching next week.

We thought we would get the info out there to see what your community thought about it, if we get a good response we run with STEPS if not we are just happy to have offered it and move forward so please don't hold back.

Here is some info on how the POS Minting Pool will work.

No database, no sign up and no security risks.

Staking will run on an anonymous server with no ties to any published online content

We will manage all "Stakers" through our support ticketing system with bank level security.

Each "Staker" will have a dedicated account manager regardless of Staked coin volume

We help coins get off exchange and in turn improve the price.

We are finalizing our new website over the next few days and would like to get some feedback from the community.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

will the netweight be accumulated with all steps in this wallet, so that the income will be higher for everyone?
if this will be like a pool maybe that will be good idea
something like percentage of what you deposit in total pool POS earning
i think this is what altcoinstep is planning in stay safe wallet
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Hi StepsCoin,

Thank you for your continued support, as most of you may be aware we have considered STEPS as one of the first 4 POS coins to be supported by our POS Cloud Minting pool launching next week.

We thought we would get the info out there to see what your community thought about it, if we get a good response we run with STEPS if not we are just happy to have offered it and move forward so please don't hold back.

Staking will run on an anonymous server with no ties to any published online content

We will manage all "Stakers" through our support ticketing system with bank level security.

Each "Staker" will have a dedicated account manager regardless of Staked coin volume

We are finalizing our new website over the next few days and would like to get some feedback from the community.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hi StepsCoin,

Here is a breakdown of fees and Staking periods that will be offered.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

Absolutely - Full support from me. This is a great idea and will compliment our Steps Safe wallet nicely.

Thank you!

This is really a nice service.. I would love it for us too.. I am sure many people who don't want to download a lot of wallets or who have slow internet connection or power problems would use this service. I always get power cuts here and it constantly corrupts my blockchains in my wallets, even though I only got 3 downloaded on my comp it still is a pain ..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Lets hear it for our new Steps dev, ReturnOfTheMAC.... 
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
That's a service I will be using, experiencing computer problems. Will be perfect to stake online while I rebuild.
Looking forward to next week.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Hi StepsCoin,

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

Absolutely - Full support from me. This is a great idea and will compliment our Steps Safe wallet nicely.

Thank you!
Hi StepsCoin,

We help coins get off exchanges and in turn improve the price.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Just received another one same thing. I should have made 500 Steps so far. this is not fair Cry

First of all - I assume you have 7% or more of the total coin supply? Because you claim to have been entitled to 5 of the first 90 blocks of 80 STEPS reward (this is how many 80 blocks there have been up to your complaint).

If you do have 7% of the total coin supply - Bad luck, there is a problem on your end; either your internet connection or your PC itself, that is causing you to be 'too slow' in submitting the staking attempt and therefore others have bet you to it.

If you do not have 7% or so of the total coin supply then you are not entitled to 5 of the first 90 blocks anyway and have rightly not received them.

In both cases the problem is on your end and in no way is it 'unfair'.
legendary
Just received another one same thing. I should have made 500 Steps so far. this is not fair Cry
legendary
i recieved four 80steps trans so far. all four trans were not excepted mined. wtf  Embarrassed
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
How are the progressions for SSS wallet? Smiley Will it allow online PoS mining?
Steps Stay Safe is online and fully functional, for now it will not allow PoS mining
is this an online wallet where we can stake?
does it support diffirent coin or even new coin?

Currently the online wallet cannot stake but in future we will add it.

The main idea of Steps Stay Safe is to support new coins, we will add new coins on request. Once miners are sure that the wallets are safe they can transfer their coins to the wallet on their computer.

We came up with this idea to protect the altcoin community as a whole and protect them against trojans and viruses.
that was nice maybe this will be the solution to stop those DEV who make coin just to steal using some viruses
but this will make lot of work for steps team but still i like the idea how your team really want to protect this community
Pages:
Jump to: