Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 92. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I get the feeling someone missed out on the ICO. Poor Schmuck

I think, it is not important. If someone missed the ICO, he can buy STEPS just now. And he must start staking. Because it is still cheap coin and big rewards will come. Staking rewards are gradually increased!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
We now offer live miner stats!!! Updated every 10 minutes Cheesy

Just search your miner address to get to your dedicated miner stats page Smiley

Nice work Smiley
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
Hello Community,

At Steak Cloud we are dedicated to providing trust and transparency, as such miner Stats is our priority and this is what we have so far.

We are very excited to report that Steak Cloud now makes it possible for its users to view LIVE STATS - "This shift" Updated every 10 minutes.

Copy and past the mining address for your supported coin into this field then click on "Go".

You will then see your personal stats page. (LIVE STATS - "This shift" Updated every 10 minutes)

Please feel free to provide your feedback regarding our new update here or on our main thread... Or both Wink!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1178345.40

Regards

Increasing altcoin value
Activity: 231
I would like to take this opportunity to thank "m3rt1x" for the Greek Translation of Steps; we are humbled to have people like this in our community and will do everything possible not to let our growing and strong community down.

Strong and united community is what a great coin with great devs need!

Yo, this idiotic poop offers literally nothing. Absolutely nothing. Dumbfuck running this crap got 16 btc from presale and could have paid for enough votes to get it listed next day after ico has closed. They didnt. They could make kinda dedicated forum, costs 1.2 btc. They didnt. Poor schmucks.

Butthurt much ?

All good , we will wave to you as this coin takes its rightful place at the top
I would like to take this opportunity to thank "m3rt1x" for the Greek Translation of Steps; we are humbled to have people like this in our community and will do everything possible not to let our growing and strong community down.

Yo, this idiotic poop offers literally nothing. Absolutely nothing. Dumbfuck running this crap got 16 btc from presale and could have paid for enough votes to get it listed next day after ico has closed. They didnt. They could make kinda dedicated forum, costs 1.2 btc. They didnt. Poor schmucks.

I get the feeling someone missed out on the ICO. Poor Schmuck
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

@Stakecloud.

Where will you be buying the steps from now we are on a third exchange? Where ever is cheapest or are you going to stick to one exchange?

LP

I would think that that would be kept to himself as he has a duty to get the lowest price/most STEPS for his miners and letting that out would mean everyone would just use that knowledge to their advantage (to the disadvantage of his miners).

It's always worth an ask Smiley

Activity: 194
@Stakecloud.

Where will you be buying the steps from now we are on a third exchange? Where ever is cheapest or are you going to stick to one exchange?

LP

I would think that that would be kept to himself as he has a duty to get the lowest price/most STEPS for his miners and letting that out would mean everyone would just use that knowledge to their advantage (to the disadvantage of his miners).
@Stakecloud.

LP
Proud owner of 100,000 Steps thanks to today's dumping on Yobit - Thanks everybody! Cheesy

They desperately dumped Steps to invest on Maze,IVZ,PSI,FLY etc.Clever people!  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

A fool and his money are soon parted. Those coins are maturing in my wallet in lovely 5000 STEPS chunks. Suckers! Tongue

1000 STEPS chunks are better, but good work and nice staking!

Well, 1000 steps chunks might be better for more stakes, but the 5000 chunks are more likely to stake. The network weight is massive and I can't see there being any let up in that respect

LP
Proud owner of 100,000 Steps thanks to today's dumping on Yobit - Thanks everybody! Cheesy

They desperately dumped Steps to invest on Maze,IVZ,PSI,FLY etc.Clever people!  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

A fool and his money are soon parted. Those coins are maturing in my wallet in lovely 5000 STEPS chunks. Suckers! Tongue

1000 STEPS chunks are better, but good work and nice staking!

Activity: 484

I just simply copied an interesting discussion from YoBit:
ImTheJuggernaut: STEPS will be the next coin to explode.
Firecat L1: ImTheJuggernaut, do you think steps will go to 500ksat?
ImTheJuggernaut: I think based on what is currently on offer (in terms of their value proposition) its worth around 4-5000 sats. As November rolls along and the devs (who by all accounts appear to be some of teh most genuine and hardworking in the game) we will see 10,000 sat. Around this time people will be scrambling to buy STEPS due to the escalating block reward. The extreme network weight means even those of us with 100,000+ steps only get a couple of blocks a day thereby minimising the impact of dumpers. Its a great little find and Im annoyed I didnt see it sooner.
Firecat L1: ImTheJuggernaut, do you think between the rush in november and the online store succeeding in november could you see a dollar coin?
ImTheJuggernaut: Absolutely not. It's not a $10 mill market cap coin. yet
ImTheJuggernaut: 10c per coin may be on teh cards but if will need to ride the upcoming crypto boom.
Firecat L1: ImTheJuggernaut, but what if many use it? many may jump on the online store and enjoy using steps in order to sell their shit without having to go through the banks. if btc got so big due to selling drugs on the dark web. steps being have the supply and being much more user friendly than btc its bound to hit a dollar eventually right? When could you possibly see a dollar step?
ImTheJuggernaut: No point speculating about it really - a lot needs to happen before steps is worth $10 Mill + - but 10c per coin is on the cards if the devs keep chruning out quality - like their website and block explorer - slick, instant updates, online wallet built into website, android staking wallet - all the little things add up
Firecat L1: ImTheJuggernaut, some honesty well thought out responses thanks man! I'll keep supporting this coin big time!
Firecat L1: ImTheJuggernaut, so you think 10 cent coin is possible buy november?
ImTheJuggernaut: Yes I do. Its got the makings of a Blackcoin style rise - it has a large and growing collection of miners who mine other coins and buy stake STEPS to pay the miners, and escalating block rewards make it more attractive to buyers as the price increases. People tend to think "Shit, I better buy a bunch now or Ill miss out!" and that causes the price to steadily rise.
ImTheJuggernaut: Blackcoin went from under 800 sat - 2400 sat where it bounced around for a while (where STEPS will be in a few days) - then it skyrocketed to 15,000 sat then 30,000 sat and then hit 85,000 the following day. Sure it was manipulated but behind it all was the Blackcoin Multipool and the idea that large investors were going to buy in - it caused peopel to want to get in on that action before they missed out entirely.

He speaks the truth!
Activity: 484

how long does it take for it to pay out if we mine?

Hey, Steakcloud pay out every day. You can find their pay out times on the website
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
how long does it take for it to pay out if we mine?
I just simply copied an interesting discussion from YoBit:
ImTheJuggernaut: STEPS will be the next coin to explode.
Firecat L1: ImTheJuggernaut, do you think steps will go to 500ksat?
ImTheJuggernaut: I think based on what is currently on offer (in terms of their value proposition) its worth around 4-5000 sats. As November rolls along and the devs (who by all accounts appear to be some of teh most genuine and hardworking in the game) we will see 10,000 sat. Around this time people will be scrambling to buy STEPS due to the escalating block reward. The extreme network weight means even those of us with 100,000+ steps only get a couple of blocks a day thereby minimising the impact of dumpers. Its a great little find and Im annoyed I didnt see it sooner.
Firecat L1: ImTheJuggernaut, do you think between the rush in november and the online store succeeding in november could you see a dollar coin?
ImTheJuggernaut: Absolutely not. It's not a $10 mill market cap coin. yet
ImTheJuggernaut: 10c per coin may be on teh cards but if will need to ride the upcoming crypto boom.
Firecat L1: ImTheJuggernaut, but what if many use it? many may jump on the online store and enjoy using steps in order to sell their shit without having to go through the banks. if btc got so big due to selling drugs on the dark web. steps being have the supply and being much more user friendly than btc its bound to hit a dollar eventually right? When could you possibly see a dollar step?
ImTheJuggernaut: No point speculating about it really - a lot needs to happen before steps is worth $10 Mill + - but 10c per coin is on the cards if the devs keep chruning out quality - like their website and block explorer - slick, instant updates, online wallet built into website, android staking wallet - all the little things add up
Firecat L1: ImTheJuggernaut, some honesty well thought out responses thanks man! I'll keep supporting this coin big time!
Firecat L1: ImTheJuggernaut, so you think 10 cent coin is possible buy november?
ImTheJuggernaut: Yes I do. Its got the makings of a Blackcoin style rise - it has a large and growing collection of miners who mine other coins and buy stake STEPS to pay the miners, and escalating block rewards make it more attractive to buyers as the price increases. People tend to think "Shit, I better buy a bunch now or Ill miss out!" and that causes the price to steadily rise.
ImTheJuggernaut: Blackcoin went from under 800 sat - 2400 sat where it bounced around for a while (where STEPS will be in a few days) - then it skyrocketed to 15,000 sat then 30,000 sat and then hit 85,000 the following day. Sure it was manipulated but behind it all was the Blackcoin Multipool and the idea that large investors were going to buy in - it caused peopel to want to get in on that action before they missed out entirely.
Pages:
Jump to: