Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 65. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I have my blocks stacked into 1k blocks. I stake 3-4 times a day. I have 107k of Steps at the moment.
Should have bought a ton more when it was at 400 sats! I really like how this coin is progressing!
Nice of Andre and Altcoin devs to help keesdewit with getting AMS back on track at Bittrex!
Good people, good devs and community! I will keeping buying more Steps as I can afford.
Keep up the good work!

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
is your android wallet synced?
yes,the coins came from,but the sync is lagging on a 6 block only 1 peer to connect but a windows wallet 8 peer
yes the android wallet connects only to the main node
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
yes,the coins came from,but the sync is lagging on a 6 block only 1 peer to connect but a windows wallet 8 peer
It seems that the unofficial Steps faucet at http://freecoinfaucet.com/steps is empty.  Undecided
we just sent  1000 STEPS to faucet address
i was gonna send sommore STEPS there but seems there is a problem with the site, all coins get 'cannot seem to connect'!!

Would be good to have an official faucet!? Also a paper wallet generator with fancy graphics would be cool!?
yes it is good idea, we will add those very soon, need to finish marketplace and forum now
i have a windows and android wallet, i import priv key windows addr to android wallet,it appeared on a receiv addres, but balance 0 ... what happened?
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
i have a windows and android wallet, i import priv key windows addr to android wallet,it appeared on a receiv addres, but balance 0 ... what happened?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Would be good to have an official faucet!?

I totally agree  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
It seems that the unofficial Steps faucet at http://freecoinfaucet.com/steps is empty.  Undecided
i was gonna send sommore STEPS there but seems there is a problem with the site, all coins get 'cannot seem to connect'!!

Would be good to have an official faucet!? Also a paper wallet generator with fancy graphics would be cool!?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Mmm will check it till now I did not even know this faucet exist  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
hello, how many steps is good for staking with?
and which wallet is better for staking, is it downloadable one or the online service?

Hey

I am consistently finding blocks with 10k steps in each bundle. I use the windows wallet, doesn't take up much resource on my PC which is nice.

LP
i would also agree with the 10k steps setup, the steps online wallet is still not staking, we need to work a bit more on it so we can enable it, so better download wallet for now
Activity: 1022
and which wallet is better for staking, is it downloadable one or the online service?

Hey

I am consistently finding blocks with 10k steps in each bundle. I use the windows wallet, doesn't take up much resource on my PC which is nice.

LP
Activity: 300
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
So Bitcoin has just passed $350 USD again - Every staked STEPS block is now worth more USD Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
So I'm still focusing on a video for Steps, but it might take a little longer because I'm having to add in new things all the time. There is a least a couple updates a week!  Grin

Thank you for your update on video, looking forward to the release.

PS: We like to do frequent updates, this is a very big project  Wink

Not complaining!  Wink
So I'm still focusing on a video for Steps, but it might take a little longer because I'm having to add in new things all the time. There is a least a couple updates a week!  Grin

Thank you for your update on video, looking forward to the release.

PS: We like to do frequent updates, this is a very big project  Wink
legendary
legendary
 Wink
SecretsCoin's post was odd so I had a look through all of his past posts.  I believe it's someone trying to increase their post count without actually posting anything of value.  He's made 26 posts in about as many threads, all within 4 days of joining.  I think the only exception was STEPS, where he's left two meaningless messages.  (Aren't we special.)

Him re-posting ReturnOfTheMAC's message was probably just a random attempt to post something that would look legit.

Frogman, lighten up.  Just sayin...

I would agree, he probably meant to hit quote and just reposted instead.

ReturnOfTheMAC is feisty but I don't believe he is a scammer.

Please let's not start trolling on here.  Embarrassed

Don't you worry about the trolls sir, we have enough troll eaters around to suppress them Smiley

Good deal!  Wink
Activity: 1022
SecretsCoin's post was odd so I had a look through all of his past posts.  I believe it's someone trying to increase their post count without actually posting anything of value.  He's made 26 posts in about as many threads, all within 4 days of joining.  I think the only exception was STEPS, where he's left two meaningless messages.  (Aren't we special.)

Him re-posting ReturnOfTheMAC's message was probably just a random attempt to post something that would look legit.

Frogman, lighten up.  Just sayin...

I would agree, he probably meant to hit quote and just reposted instead.

ReturnOfTheMAC is feisty but I don't believe he is a scammer.

Please let's not start trolling on here.  Embarrassed

Don't you worry about the trolls sir, we have enough troll eaters around to suppress them Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: