Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 68. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
As you all know we at Steps always try to push boundaries. It took us a while to complete but we are proud to announce that it is now possible to stake coins in our online wallet, this include all the coin listed on Steps Stay Safe.

If there is any other coin you would like to stake online please feel free to contact us.
Activity: 476
Who wants to trade me steps for my dell desktop? I'll do a good deal on it if anyone is trying to move a lot of volume quick. Will accept other coins too. Thanks and I hope to have a lot of STEPS soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Just an update for the community, we added some online wallets for newly launched coins, to use the service go to https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe

We can add any coin on request if you send us a pm.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Evening all,

I have been away on my honeymoon for the last two weeks so I'm playing catch up here. Looks like we have some new names around the scene which is awesome.

Stake on my friends

LP
step by step , keep going never return back.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Evening all,

I have been away on my honeymoon for the last two weeks so I'm playing catch up here. Looks like we have some new names around the scene which is awesome.

Stake on my friends

LP
Are the devs still active???  There website looks abandoned and there forum which was supposed to open in Oct. is a joke with no posts?

Thank you for your post, indeed we still very active and busy with the development of Steps. We prioritise our roadmap and also busy with a few projects that is not included in the roadmap.

This month we already launched Steps Stay Safe, for more information please see our "OP". Steps Stay Safe is live at https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe

The forum will be online soon and we will give an update this weekend regarding roadmap.

For more updated information please follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/AltcoinSteps/
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Are the devs still active???  There website looks abandoned and there forum which was supposed to open in Oct. is a joke with no posts?

Yes they are still active.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Well the best thing to do is take advantage of cheap coin you got to remember not every one is in for the long run some buy sell just to make a fast buck all that does is get rid of week hands and that is better  for us that are in for the long hall so don't worried we are here to stay .....Look at me I got hack lost all my steps coin had to start from scratch and I'm still working on getting back what lost and that was over 50000 plus my computer crash 2 days later had over 6000 steps that had just purchase  and forgot to back it up so I lost that to so it was a expensive week and lesson at the same time and I start again and I'm still getting my steps cause I believe in steps in time steps will b in the top 10 in the near future so you want to invest this is the coin you want ........... the dev of steps are here to stay .....THIS IS A VERY UNICK COIN  SO GET YOURS TODAY    Let's make a new altcoin environment    and it call   Steps.......
Really weird. It looks as either the buy walls were removed for the dump or the dumper waited for them to be removed which would mean the purpose was to kill the price. But why? If the one hoped for more panic sells, this didn't really work the last times so it was unlikely to be able to restock cheaper.

In the meantime the staking weight grew and is just below 47 million at moment, never saw it that high before and we didn't even hit the 3 digit rewards yet.
yes its kinda weird main trading of step is yobit but still in other exchange have some wall at higher than 1000
maybe someone just want to manipulate the price or maybe lost interest or panic sell because the 2 big wall was remove
but even it go lower i dont think no one will buy it back if someone make a sell wall at below 1000 i think its better to buy more
to try the next feature of steakcloud but now i dont see the dev or other investor of steps on yobit
no word of mouth for steps now coin supply getting larger and larger maybe it need more new investor to support the current dump

Calm down guys - I removed the buy wall to trade ETH for a while, if people are dumping then that just shows we have some real weak hands around here.
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Really weird. It looks as either the buy walls were removed for the dump or the dumper waited for them to be removed which would mean the purpose was to kill the price. But why? If the one hoped for more panic sells, this didn't really work the last times so it was unlikely to be able to restock cheaper.

In the meantime the staking weight grew and is just below 47 million at moment, never saw it that high before and we didn't even hit the 3 digit rewards yet.
yes its kinda weird main trading of step is yobit but still in other exchange have some wall at higher than 1000
maybe someone just want to manipulate the price or maybe lost interest or panic sell because the 2 big wall was remove
but even it go lower i dont think no one will buy it back if someone make a sell wall at below 1000 i think its better to buy more
to try the next feature of steakcloud but now i dont see the dev or other investor of steps on yobit
no word of mouth for steps now coin supply getting larger and larger maybe it need more new investor to support the current dump
Activity: 346

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
nope, the two big ones weren't filled.
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
1000 buy wall and 1100 buy wall was remove
the price now is 879 there a lot of update from this coin but people stop buying this coin why  Huh

Don't know if thy were removed it looks more like they were sold through.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
thanks to the dump i have some more cheap steps for testing in the new "stakecloud" service Smiley

so, what is status of this new feature @steakecloud?
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
1000 buy wall and 1100 buy wall was remove
the price now is 879 there a lot of update from this coin but people stop buying this coin why  Huh

Just a small update: The network staking weight is now over 41,731,820 - that is as high as I have seen it to date. Be very careful about selling your STEPS now - on the balance it appears people are staking coins they buy off the exchange rather than offering them for sale higher up.

The following alert was send on twitter:

$QDOS wallet contains a trojan, whitepaper is copied, dev deletes posts and the coin just got added to CCex.
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/666906676537204736

We as community must spread the word of Steps Stay Safe, I can really see that we can have huge growth as miners start to recognise it is dangerous to download new wallets.

Kindly take not we do not endorse any coin that we add to Steps Stay Safe, this is a service for miners to protect them again scam coins and coins with viruses and trojans. We give miners the opportunity to thoroughly check the wallets before they download it to their computer. As discussed some of our Steps Community got hacked after they downloaded an infected wallet.

We thought about this and came up with Steps Stay Safe to protect holders of new coins, nobody would like to get hacked and this is extra protection!
Just got my first ever POS block for 80 STEPS. With only 231 STEPS staking  Smiley

Very happy for you, keep on staking!!!

We will update the community soon how we progress with our roadmap.
Just got my first ever POS block for 80 STEPS. With only 231 STEPS staking  Smiley

You are VERY lucky haha almost unbelievably lucky! Good for you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: